PDA

View Full Version : Eggzavier the Scrambled map is plain white

lissil
08-23-2018, 11:43 PM
I played both on pc and my phone and both have a plain white map on the Eggzavier the Scrambled boss instead of an inverse color. So I waste time running around to find my loot and getting slowed by i guess some pools that i don't see.

Tried uninstalling and reinstalling app, it's still the same. Also clearing cache and cookies on chrome, same thing.

Ticklish
08-24-2018, 12:04 AM
It IS pretty hard to see stuff in the inside out. She really had to run around to find her loot btw. It’s hilarious. But a total waste of lix time.

Crystalwiz
08-24-2018, 09:38 AM
Same with me, totally white, I just followed my parties names and killed the red bars, Not much fun though. I ended up uninstalling and installing. Then I powered off my touch and when I came back on I was prompted for my login. This then gave me new updates and it all worked after that. I agree a waste of elixir, I had just gotten 2 hours worth and after about 8 runs I finally gave gave up.

lissil
08-24-2018, 03:33 PM
Same with me, totally white, I just followed my parties names and killed the red bars, Not much fun though. I ended up uninstalling and installing. Then I powered off my touch and when I came back on I was prompted for my login. This then gave me new updates and it all worked after that. I agree a waste of elixir, I had just gotten 2 hours worth and after about 8 runs I finally gave gave up.Uninstalling and reinstalling fixed it? Thanks! I'll give it a try. [emoji4]

lissil
08-24-2018, 05:50 PM
UPDATE: uninstalling and reinstalling didn't fix it.

Crystalwiz
08-24-2018, 09:26 PM
UPDATE: uninstalling and reinstalling didn't fix it.

After I uninstalled al and then reinstalled it I powered off my touch pad. When I turned it on it wanted me to login and then it worked for me. I needed it to ask me to login again. Then I got more updates and it worked. Good Luck.

will0
08-25-2018, 12:35 AM
disable double pixel may fix

lissil
08-25-2018, 07:13 AM
disable double pixel may fix
Thanks! This fixed it.

will0
08-25-2018, 08:02 AM
cool great it works !

Futumsh
08-25-2018, 03:00 PM
Thanks for the info - I'll fix it properly for the next app update, but for now, I've changed it so pixel double mode gets forced off when entering the Inside Out.

Bundlos
09-14-2018, 10:43 PM
It happened to me two times. After the scrambled dimension eggzavier was killed. Sparks flied but the egg was nowhere to be found. It wasn't even in those tiny bogs near him. Ran around trying to find them to no avail lol