PDA

View Full Version : Increase the amount of points from event

itq
08-24-2018, 03:37 AM
Ive grinded hard before when 100 cap came and that took ages so, i thought how are u ment to get to gold tier or silver if you.get hardly any points.

I think that the mobs should be increased by abit more because its just naturally impossie it would take u 18-24hrs of grind which somem people dont have
170512 like i said it had taken me almost 1hr jus to do 1500 and im 1 shotting all mobs.. pls fix

Thank you

Waug
08-24-2018, 04:02 AM
I'm not saying points aint high, I'm personally not going for it, but

1500/1hr pretty low what U CAN DO by tweaking things -

1> Use a speed set. birday hat and shld, if possible use circle of samhain too, ensure you have daily blessing.
2> Try to run and gather some enemies before u start to kill em, you'll slowly grasp that how long u can run before mobs stop following u and get back and further optimize ur path to gather enemies and kill fast.

You'll notice you're doing it WAY much faster. Solo should work good for low levels.

itq
08-24-2018, 05:35 AM
Okay thank you but i still think it should be tweaked abit

Thx for the reply

itq
08-24-2018, 05:37 AM
Okay thank you

burntoutdex
08-24-2018, 08:52 AM
I'm getting 400 points every run, and each run only takes me 4minutes - the amount of points is fine as is.

Keep in mind you're a bear, which is much slower than bird and mage, being the two classes that consistently come first on the leaderboards.