PDA

View Full Version : How does drain work

Southriver
11-18-2011, 02:12 PM
Ok I should know this by now but does drain work on someone when you have full health can you still drain them without taking there health? or does it just work when you been wounded and you drain (Steal) the other guys health?

Southriver

P.S If I just confused you with my qustion could you please jus tell me how drain works

Darkfader
11-18-2011, 02:53 PM
Yes your drain works even if your health is full.

Southriver
11-18-2011, 06:31 PM
Thank you!

WhoIsThis
11-18-2011, 07:19 PM
Drain always does full damage regardless of your health. However, when you don't have full health, I believe that it heals you at a certain ratio of the amount drained. It is the most powerful non-combo attack in all PL. It's only weaknesses being a delay when using and most crippling, the slow recharge time.

AbsolutePally
11-19-2011, 09:34 AM
Drain is damage first heal second. It primary function, in order, is to inflict massive damage to the target then if needed heals accordingly. It does have a slight delay just like using your mana shield. Timing is crucial with drain more so than anything else other than your shield of course.

Now I have heard that drain does not heal if it hits a mages mana shield. In other words in pvp if you target a mage with an active shield up it will not heal you.