PDA

View Full Version : This event is earning to much gold

MagicQueen
08-24-2018, 07:07 PM
This event is gonna make the game worse the amount of gold we can farm is way to much way to fast soon all the common vanity’s will be worth way to much and just the entire economy of the game will be way different if your gonna input so many ways to earn a lot of gold you need to raise the max gold as well as maybe make a way to convert gold into plat thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Russel99
08-24-2018, 07:44 PM
This event is gonna make the game worse the amount of gold we can farm is way to much way to fast soon all the common vanity’s will be worth way to much and just the entire economy of the game will be way different if your gonna input so many ways to earn a lot of gold you need to raise the max gold as well as maybe make a way to convert gold into plat thanks

Gold into plat will never happen spacetime wants you to pay money thats how they make profit , increasing the cap I like that idea

Gold into plat will never happen spacetime wants you to pay money thats how they make profit , increasing the cap I like that idea

MagicQueen
08-24-2018, 09:10 PM

Yeah I have 3 characters and it’s hard to find room for gold

Himmeth
09-30-2018, 08:18 AM
I agree too