PDA

View Full Version : iPhone X problematic controls

shadowronn
08-24-2018, 11:14 PM
I don’t know whose fault this is , so if anyone is playing on iPhone X, the bar sorta thing on top seems to cover the skills section of the screen and I end tapping random skills since it’s not so visible , so what do all the iPhone X users do to like overcome that difficulty , now I just resort to playing on the iPhone 6 but I like the iPhone X more but because of that notch on the] top , I can’t even farm the egg dude properly. If you see the banner and back pack , around 33% of those icons are covered
Another irrelevant complaint but the icons in the attachment are like jammed into the space when you can see there lots of empty space , the preview button thing

Yeh
08-25-2018, 06:22 AM
Don’t be all “ 😡 “ here . Go to an Apple forum somewhere and complain XD

Futumsh
08-25-2018, 10:05 PM
Can you explain the skill thing more clearly and/or post a screenshot for that?

I'll fix up the auction/buy ui when I get a chance. There shouldn't be overlapping stuff, and the stuff on the right isn't being inset properly to avoid the notch if it's on the right side.

Feel free to post any screwy ui things like this to tech issues and bugs forum. Some of them inevitably slip through the cracks - too many different device configurations and ui screens.

shadowronn
08-25-2018, 11:13 PM
Can you explain the skill thing more clearly and/or post a screenshot for that?

I'll fix up the auction/buy ui when I get a chance. There shouldn't be overlapping stuff, and the stuff on the right isn't being inset properly to avoid the notch if it's on the right side.

Feel free to post any screwy ui things like this to tech issues and bugs forum. Some of them inevitably slip through the cracks - too many different device configurations and ui screens.
Yes sir , is it okay if i take a picture of my iphone X with my other phone so that you can see? If i take screenshots, the whole thing comes including parts covered by the notch, but thank you for looking into this

shadowronn
08-25-2018, 11:39 PM
Don’t be all “ �� “ here . Go to an Apple forum somewhere and complain XD

Your reply seems to make a lot of intellectual sense but why must I go to an Apple forum and complain about a technical difficulty with arcane legends ? What can Apple even do if there is a small problem with arcane legends ?

intizamfamily888
08-26-2018, 12:15 AM
Your reply seems to make a lot of intellectual sense but why must I go to an Apple forum and complain about a technical difficulty with arcane legends ? What can Apple even do if there is a small problem with arcane legends ?Its obviously a joke :D

Gesendet von meinem BLA-L29 mit Tapatalk

Futumsh
08-26-2018, 03:34 PM
Yes sir , is it okay if i take a picture of my iphone X with my other phone so that you can see? If i take screenshots, the whole thing comes including parts covered by the notch, but thank you for looking into this

That's fine, whatever will make it obvious what needs to be fixed.

shadowronn
08-27-2018, 07:17 AM
That's fine, whatever will make it obvious what needs to be fixed.

Can’t seem to attach the picture , I don’t know why

Futumsh
08-27-2018, 11:07 AM
auction/buy screen should be better now.

Futumsh
08-27-2018, 11:18 AM
Hud skills should be fixed with the next app update, couldn't just patch that one unfortunately.

Alghost
08-27-2018, 09:03 PM
Need 10 posts

Futumsh
08-28-2018, 11:55 AM
Hud skills should be fixed with the next app update, couldn't just patch that one unfortunately.

App update with this fixed should be available within the next few hours.

shadowronn
08-29-2018, 06:03 AM
170653 okay so i could attach the image from the 6 , but this is my struggle , hope the picture is clear.

intizamfamily888
08-29-2018, 07:05 AM
170653 okay so i could attach the image from the 6 , but this is my struggle , hope the picture is clear.Feel the "X"

Gesendet von meinem BLA-L29 mit Tapatalk

shadowronn
08-29-2018, 10:43 AM
Still the greatest phone no doubt

Futumsh
08-29-2018, 12:08 PM
App update is now available with the skill layout fixed.