PDA

View Full Version : 1.7.4 Content Update (73894)

asommers
11-18-2011, 04:19 PM
Improved luck elixirs again. All loot that a mob will possibly drop is now considered when rerolling for loot.
The Legendary Chiroptera Dagger weapon for Archers in Mount Fang has been added to the loot drop lists in certain chapters of Mount Fang.
Completing Mount Fang Chapter 01, "Mining Operation", will now take players to Chapter 02, "Castle - Crypt", instead of back to Towne.
Removed short delay that was occuring after the intro cutscene in Mount Fang Chapter 02: "Castle - Crypt".

im4broke
11-18-2011, 04:20 PM
Improved luck elixirs again. All loot that a mob will possibly drop is now considered when rerolling for loot.

Thx

Skeletonlord
11-18-2011, 04:21 PM
The Legendary Chiroptera Dagger weapon for Archers in Mount Fang has been added to the loot drop lists in certain chapters of Mount Fang.
Completing Mount Fang Chapter 01, "Mining Operation", will now take players to Chapter 02, "Castle - Crypt", instead of back to Towne.
Removed short delay that was occuring after the intro cutscene in Mount Fang Chapter 02: "Castle - Crypt".

Cool update Asommers! Thanks for informing us!

drewcapu
11-18-2011, 04:48 PM
What about Sanguine Chiroptera Dagger?

I don't think that has dropped yet. At least I haven't seen any in CS.

Swimmingstar
11-18-2011, 05:03 PM
OOOO! Legendary!

Iseeyou
11-18-2011, 05:04 PM
What about big luck and luck from trasher elixir ? Does it work in mount fang? Or we can throw the 75 plat toys away?

LwMark
11-18-2011, 05:16 PM
Dont throw away vanities

n00b13st
11-18-2011, 05:23 PM
I'll keep looking but I haven't found a thread yet with more details about the luck update. Could someone at STS post an example or two of how the new update works by comparison to the previous one?

In any case, thank you! I was having a great time (and spending plat left and right, which I'm sure doesn't make STS sad) using the new luck. I'll bet I'll only get more luck-happy with the new update.

Flippys
11-18-2011, 06:22 PM
What about big luck and luck from trasher elixir ? Does it work in mount fang? Or we can throw the 75 plat toys away?

I haven't tried big luck yet, but the trasher elixirs are working properly again.

Zune
11-19-2011, 05:21 AM
can i just say the luck elixir isnt so effective on bosses, maybe mt fang drop rates need an increase?

intalot
11-19-2011, 08:28 AM
After this patch came i do not see pink and also my friend did not see a pink drop for like 10 hours already. Something wrong?

Fao
11-19-2011, 06:23 PM
Yay! i was wondering when yall would!

iGman
11-19-2011, 07:38 PM
Yeah, I didn't see myself or anyone else get a pink all day long. maybe drop rate is broken? Or is it meant to be Like that.

EDIT: People are saying the loot table is broken! Devs please check this out if you aren't already :O. Thanks and hopefully it gets fixed :)
A whole guild didn't get pinks all day as well, and they were farming all the bosses with Thrasher, still no pinks.

Ixillicus
11-20-2011, 07:53 AM
Hmmm... still no re-rolls against bosses in Mt. Fang. When you say "All loot that a mob will possibly drop is now considered when rerolling for loot." does the word Mob imply that it doesn't hold true for bosses?

Fyrce
11-20-2011, 03:26 PM
Actually it looks like just normal drop rolls are broken.

It seems legendary items are extremely rare drops normally.

I have no clue why there was an additional normal roll for drops but there once seemed to be a 2nd normal drop with bosses and minibosses, that gave additional loot, including recipes. That normal 2nd roll appears to no longer be occurring, thus reducing the number of drops by at last 1/2 to 2/3, which of course, would reduce the rare drops accordingly.

For me, a significant number of the 2nd rolls resulted in legendary items (could just be because the 2nd roll occurred w/ bosses), so of course, the legendary items are pretty much non-existent now.

I thought recipes, as a rule, dropped on the 2nd normal roll. As the 2nd normal roll isn't happening...

Perhaps drops can just be returned to the way they used to be done, before whatever was done to try to make that 100% elixir to work. Instead, the "amazing re-roll thing" for the 100% elixir could occur just on the 2nd roll. Most people will only care about better loot from bosses/minibosses anyways. The 2nd roll occurred often enough that if you also then re-roll for better loot, drops ought to be nicely improved in general.

Cytokinesis
11-20-2011, 03:51 PM
@iseeyou, they were originally 15plat from St. Patrick's day and when they brought it back for DotD it became 75plat

FlatDog
11-20-2011, 10:35 PM
L65's getting no pink drops now in Fang, it is broken. Very frustrating.

uechearibez
11-20-2011, 10:50 PM
haven't seen a pink in two days...neither have my friends...no lvl 65 pinks in cs..fix please :)

drewcapu
11-21-2011, 05:14 PM
It's possible that they've basically transferred over SL code where legendary drops are now actually legendary via secondary drops.

If that's the case, it's probably just campaigns starting from Mount Fang going forward since I did drop a decent pink in AO2 last night.

Current Mount Fang pink prices in CS might actually be a bargain then. hmmm...