PDA

View Full Version : A second chance after death”

Wiral
08-26-2018, 06:46 AM
Hello, since the last event started “Deathknight”
Ive tried to reach some of the goals needed for prizes and as a Lvl 66 enchantress I’ve had some difficulties to end the map every time without dying, so lets talk about a second chance after death like an extra slot where you can pay an amount of plat to Revive+Delete the death you just “earned” lets just consider this since many players delete the character and restart it just for one death because it might look ugly or maybe ruin their spot on the LB etc Etc.
Ben.
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180826/e3998b3c1016355bc01c6583ce7c3e62.png

Draebatad
08-26-2018, 02:58 PM
lets talk about a second chance after death like an extra slot where you can pay an amount of plat to Revive+Delete the death you just “earned”

+1

I can see a plat "Revive + Void Death" button being added to the list of options when one dies being rather popular for those who care about not wanting deaths on their player's dungeon stats. I might even be tempted to use it if it was there (most of my deaths are from lag when surrounded by mobs in solo runs). Neat Idea :)

Ibenji
08-27-2018, 05:44 AM
More points toward Int, (the attribute your character uses) will give you better stats rather than splitting it up. I forgot what this was called, but just letting you know.