PDA

View Full Version : An Enchantress Guide: What You Can Do To Help Make The Game Better

Swimmingstar
11-18-2011, 04:50 PM
Intro:

Basically this is a guide I will be adding and changing content every once in a while. Please do not flame if you do not agree on something. It isn't the end of the world just because you don't think something is right. Constructive feedback and criticism is okay but flaming is not. This guide will start off short but become a lot longer over time.

Level 1-10:

PVE:

In PVE (Players vs. Enemies) your job to help the community is to use the heal spell. Which is gained at level 4. Make sure to watch other player's health because if it is low, you can use the heal spell. The heal spell is basically what you have to do to help and that is your easy start to helping the community. The heal spell looks like a green circle with a leaf inside. Twinks in PVE farm items while having xp disabled. Farming is when you keep looking for items by killing bosses. Then you sell those items for money. A few low level items to keep are orcish wildfire bow of doom, buwanda's fiery staff of doom, and funke's meatmasher of doom.

PVP:

In PVP (Players vs. Players) in this level is usually filled with a lot of rushers. Rushers are people who kill you before you agree to fight. Though if they kill you in FFA then that is not called rushing. FFA means free for all which means you can kill anyone at anytime you wish. Usually in PVP at this level you may not want to do it because of rushers. If you are a twink you probably will want to though. A twink is a player who disables xp gain and plays PVP to get kills. They usually use good gear and have good stats. Twinks also disable xp to farm items in PVE. Rushers are bad and disliked so don't be one.

UNDER CONSTRUCTION. I WILL FINISH WHEN I HAVE MORE TIME.

Swimmingstar
11-18-2011, 04:51 PM
Reserved post to be edited with content.
Under Construction.

-Star

Swimmingstar
11-18-2011, 04:51 PM
Under construction.

-Star

Swimmingstar
11-18-2011, 04:52 PM
Under construction.

-Star

Swimmingstar
11-18-2011, 04:56 PM
Reserved post just in case. Might be edited with content.
Thread under construction.

-Star

Typholsion
11-19-2011, 07:29 PM
You get heal at lvl 4

Cytokinesis
11-19-2011, 09:17 PM
u get Frost at lvl2

Swimmingstar
11-19-2011, 09:48 PM
Thanks guys! I will have time to add more on Monday. It's been a long time too...

Typholsion
11-20-2011, 04:31 PM
Np im a mage expert just tell me if u need help

Swimmingstar
11-20-2011, 06:28 PM
Np im a mage expert just tell me if u need help

Lol I am a mage but it's has been over a year since when I was level 1-10.