PDA

View Full Version : Cinematics for al

Sometacoz
08-29-2018, 06:46 AM
Hi Arlorians!!!

I am sure y'all remember starting to play arcane legends, when you experienced the thrill of having a meaning by getting appreciated by Karin for your efforts and seeing the Lord Mardom rage when u killed King Erik xD.

The cinematics especially were very indulging and entertaining. For a long time I have wondered why they were stopped being made. If we could have cinematics explaining the discovery of festerfang, underhaul and such, it would be really cool :D (I know its all well explained in forums but having characters like gustav explain it is more interesting :D)

So thats why I write this post to ask if sts would be willing to make such entertaining additions to the zones.

Also I have another idea which is an alternate to this and would help sts in this hard work :D :

We could have a playground mode kind of thing where we could enter and change the zone settings and external effect and use camera positioning to record our own movies :D
fortnite fans might know how the blockbuster challenge resulted in so many excellent episodes and movies on youtube.
So we could have a similar challenge which would be quite interesting.

Please mind this is only a suggestion and I am sure if sts wants to do it spectacularly themselves and add their original cinematics to zonez that would be a great news :D

So guys please post your views and Devs please do give it a thought :D
Ty for your time.

Regards,
Sometacoz

Motherless_Child
08-29-2018, 01:53 PM
Hi Arlorians!!!

I am sure y'all remember starting to play arcane legends, when you experienced the thrill of having a meaning by getting appreciated by Karin for your efforts and seeing the Lord Mardom rage when u killed King Erik xD.

The cinematics especially were very indulging and entertaining. For a long time I have wondered why they were stopped being made. If we could have cinematics explaining the discovery of festerfang, underhaul and such, it would be really cool :D (I know its all well explained in forums but having characters like gustav explain it is more interesting :D)

So thats why I write this post to ask if sts would be willing to make such entertaining additions to the zones.

Also I have another idea which is an alternate to this and would help sts in this hard work :D :

We could have a playground mode kind of thing where we could enter and change the zone settings and external effect and use camera positioning to record our own movies :D
fortnite fans might know how the blockbuster challenge resulted in so many excellent episodes and movies on youtube.
So we could have a similar challenge which would be quite interesting.

Please mind this is only a suggestion and I am sure if sts wants to do it spectacularly themselves and add their original cinematics to zonez that would be a great news :D

So guys please post your views and Devs please do give it a thought :D
Ty for your time.

Regards,
Sometacoz

Hummmmmm........

Sometacoz
09-02-2018, 03:14 AM
Any more thoughts guys and devs?

Continental
09-02-2018, 04:34 AM
Animation takes a lot of time.. even for 30 seconds animation.

Sometacoz
09-02-2018, 07:15 PM
Animation takes a lot of time.. even for 30 seconds animation.
obviously... but if devs are willing to do it, I believe it can be done spectacularly, otherwise we can always consider my alternate which might be easier and engaging but I would leave it up to the devs if they wish to do so