PDA

View Full Version : Lootemup !!!!NEWGUILD!!!!

seller
11-18-2011, 07:18 PM
before you post anything here read everything below

1 this is not a in game guild yet

2the point of this guild is an easy way to make money for all members of the guild

3what we will do for money is loot if u have lots of free time to loot this is a guild for you all items that you loot and want to get sold just tell me i will post a store in trading section but the only thing is all members that helped you loot the item will have to get a share of the profit this is a very easy way to make money the more members the more money

4 there will be different rank or groups asigned to loot up different parts of alttera

5 here are our main looting areas i will be patroling ao3with some of the best looters around

sandstone caves

elite frost or whatever its called

dark caves

ao2

forest haven

post more if u want to patrol them

6 also we will have a crafters group all crafting items and recipies go to the crafters to make us good items to sell

7 i will post your name here if u want in

lastly please join even though there is no in game guild or plz make one its just that at the moment i got only 10 plat ill find a way to repay you if you do and thats it post your aplications bellow including you in game name lvl and area you want to patrol

seller
11-18-2011, 07:39 PM
also there will be a time every week were we all give eachother one item