PDA

View Full Version : Woot! Hit 35!

Zeus
11-18-2011, 08:24 PM
Thanks to my guild Infinite Unity and tremendous help from Ebalere, I hit 35 in less than a week! On my process on grinding to 36, then off to make video guides! (They are so much fun!)

Anyways, I just wanted to give a big thank you to Ebalere to help get me interested in SL; I think it's my new favorite game now!

If you see me in SL add me! I'll be doing Biosphere runs non-stop until I hit 36 TWICE! (Once on Apollo and once on my Commando, Zeus).

Some other people I feel who deserve a thank you: Ninjaduck, Silent, Ebalere, Http, CanonicalKoi, Http, and Downloads! They rock! Thank you for all your help! SL certainly seems to have a much better environment than PL does.

~Parth

Hiei
11-18-2011, 08:31 PM
Gratz on 35, I'm grinding my way to 36 too. Add me in game if you need a member - Hiei

CanonicalKoi
11-18-2011, 10:08 PM
I didn't do much, Parth, but holler whenever you're on and I'd be happy to run with you. Next stop....36 and a nifty helm!!! Congrats on hitting 35! Ebalere is a beast, a ton of fun to run with and a machine. :D

Silentarrow
11-18-2011, 10:28 PM
I'll be able to run with you tommorow for a couple of hours :).

Oh and btw, you have HTTP up there twice ;).

Lowlyspy
11-18-2011, 10:39 PM
I see Http helped extra, he got two mentions lol.

On the less trolly side, grats parth :D

Ayc2000
11-18-2011, 10:42 PM
Nice! I haven't seen you on lately, but I hope I catch you next week? I have the whole week off :)

roufus
11-19-2011, 12:16 AM
Lol i remember seeing Hiei in my runs today

Technique
11-19-2011, 12:17 AM
I'm working my way to 36 also, send me a friend invite and we can run together if you want.

My ign is graffiti

Skeletonlord
11-19-2011, 01:54 AM
Grats Apollo!

Kakatoa91
11-19-2011, 02:03 AM
*spanks Apollo*

Faaaaster lol...

:p

BodMaster
11-19-2011, 06:51 AM
Gratz buddy! Been sorting some stuff out IRL so haven't been on much :(

But im always up for some XP runs to get my Engi where it should have been a loooong time ago hehe.. and glad that you made the move :D rather than quitting in a whole ;)

Rodvik
11-19-2011, 07:28 AM
Noooooooooo you left Infinite Union already! I was hoping to play with you while you were in the other IU! Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

ninjaduck
11-19-2011, 08:04 AM
Grats Parth. I have to say you also helped me an immense amount so a pat on the back both ways :D

mugen
11-19-2011, 08:12 AM
Grats parth! I can't wait for your guides :)

Sent from my 3G Cellosarus using Tapatalk

thequickone
11-19-2011, 10:23 AM
Thanks to my guild Infinite Unity and tremendous help from Ebalere, I hit 35 in less than a week! On my process on grinding to 36, then off to make video guides! (They are so much fun!)

Anyways, I just wanted to give a big thank you to Ebalere to help get me interested in SL; I think it's my new favorite game now!

If you see me in SL add me! I'll be doing Biosphere runs non-stop until I hit 36 TWICE! (Once on Apollo and once on my Commando, Zeus).

Some other people I feel who deserve a thank you: Ninjaduck, Silent, Ebalere, Http, CanonicalKoi, Http, and Downloads! They rock! Thank you for all your help! SL certainly seems to have a much better environment than PL does.

~Parth
Hi Parth. Congrats on making it to L35, and good luck on the run to L36, twice!

Your thank you list includes a bunch of top players. Top in ability, friendliness, maturity, hardcority, seasoned veteran-ity. I know some of those aren't words, but you get the point! ;) Ebalere is awesome incarnate. Canon is known to toss confetti, at times! Ninja and Silent are very nice and helpful. And if you count Download, you mentioned Http thrice. Which is appropriate, as I believe he is approximately 3 times as hardcore as your average player. :eek:

It's great to have you here in SL. If I haven't said it before (I have, haven't I?), welcome to the SL community. :D

I am grinding my Op to L35 over the next week, or so. I have not been planning to grind either my Comm or my Op to L36. While crossing the finish line with my Engie, the grind itself was a time commitment I may not be able to make again.

Please add my Op, or any of my characters, and I will join you when I can. See you in-game!

Ebalere
11-19-2011, 11:46 AM
Thanks for the kind words Parth! (And everyone else!) It's been a blast playiing with you again, and we sure showed those vular how to get it done! 35 in 3 sittings haha! Looking forward to the 36 grind! (Did I just say that? :P)

And PARF NEVER QUIT IU AND NEVER WILL BECAUSE WE LOVE HIM AND WE HAVE BROCOLLI!!!!!11!1!!ONE

Zeus
11-19-2011, 12:02 PM
Bah! Unity/Union, so confuzzling! Okay, Infinite Union, right? :D

@Quickone, I'll be sure to add your operative, Torrenz!