PDA

View Full Version : Eggzavier Event

Spell
08-30-2018, 02:27 PM
i just wanna say a huge THANK YOU to sts for this generous event!
Although i didnt loot that Heroic mishi i had a BLAST farming with friends and randoms !

now about all these legendary eggs hehe. im sure everyone has about 2 zillion of em.

idea #1

i had an idea where we could perhaps craft heroic pets from their weaker counterparts.
100 legendary eggs of the same egg crafts to 1 heroic egg that is BOUND.
50 mythic eggs of the same type to make a heroic version.
(ofc this is just a suggestion,the amount could be increased or decreased as seen fit)
only mythic and lower eggs would be considered for this imo to keep arcane heroics value stable.

Idea #2

This would be to crafted pet vanities from legendary/mythic eggs

please post your suggestions and feedback if u wish!

[please no drama this was a thank you to sts for such a great event aswell as some ideas to help drain Al of the 3 trillion eggs that were added =)]

Flamesofanger
08-30-2018, 02:33 PM
I absolutely love the idea of using multiple eggs to craft a pet vanity, that would greatly reduce the inflation in the pet egg market!

Good one spell :)

chrizplague
08-30-2018, 05:53 PM
Yall never satisfied

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Kairihearts
08-30-2018, 06:54 PM
Yea I like this idea too probs won't happen tho I'd love to have a BOUND heroic mishi :)

Spell
08-30-2018, 07:19 PM
Yall never satisfied

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

thank you for your opinion =)

badgirlchlo
08-30-2018, 08:15 PM
i think it's a good idea to have something to do with these excessive amounts of eggs but idk if making something like heroic blinky available for so cheap with this methof they would need to do some sort of adjustment with just how many eggs it takes to create for each pet

Dadansn
08-30-2018, 08:24 PM
If i remember correctly,back in the days there was a NPC which would ask you to bring her certain eggs for gold. They could reintroduce that,but instead of gold NPC can give some unique rewards.

PostNoob
08-30-2018, 09:09 PM
X amount of eggs given to npc for a chance to convert into a higher tier pet. Some sort of gamble to avoid bad things to happen.

badgirlchlo
08-30-2018, 09:33 PM
I think they have this kind of system for csgo but I've never played