PDA

View Full Version : May I Ask...?

xxxmikelxxx
11-18-2011, 08:43 PM
I realize now that I'm not too liked among the users of this forum. And I realize that, although I apologized, I still seem to be among the lesser of people. I want to say, I don't purposely act negatively towards people. Sometimes its just the way I type. Don't take it seriously please. Im posting this thread in General Discussion because this is where I started my "flaming".
To the Devs: Guys I know you aren't too proud of my actions either.
Look at my reputation bar. It shows everything. Basically, once again. I'm sorry. For all my actions. So, may I ask, for forgiveness?

protectorofnoobs
11-18-2011, 08:51 PM
sure as long as you improve :witless:

Gaddy
11-18-2011, 10:00 PM
Earn it

Draopwnzall
11-18-2011, 10:03 PM
What he said.

Lowlyspy
11-18-2011, 10:31 PM
Earn it
Indeed, if you want respect you gotta give it, assuming you can do that im certain all will be forgiven in due time.

JaytB
11-18-2011, 10:44 PM
If you see it as a lesson learned, and make your actions reflect that, there's nobody here (at least nobody I know) who wouldn't forgive you.

Anyway, it takes courage to understand and admit you were in the wrong. And I, for one, respect that.

Tvis
11-18-2011, 10:52 PM
A scratch leaves a scar...

lilgangster
11-18-2011, 11:20 PM
Wisest thing i ever read XD

Hankomachos
11-19-2011, 12:44 AM
As long as you have realised that we (the forumers) aren't mean, abusive people like some you see in game. I understand perfectly why you made that thread before, people push you to the breaking point, and I know because many people I've met in game make me want to make a loooong rant thread; but I think things over, breathe deeply and try to find a more "calm" solution. I can't speak for the community but I have no hard feelings against you. Let bygones be bygones as they say. :)

xxxmikelxxx
11-19-2011, 12:59 AM
Forgiveness isn't earned. Forgiveness should be an instantaneous solution. It's the hurt that lasts.

Gaddy
11-19-2011, 01:10 AM
Forgiveness isn't earned. Forgiveness should be an instantaneous solution. It's the hurt that lasts.you ask for forgiveness and then you set demands on said forgiveness?

Ooookkkkk....... We're done here.

Lowlyspy
11-19-2011, 01:24 AM
Forgiveness isn't earned. Forgiveness should be an instantaneous solution. It's the hurt that lasts.
Im sorry, but your problem is things like this, you cant just expect things to be handed to you on a silver platter whenever u command them to be. I'll restate my last post, if you want respect you gotta give it, thats the way i was raised and I would appreciate it if you treated everybody with the same amount of respect you desire.

Piosidon
11-19-2011, 01:40 AM
You've talked the talk and you better start walking the walk

Redbridge
11-19-2011, 02:12 AM
A clean slate for me.

Well done for apologising. Let's hope we all move forward from here, but that's down to yourself mainly.

Top tip. If your gonna write anything, re-read it several times before pressing post. If youre not sure use the delete button. It is a forumer's greatest friend. Good Luck.

Sassinya
11-19-2011, 02:23 AM
We all make mistakes. I'm fact for many, mistakes are a natural way in which one learns some of life's lessons. Indeed, if you learn from the mistakes you have made in the past and demonstrate such it is highly likely you will be forgiven. May find that you earn some additional respect from others for admitting and correcting the bahvior in question.
To err is human, to forgive is divine!
Some may take a little while to come around, and some may never do such. Don't take the few who may not forgive to heart, they will come around.
Good luck and happy gaming!

wonder
11-19-2011, 09:11 AM
dont mind it too much

KTpantyhose
11-19-2011, 11:36 AM
<3 apologies are always accepted. haha :)

Whirlzap
11-19-2011, 12:05 PM
Ok first of all, ACTUALLY LISTEN to advice.
Say it to yourself 10 times then write it 20 times.
Go. ACTUALLY WRITE AND SAY AND DO IT.
I'm actually serious. Do that every day and you will learn and be forgived.

RBeltran
11-19-2011, 12:10 PM
“Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it. No destructive lies. No ridiculous fears. No debilitating anger.” --Bill Bradley

Ellyidol
11-20-2011, 12:30 AM
Please don't bring anything religious into the discussion, you're just gonna get your forgiveness thread locked.

cjackyo
11-20-2011, 12:34 AM
I like cake :) mmmmmm

Hankomachos
11-20-2011, 12:43 AM
I like cake :) mmmmmm

Strawberry cheesecake for me. :)

Aikiebo
11-20-2011, 05:21 PM
Anyway, it takes courage to understand and admit you were in the wrong. And I, for one, respect that.

Too bad everyone isn't this courageous.

Please don't bring anything religious into the discussion, you're just gonna get your forgiveness thread locked.

Ellyidol, is right.

Religion is not supposed to be talked about in the forum. I totally understand what you are saying about forgiveness. I wish it was more forthcoming from folks.

But, that is not the point. Cuz, even tho I can see and understand what you are saying, I can also see and understand what they are saying.

If someone chooses to act like a boring, useless jerk to you, just keep your cool. Stay calm and deal with it in a way where you don't end up breaking the rules.

Yes, I can see how you are saying that it still hurts. But at this point, what is important is how you choose to act. Just post your thoughts on threads in a way that is helpful for the forum. If you make a thread, make sure you are doing it in a way that is helpful for the forum.

Make sure the thread is on the right board and that it contributes something useful. And I'm not saying that to imply that you haven't. It is just a good reminder for everyone.

If someone treats you badly, just stay calm and react in a way that helps the forum.

The quote below from RBeltran is wonderful! Thank you for posting it.

“Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it. No destructive lies. No ridiculous fears. No debilitating anger.” --Bill Bradley

Cytokinesis
11-20-2011, 05:51 PM
If you were Christian you'd understand.

ur just digging urself deeper and deeper....

MimeRifle
11-20-2011, 05:59 PM
xxxmikelxxx, please don't think I'm being a smart *** here, I am truly not trying to be. I am not a Christian, but believe very firmly in forgiveness as a principle myself. But I want to point out something I think might help you. Only my observation, and my opinion. It seems to me you are not being forgiving of others who might for their own reasons not be forgiving of you. If you believe in what you say, stretch a little and realize that none of us are perfect either, and may not be capable of, or for whatever reason willing to offer the type of unconditional forgiveness you speak of - which, if you were to practice what you seem to be preaching here, you should certainly forgive us for as well.

It's not a criticism. I don't know you, and I'm happy to forgive you... but when I read your words it feels to me like you are resentful toward others and not as forgiving as you're expecting them to be. I apologize if my comments don't resonate with you or if they feel harsh, but please do consider them. Thanks for listening.

adidaman
11-20-2011, 05:59 PM
If you were Christian you'd understand.

So you ask for forgiveness for being an annoying troll, and then you basically undermine all religions except Christianity. Being of the Jewish faith, this is just all the more offensive. So before you open your mouth and ask for forgiveness, don't be exactly what your trying to be forgiven for.

Cytokinesis
11-20-2011, 06:07 PM
Second of all, how old are you?
You act like a young child from what I see here.
well, according to his profile, hes 18...

Paar
11-20-2011, 06:11 PM
Treat others the way you want to be treated!

Kaarataka
11-20-2011, 06:16 PM
this thread is lame

Sorcererssoul
11-20-2011, 06:39 PM
This thread reminds me of his last thread.
With the exception of a couple of members, everyone including the OP is acting the same again.
*grabs popcorn*

Cytokinesis
11-20-2011, 06:40 PM
*grabs popcorn*
LOL!!!

Paar
11-20-2011, 07:15 PM
I'll Get the Butter!

Hankomachos
11-20-2011, 08:45 PM
also how r we trash?

I was wondering the same thing. :confused:

Cytokinesis
11-20-2011, 08:45 PM
Erm, does this still apply?
exactly :rolleyes:

Cytokinesis
11-20-2011, 09:07 PM
Not anymore. Not now that I've seen the ridiculous judgement. Garbage kids.
wat judgement? ur just run-away troll. there i said it

MightyMicah
11-20-2011, 09:09 PM
Wow just wow.

1. Dont claim to be a christian, by the way you act its obvious you are not. Christian's believe as Jesus said, "do unto others as you would have them do to you." calling everyone garbage doesn't accomplish that. I find this very offensive because I myself am a christian and you have successfully made other christians look bad.

2. What happened to your forgiveness thread? At first I thought everyone was being a little stubborn when you asked for forgiveness, now I know why they didn't accept the apology...

3. Devs please close this thread just like the last one! Its going down the same road...

Lowlyspy
11-20-2011, 09:16 PM
Yoooouuuuurrrr garbage. :)
Ill take a saying from moog. Go away little troll, back to under your bridge.

EDIT: oh ya, in case you hadnt guessed, no you are never getting forgiveness from me, that insult was the last straw. Fix everything about the way you treat people.

Ellyidol
11-20-2011, 09:27 PM
Ill take a saying from moog. Go away little troll, back to under your bridge.

I bet Moog did this too:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zt_QvFsEA98

(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zt_QvFsEA98)

MightyMicah
11-20-2011, 09:39 PM
Im not followin the link...I'd swear that link leads to being rick rolled.

Lowlyspy
11-20-2011, 09:43 PM
Lol might.

Pm sent to get thread locked. I would prefer to save the forum some flames. Maybe this time you will learn from ur mistakes mikel.

adidaman
11-20-2011, 09:49 PM
One more thing to get in before this thread is locked. I constantly see this guy begging in balefort and forest haven. So at least us "garbage kids" can get through a fantasy mmo on our own

Hankomachos
11-20-2011, 11:20 PM
I bet Moog did this too:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zt_QvFsEA98

(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zt_QvFsEA98)

LOL. Epic, truly epic. :p