PDA

View Full Version : 2018-08-31 Content Update (258255)

TzatOps
08-31-2018, 11:45 AM
+ Added Auto-use Blood Packs game option (used every 1s if the health is below 66%)

nadineelfen
08-31-2018, 11:46 AM
Ty

Envoyé de mon SM-T561 en utilisant Tapatalk

IsamI
08-31-2018, 11:48 AM
What is this.???? We need manual mode too...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Adamizsilly
08-31-2018, 11:50 AM
YYASSS TY! I was gonna suggest this for future! tytysm!

Cinco
08-31-2018, 11:51 AM
What is this.???? We need manual mode too...

You already have manual mode by default. This adds an automatic mode ;-)

mary12345xx
08-31-2018, 11:52 AM
Thanks

Enviado de meu LG-E470f usando Tapatalk

Adamizsilly
08-31-2018, 12:18 PM
You already have manual mode by default. This adds an automatic mode ;-)

Cinco, might I suggest changing the 66% to 50% or even 30%.. I am doing the auto and the game uses the bloodpack faster than it should.

iunar
08-31-2018, 12:25 PM
most guilds that participate in guild events have already hit gold tier, can there be something where instead of having to wait the entire weekend to be over, the rewards get issued out a few hours or automatically after hitting the top tier?

Keph
08-31-2018, 12:44 PM
Thank you Cinco

I agree with this
most guilds that participate in guild events have already hit gold tier, can there be something where instead of having to wait the entire weekend to be over, the rewards get issued out a few hours or automatically after hitting the top tier?

Cinco
08-31-2018, 01:00 PM

It would give the big guilds a significant merchant advantage (2+ days) over everyone else... which I don't think is particularly fair. As it stands, most Guilds have a chance to reach at least Bronze over the course of multiple days and even the merchant playing-field for exclusive items.

That said, it is quite clear to me that Guild Event goals need to be 3 or 5X higher next time :-)

nadineelfen
08-31-2018, 01:01 PM
Tysm cinco for what u said now
It would give the big guilds a significant merchant advantage (2+ days) over everyone else... which I don't think is particularly fair. As it stands, most Guilds have a chance to reach at least Bronze over the course of multiple days and even the merchant playing-field for exclusive items.

That said, it is quite clear to me that Guild Event goals need to be 3 or 5X higher next time :-)

Envoyé de mon SM-T561 en utilisant Tapatalk

octavos
08-31-2018, 01:34 PM

and lower...if not in a guild?....or very little active....can there be something done about that :)

doomdoomdoom
08-31-2018, 02:17 PM
+ Added Auto-use Blood Packs game option (used every 1s if the health is below 66%)

I know some people like this, but I absolutely hate this and here is why:

1. People worked insanely hard get on the PvE KDR Leaderboard and this really takes away from their hard work. It is virtually impossible for us to die now so it is suddenly much easier to get on this LB.

2. Doesn’t that just make it easier for hackers to auto farm 24x7 since they don’t even have to worry about dying any more?

3. I think it takes away from the fun of the game. If there is no challenge to it, what is the point?

iunar
08-31-2018, 03:04 PM

1. People worked insanely hard get on the PvE KDR Leaderboard and this really takes away from their hard work. It is virtually impossible for us to die now so it is suddenly much easier to get on this LB.

2. Doesn’t that just make it easier for hackers to auto farm 24x7 since they don’t even have to worry about dying any more?

3. I think it takes away from the fun of the game. If there is no challenge to it, what is the point?

agreed

people have grinded for their spots in the pve leaderboards and earned it but now it can easily be taken away from them within days/weeks

Lothus
08-31-2018, 04:45 PM
Cinco, might I suggest changing the 66% to 50% or even 30%.. I am doing the auto and the game uses the bloodpack faster than it should.

Yah realy. 30% is better.

Russel99
08-31-2018, 06:11 PM

I agree with 1 and 2 but 3 the game doesn't really have any challenge when you reach lvl 46 so i would say thats not auto blood packs fault it's the games

octavos
08-31-2018, 06:13 PM
i did read somewhere that's an option for blood packs being on auto.....JS
some people want the challenge, others don't...its a game really XD

#cantpleaseeveryone

DJDEVIL007
08-31-2018, 11:24 PM
Cinco it would be good if there is auto play option in pve maps

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

Refreshed
09-01-2018, 03:06 AM
I disagree that the goals should be higher.There are guilds in DL that have so many inactive members or less members which can be tough sometimes.Plus,if the event is there for three days,let it be,dont need to modify it
Thank You Cinco and DL community

Refreshed
09-01-2018, 03:09 AM
but you can turn it off.The DL developers should do something about these cheaters/hackers

teuibo
09-01-2018, 06:04 AM
Lower guikds cant see their score top 10 would be a great add on for all

teuibo
09-01-2018, 06:06 AM
I agree with 1 and 2 but 3 the game doesn't really have any challenge when you reach lvl 46 so i would say thats not auto blood packs fault it's the games

Disable option after certain level of achievement i.e 100k kills or reaching lv36 cap

Russel99
09-01-2018, 09:00 AM
I disagree that the goals should be higher.There are guilds in DL that have so many inactive members or less members which can be tough sometimes.Plus,if the event is there for three days,let it be,dont need to modify it
Thank You Cinco and DL community
This is why people join active guilds.

but you can turn it off.The DL developers should do something about cheaters/hackers
What do you mean by hackers

Adamizsilly
09-01-2018, 01:31 PM
Hey cinco, can we also have auto pick up loot? But we get to decide if we want to pick up relic, purple, green, or white items...
Same suggestion for clearing up inventory/stash... can there be a system where if we prefer to clear up all the white items, i.e. gems/weapons we can do it in one go instead of deleting each item one by one.

Hotfuzz
09-01-2018, 06:56 PM
You're doing a great job Cinco just one thing we need elder gems now we had elder weapons so far so how about have some elder gems and maybe in the upcoming updates more elder weapons with firebrand visual effect on them would look really cool

Tripshot
09-01-2018, 09:01 PM
Ty I like this

BLADEDWRISTS
09-02-2018, 12:08 AM
You already have manual mode by default. This adds an automatic mode ;-)Can't we reduce the percentage ? 65 is too early to repeat full hp

Sent from my BKL-L09 using Tapatalk

BLADEDWRISTS
09-02-2018, 12:12 AM
Hey cinco, can we also have auto pick up loot? But we get to decide if we want to pick up relic, purple, green, or white items...
Same suggestion for clearing up inventory/stash... can there be a system where if we prefer to clear up all the white items, i.e. gems/weapons we can do it in one go instead of deleting each item one by one.I agree to this...

Sent from my BKL-L09 using Tapatalk

johnmar071092
09-02-2018, 01:22 PM
Hi cinco! Can u also add to show how many times a player died during a pvp match on the score after the match ends? Hope you'll consider this suggestion . Tia 😃

Hotfuzz
09-02-2018, 02:11 PM
Hi cinco! Can u also add to show how many times a player died during a pvp match on the score after the match ends? Hope you'll consider this suggestion . Tia 😃
Yeah that's a great idea

Russel99
09-02-2018, 02:22 PM
Yeah I agree I would also like a public and private matchmaking option

MagicQueen
09-02-2018, 07:20 PM

I would suggest leaving bronze tier lower for smaller guild while making silver maybe twice as high and gold 3-4 times as high or even only if your on the leader board so that way these big guilds can duke it out

Keph
09-02-2018, 09:38 PM
Add a guild score to the guild page for all guild members to see

Guilds not on the leaderboards can't see their score

Add more information about events in the login screen, many players didn't even know there was even an event

Russel99
09-02-2018, 09:44 PM

Add a guild score to the guild page for all guild members to see

Guilds not on the leaderboards can't see their score

Add more information about events in the login screen, many players didn't even know there was even an event
I agree with this as well

themythrise
09-03-2018, 12:39 AM
Same suggestion for clearing up inventory/stash... can there be a system where if we prefer to clear up all the white items, i.e. gems/weapons we can do it in one go instead of deleting each item one by one.Yay!!!

Need "auto clear inventory items- category wise". Many events occured recently and their rewards are character-bound items for Gold purchase.
These reward items are occupying the inventory slots and as " it's character-bound item" which cann't be stashed too.

All players' inventory nearly full. Clearing each junk /not useful items *one by one* taking more time and troublesome.

Many players cannot able to enter the maps due to full inventory and not able to farm for long hours.

An Option to auto-clear inventory items - category wise will make all players empty free inventory slots quickly and earn some pocket money faster. Also it helps players to jump back to farming quickly.

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

Lothus
09-09-2018, 07:30 PM
Same suggestion for clearing up inventory/stash... can there be a system where if we prefer to clear up all the white items, i.e. gems/weapons we can do it in one go instead of deleting each item one by one.

Agreed! Perfect idea ��

Tinkerbelldoll
09-11-2018, 04:01 PM
Are we getting a update this week ?😁😁