PDA

View Full Version : RIP Scamming in PL.

Escanor
09-01-2018, 08:11 PM
I recently posted a new Idea in Star Legends suggestions and it can be applied to Pocket Legends.

More info in the main post:
https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?429497-RIP-Scamming-New-Trading-Window-System&p=2864423#post2864423

New trade window design:

Jilsponie
09-01-2018, 08:21 PM
IDK about all this... In PL they already have 2 trade windows, so you get a chance to look over the trade 1 last time, when items can no longer be switched out. But increasing the items being traded at once is almost a must since sets went from being 4 pieces to 6 recently. With up to up to 8 items available for just 1 set and the different combinations of amulets, 10 seems a good amount.

Sent from my XT1710-02 using Tapatalk

Draebatad
09-02-2018, 12:16 AM
IDK about all this... In PL they already have 2 trade windows, so you get a chance to look over the trade 1 last time, when items can no longer be switched out. But increasing the items being traded at once is almost a must since sets went from being 4 pieces to 6 recently. With up to up to 8 items available for just 1 set and the different combinations of amulets, 10 seems a good amount.

I suggested an increase in trade slots. Cinco was kind of open to it (and I do think it makes sense based on how many pieces are in some sets).

https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?426675-Increased-number-of-trade-slots

Escanor
09-02-2018, 07:13 AM

I didn't mention anything about adding more additional steps to confirm any item trade. Please check my last comment in the main post.

Jilsponie
09-02-2018, 07:53 AM
I didn't mention anything about adding more additional steps to confirm any item trade. Please check my last comment in the main post.I didn't say you did... I said PL already has 1, meaning a notification of people changing items isn't needed in PL, since we already have a second window to inspect, where players cannot try to switch out items.

Escanor
09-02-2018, 10:30 AM
I didn't say you did... I said PL already has 1, meaning a notification of people changing items isn't needed in PL, since we already have a second window to inspect, where players cannot try to switch out items.

On certain occasions players don't realize about the tricks some players use to distract you. Yea it works for the smart / careful players who inspect the trade's each centimeter.

But you need to realize that there's players that aren't enough expert to actually find anything suspicius in the trade.

I do see too many players complaining & quitting for this kind of tricks and I just want to help out.

With your statement I can see you think that the game trading system is secure enough. Yea, but why can't we make it even more secure?

I see my idea as a clear solution for the inexpert players falling to this kind of tricks, making the trading window safer than ever.

Jilsponie
09-02-2018, 12:08 PM
Nobody needs to be an expert at anything to not be scammed... Just basic reading skills...

Escanor
09-02-2018, 01:22 PM
Nobody needs to be an expert at anything to not be scammed... Just basic reading skills...

Alright. Have a good day! :smiley_simmons::cheerful::stupid::star::pirate::e mmersed: