PDA

View Full Version : RIP Scamming in AL.

Escanor
09-01-2018, 08:15 PM
I recently posted a new Idea in Star Legends suggestions and it can be applied to Arcane Legends.

More info in the main post:

https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?429497-RIP-Scamming-New-Trading-Window-System&p=2864423#post2864423

New Trading window design:

Flamesofanger
09-02-2018, 02:31 PM
I love the idea of a new trade window that shows an items description on the screen by default without having to click on the exclamation mark icon next to an item to prevent a

quick shady item swap scam, the item swap scam is especially risky if you're a new player who doesn't understand that trades aren't as safe and secure as the auction house

And would love to see an advise box that tells you to double check your trades or not to turn your head away from the screen and click carelessly and for the advise box to

have a ton of advise cards that has arrows on each side that let you swap an advise card left and right.

And a tip box would be a wonderful addition to show a card that says like for example, "You should always check the auction house to see the current fixed price of an item"

This would save new players from selling a valuable item for pocket change instead of a treasure chest.

And the warning box would be absolutely fantastic to show if a player has changed the amount of gold or an item change or the same item in the trade window but with

different awakenings / jewels on it.

I wish this gets added, this would get rid of all the shameless thief's.

Well done on the new trade window design, i love it.

Gouiwaa9000
09-02-2018, 03:21 PM
It would also be a nice addition to have the current cs price and a price history for the past week displayed on items to prevent confusion and eliminate market manipulation ( kinda like steam ) .

Escanor
09-03-2018, 05:46 AM
I love the idea of a new trade window that shows an items description on the screen by default without having to click on the exclamation mark icon next to an item to prevent a

quick shady item swap scam, the item swap scam is especially risky if you're a new player who doesn't understand that trades aren't as safe and secure as the auction house

And would love to see an advise box that tells you to double check your trades or not to turn your head away from the screen and click carelessly and for the advise box to

have a ton of advise cards that has arrows on each side that let you swap an advise card left and right.

And a tip box would be a wonderful addition to show a card that says like for example, "You should always check the auction house to see the current fixed price of an item"

This would save new players from selling a valuable item for pocket change instead of a treasure chest.

And the warning box would be absolutely fantastic to show if a player has changed the amount of gold or an item change or the same item in the trade window but with

different awakenings / jewels on it.

I wish this gets added, this would get rid of all the shameless thief's.

Well done on the new trade window design, i love it.

Thank you! You totally understood everything! And your suggestion is great too!

QuaseT
09-03-2018, 04:32 PM
Please add an option to put warning message and all other additions off bc some people dont like to click x times each trade (those who know prices).

Escanor
09-06-2018, 06:31 PM
Please add an option to put warning message and all other additions off bc some people dont like to click x times each trade (those who know prices).

Explain that please

QuaseT
09-06-2018, 07:44 PM
Explain that pleaseI dont need any messages or confirms in trade. Im sure what im trading and im aware of all prices. If not i can still throw items in auc. Same with the gift option. Already the confirm and waiting in the actual trade window is quite annoying. https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180907/94c900eb7ff41984c5448fd3e87e38a3.jpg

Escanor
09-07-2018, 11:32 AM
I dont need any messages or confirms in trade. Im sure what im trading and im aware of all prices. If not i can still throw items in auc. Same with the gift option. Already the confirm and waiting in the actual trade window is quite annoying. https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180907/94c900eb7ff41984c5448fd3e87e38a3.jpg

Okay thank you

BRYBE
09-07-2018, 09:29 PM
Preview on avatar

Is the only what we need atm