PDA

View Full Version : Auto pot issue.

Encryptions
09-01-2018, 09:18 PM
So auto pots are consumed when your hp is 66% or below. If someone goes afk in a town map with auto pots enabled then there will be a person with krampus who comes by and spams his pets aa to have fun with ppl because it doesn't affect them in losing stuff etc. The problem with auto pots is when krampus has his aa used it takes x amount of hp from someone, which means a pot is used, so when his aa is used over and over you lose many pots if you have auto pots turned on.
A fix to this: have auto pots automatically disabled in non pve/pvp maps. What I mean by this statement is when you turn auto pots on, the pots won't be used in town, guild hall, house maps, but when entering festerfang outpost or a pve map then pots will be consumed automatically.

Oakmaiden
09-01-2018, 10:41 PM
Or disable pets aa in towns..

badgirlchlo
09-01-2018, 11:50 PM
it takes so many aas to get like 1 pot, does this even matter?

Suentous PO
09-02-2018, 12:18 AM
Auto pots are an improvement ( like wedings and spam announcements ) we didn't ask for, so sts pls undue it entirely and don't create auto attack next.

Sometacoz
09-02-2018, 03:07 AM
I think auto pots was a gr8 idea for new player's sake, when I was new to all didn't know how to use them which made me incurr a lot of deaths. Although it's not needed for experienced players I still support it. As for the krampus problem: Just disable auto pots b4 going afk . That's it, the option in settings was given for a reason. So that's my answer to this totally random and useless thread.
Ty for reading
Sometacoz

Oakmaiden
09-02-2018, 09:05 AM
Auto pots are an improvement ( like wedings and spam announcements ) we didn't ask for, so sts pls undue it entirely and don't create auto attack next.

We did ask for auto pots, multiple times. You have the option to not use it.

relief
09-02-2018, 09:14 AM
I think auto pots was a gr8 idea for new player's sake, when I was new to all didn't know how to use them which made me incurr a lot of deaths. Although it's not needed for experienced players I still support it. As for the krampus problem: Just disable auto pots b4 going afk . That's it, the option in settings was given for a reason. So that's my answer to this totally random and useless thread.
Ty for reading
SometacozThe players who don't know how to use pots normally don't know how to enable them in the settings either

Rauitri
09-02-2018, 10:52 AM
2 things I wanna point out:

- How this isn't even an issue, even for newbies with low income.

- Examples of ignorant players who complain but truly its their error.

Firstly, 500 pot is 7,250g (~15g/pot), 6,750g (~14g/pot) in Guildhalls. I've tested it with friends, it tooked 1min for my hp to drop below 66% considering the AA cooldowns, and hp regen rate in towns. If I were to afk for 1hr, then I would only lose 900g worth of pots. Even a lv1 newbie can earn 3k farming braken forest in 30mins, so this shows how this isn't even an issue. The pots wasted is so miniscule that the poorest won't bother. And newbies aren't stupid either, once they notice it, they can always ask people problem solved.

Alright and this is to show how ignorant players that they bother to make a thread like this. Okay, we have the option, just like any other to disable it. examples?

- Oh no! Issue about gifting, when I afk people gift trash items only to comeback with full inventories. [Easily fixed if people wasn't ignorant].

- Oh no! Issue about Al draining battery, when I afk in town the music and Fx with the high battery framerates are on, returning with a dead battery. [Easily fixed if people wasn't ignorant].

- Oh no! Issue about auto attack pets, its the reason I leveled up that I dont like cause it killed a mob and leveled to 17 instead of stopping at 16. [Easily fixed if people wasn't ignorant].

You see? All these examples are ignorant complaints about their own error. These examples stated can be easily avoided/fixed if they tooked 10secs to disable it in the settings etc. The reason why we don't see threads like issues about gift spams/friend spams/over leveling/quick battery draining is because people aren't as dumb, they know the obvious.

Sent from my SM-A800F using Tapatalk

Suentous PO
09-02-2018, 12:13 PM
We did ask for auto pots, multiple times. You have the option to not use it.
That's news to me, I must have been in pl then & I don't use it ofc

Encryptions
09-02-2018, 05:22 PM
Never mind my point of view flies by peoples heads.

Spheresome
09-02-2018, 08:52 PM
this is a problem. I saw one guy in travelors outpost just spamming the aa of krampus near the auction doing absolutely nothing but spamming it, trying to drop players to below 66% health to waste their pots. I countered this player for about 30 minutes doing nothing but healing the players, and man was he such a d*** about it.

PatD
09-04-2018, 08:49 AM
personally i love this auto pot, only thing dangerous i found is corvis pool, dont forget do disable auto-pot before fighting him!!