PDA

View Full Version : new races?

Xscoopx
11-19-2011, 02:59 AM
Maybe in a future update sts could add different races to character customization, I would think it would make sense as SL takes place in the future.
What do you think? Feel free to add ideas or suggestions!

javier995
11-19-2011, 03:11 AM
They can't because if they do, all the other players won't be able to switch. This would make it very unfair.

Xscoopx
11-19-2011, 03:54 AM
They can't because if they do, all the other players won't be able to switch. This would make it very unfair.
They did that kinda with PL when they made it so players could get new faces to start out with

javier995
11-19-2011, 04:00 AM
They did that kinda with PL when they made it so players could get new faces to start out with

Those are faces, faces can be switched through plat now. Faces and races are no where near the same.

Xscoopx
11-19-2011, 04:48 AM

Those are faces, faces can be switched through plat now. Faces and races are no where near the same.It's possible, maybe if the face booth thingys also changed skin color, which would pretty much be the only thing changing

Prestige
11-19-2011, 05:29 AM
He is thinking of WoW.

Garvhoz
11-19-2011, 02:15 PM
Or instead have official character ranks:
Helper
Shield
Damager
And other stuff depending on how you play like always going to invites or always taking damage so the others wont get hit,stuff like that

Xscoopx
11-19-2011, 02:48 PM
He is thinking of WoW. there are other games with different races besides WoW

Carth
11-19-2011, 03:07 PM
Seeing as SL takes place in the future, the community of races should be more like Mass Effect, Star Wars, ext. We can't be the only ones that are good in this universe. Since the game has only been out for 4 months, we haven't seen everything from STS yet. :)

Also, I don't think it would be unfair if they did add other races. Just start up another character. When Blizzard came out with the Blood Elf race in World of Warcraft, I just created another character. It shouldn't be different here.

javier995
11-19-2011, 03:29 PM
Seeing as SL takes place in the future, the community of races should be more like Mass Effect, Star Wars, ext. We can't be the only ones that are good in this universe. Since the game has only been out for 4 months, we haven't seen everything from STS yet. :)

Also, I don't think it would be unfair if they did add other races. Just start up another character. When Blizzard came out with the Blood Elf race in World of Warcraft, I just created another character. It shouldn't be different here.

Not everyone would buy another character, but I see your point. All I'm saying is that some people might like the new on better, and say that they're mad that it wasn't there to begin with.

Carth
11-19-2011, 05:20 PM
Not everyone would buy another character, but I see your point. All I'm saying is that some people might like the new on better, and say that they're mad that it wasn't there to begin with.
I see your point too. I honestly forgot that you have to purchase character slots. I would be pretty upset if the new race was cool and I didn't have money to change races or purchase another slot. Sadly, STS can't make everyone happy.