PDA

View Full Version : 3v3 CLASSIC ARENA OF HONOR TOURNAMENT (Lvl. 100-105)

Dolloway
09-02-2018, 03:44 PM
3v3 Arena of Honor Tournament (Level 100-105)

Tournament Bracket:
https://challonge.com/s7jgsrva

Players must read all of the rules.

Description:

Endgame 100-105 Honor Arena Tournament
Number of Teams: 16 Teams
Type: Best 3 out of 5 series
Team Composition: 1 Bird, 1 Bear, 1 Mage (no rhinos or foxes)
Map: The Arena of Honor

How to Join:

1. Form a team of 3 consisting of one bird, one mage and one bear. You may additionally choose one sub. This is optional. More details on subs later in this thread.
2. Designate 1 captain for your team. The captain must do the following: Post in this thread their full team (note who the captain is), and each class. A team name must be submitted.
3. There is no entry fee. The tournament is free-to-join.
4. All participants must friend me in game. My in-game-name is: Dolloway

Example entry:

Team Name – Unity

Kanital - Bird (Captain)
Cloak - Bear
Shiloo - Mage
Imkelly - Mage (Sub)

When to Play; Captain's Role; Your Role:

1. Matches need to be completed and have a viable screenshot posted on the forums within 14 days of the first round starting. After the first round, teams will be given 7 days for each of the remaining rounds in order to get in their matches. The team that shows the least effort in getting together the match will be disqualified.
2. The winning team of each game must take a screenshot of the final score and post it to this thread.
3. It is the captain's responsibility to coordinate matches, to actively communicate (both through the forums and in-game). It is your responsibility to make sure all players are accounted for and are aware of timing. I strongly advise that you inform your teammates to join the forums, as it is very easy to communicate here.
4. There will be challenges when coordinating matches. Please be patient, understanding, and compassionate with one another. If it's evident that more time is needed to schedule and coordinate, please contact me.

Rules (The Code of Honor):

A hundred years cannot repair a moment's loss of Honor" - Proverb

1. Keep it clean. Lack of sportsmanship can result in a disqualification. Additionally, do not post irrelevant or rude comments to this official tournament thread.
Example A. "Bears are op!"
Example B. "You're bad at pvp!"
Example C. "Dolloway is the worst host ever!"
If you break this rule three times, your team will be disqualified from this tournament and banned from any tournaments that I may host in the future. You will be given two warnings. Should you break this rule three times, you're out. It is entirely up to the discretion of Dolloway as to what constitutes "irrelevant or rude" comments. However, if you think your post might violate this rule, then you probably shouldn't post it! Let's keep this tournament as drama-free as possible, folks.
2. One team will host a locked game at The Arena of Honor. Wait for each participant to join the game and make sure all six contestants are accounted for.
3. Before the match begins, EVERY PLAYER MUST SAY 'GO' TO BEGIN THE GAME. Teams must remain on opposite sides of the map until the match begins.
4. This is a best of 5 series. This means that the first team to get 3 match wins advances to the next round. Proof of the match is submitted to the forums under this thread. If unable to capture a screen shot, the opposing side must verify the match.
5. Rhinos and foxes are banned from this tournament.
6. Teams must stay the same throughout tournament. If you choose to have a sub, you may not change your sub or any teammate past the first round of the tournament.
7. If a player leaves mid-match, the match may continue. However, good sportsmanship goes a long way, and it will be noted during the tournament...
8. If a full team quits mid-match, it is an automatic disqualification.
9. All matches must be played at The Arena of Honor with level 100 Honor sets (players can purchase an 'Honor Set' in the platinum store for 30k gold).
10. Players must use Honor gear at all times. If a player is caught cheating and using an exploit to wear other gear, that player will be disqualified.
11. All vanities are allowed except Founders' Helm.
12. Any use of macros or exploits of any kind will result in a disqualification for that team. If you think it may DQ-worthy, then don't do it!... Or at least message me and ask first.
13. You may not sign up with multiple toons. If I find out you have done this, you will receive an automatic disqualification.

Subs:

1. Teams are allowed to choose up to one sub for their team. This sub must be a bird, bear, or mage.
2. The sub must play at least one round during the tournament in order to receive the prize that the team gets. For example, if your team wins the tournament, the sub must have played at least one round in order to have participated and receive the exclusive shield prize.
3. You may not switch your team for that round once the first match has started and all players have said "Go."
4. Subs count as teammates - therefore, subs can only participate on one team in the tournament.
5. The sub must be the same class of the teammate that he/she is subbing in for.
6. Subs make coordinating matches easier because this allows teams to be more flexible with times.
7. Subs are optional. They are not required.

Bracket Determination:

The bracket will be randomly generated once all 16 teams have signed up and registration has closed. Once the bracket is up, teams will have 14 days to get in their first round match ups and then 7 days for each round after that. The tournament will hopefully conclude by mid-October.

Prizes:

- The winning team (including sub) will receive exclusive unique shields that will not be seen until they are released by Cinco and will not be open to revision. You will find these shields in your stash once the tournament has concluded.
- The runner-up team will receive at least 60m gold as of this writing. This amount could increase in the weeks ahead if I receive more donations.

I am accepting any donations. If you donate to the tournament prize pool, I will kindly note your donation on this very thread. Donations will go towards runners-up.

Miscellaneous:

- Please make my life as easy as possible by acting on your best behaviour in this thread and in game tourney matches. Those who do not will be given warnings as stated previously and ultimately pay the consequences should it come to that. This goes for everyone, including myself and my teammates.
- Act as honourable of an individual as you possibly can. In the words of Sophocles, prefer to fail with Honor than win by cheating.
- The goal of this tournament is to have fun.

Goodluck to everyone!

Teams:

1. Lethal
Bird - Trajectory (Captain)
Bear - Hitr
Mage - Chaasivab

2. Apex
Archer - Cold (Captain)
Bear - Swift
Mage - Itastemvp
Bear - Tauntin (Sub)

3. Ender
Archer - Ibrazzer (Captain)
Mage - Pro
Bear - Omgdexbear

4. The Three Amigos
Mage - Attackins (Captain)
Bear - Glorifying
Bird - Aporrow

5. Squishy
Mage - Jjxejekt (Captain)
Bird - Flexing
Bear - Dissolver

6. Apex II
Mage - Muzzling (Captain)
Bear - Fokumean
Archer - Strikingly

7. Cinco's Precious Babies
Mage – Ghost (Captain)
Bird – Hawkbbyjr
Bear – Kingxrax

8. Apex III
Mage - Riftraff (Captain)
Bird - Thoter
Bear - Bean
Bird - Gunslingin (Sub)

9. Kamikaze
Bird - Dolloway (Captain)
Bear - Raggadorr
Mage - Iiroseii
Bird - Idevour (Sub)

10. The Rejects
Bear - Thatsmyboy (Captain)
Mage - Oneshotfury
Bird - Huskybird

11. Ender II
Bird - Helltrax (Captain)
Mage - Beskid
Bear - Islanzikk

12. Triumvirate
Bird - Allhail (Captain)
Bear - Ipredominant
Mage - Berrus
Mage - Teaches (Sub)

13. Family
Bird - Nxxbie (Captain)
Mage - Lag
Bear - Ssaltynuts

14. Kicking Buckets
Mage - Danielrh (Captain)
Bear - Powerleval
Bird - Skywalkz

15. GG
Mage - Fybur (Captain)
Bear - Readology
Bird - Pegway

16. Apex IV
Mage - Juicier (Captain)
Bear - Getrevoked
Bird - Thebigboo

Donations (Thank you kindly!):

Itsburningdex - 1.5m, Starry Sunset Garb

Dolloway - 58.5m

Forgblow - 3m

Trajectory - 1m, Golden Dragon Egg, Shield of Gratitude

Xyztherx - 5m

Isummer (on behalf of Ender) - 10m, White Lightning Armor

Ghost - 5m

Viiva - 5m

Ninjustsufire - 4m

Fybur - 1 gold

Trajectory
09-02-2018, 03:51 PM
Team Name Lethal :
Bird: Trajectory (Captain)
Bear: Hitr
Mage : Chaasivab

We will not have a substitute

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Muzzling
09-02-2018, 04:10 PM
Team name- Apex
Archer- Cold
Bear- Swift
Mage- Itastemvp (Captain)

Muzzling
09-02-2018, 04:12 PM
Team name- Apex II
Archer- Strikingly
Bear- Fokumean
Mage- Muzzling (captain)

xxkilsxx
09-02-2018, 04:30 PM
Team name - Ender
Archer- Ibrazzer (Captain)
Mage - Endofmen
Bear- omgdexbear

Muzzling
09-02-2018, 04:31 PM
Uhhh one of my post wont go up, mod has to approve? Tf?

JJXEJECT
09-02-2018, 04:34 PM
Team Name- Squishy

Bird- Flexing
Mage- Jjxejekt (Captain)
Bear- Dissolver

Muzzling
09-02-2018, 04:35 PM
Uhhh one of my post wont go up, mod has to approve? Tf?

Team name- Apex II
Mage- Muzzling (Captain)
Bear- Fokumean
Archer- Strikingly

3pc
09-02-2018, 04:56 PM
Shield to winners only correct?

XghostzX
09-02-2018, 05:23 PM
Team Name – Cinco's Precious Babies

Mage – Ghost (Captain)
Bird – Hawkbbyjr
Bear – Kingxrax
Sub – Undecided?

Firstly, that's an incredibly kind donation Dollo, thank you for that.

Is it okay if I submit this team right now, and maybe have a sub for later?

NukeDragon
09-02-2018, 05:36 PM
Team: Apex 3

Mage (captain) - riftraff
Bird - adapt
Bear - copywrite

Dolloway
09-02-2018, 05:42 PM
Team: Kamikaze

Bird - Dolloway (Captain)
Bear - Wolloday
Mage - Iiroseii

Mage - Idesolate (Sub)

Dolloway
09-02-2018, 06:09 PM
Team Name Lethal :
Bird: Trajectory (Captain)
Bear: Hitr
Mage : Chaasivab

We will not have a substitute

Your team has been entered. Also, thank you kindly for the donation.

Thanks goes out to Forgblow for donating as well!

Dolloway
09-02-2018, 06:14 PM
Team name- Apex
Archer- Cold
Bear- Swift
Mage- Itastemvp (Captain)

Team name - Ender
Archer- Ibrazzer (Captain)
Mage - Endofmen
Bear- omgdexbear

Team Name- TBD
Mage- attackins (Captain)
Bear- glorifying
Bird- Aporrow

Team Name- Squishy

Bird- Flexing
Mage- Jjxejekt (Captain)
Bear- Dissolver

Team name- Apex II
Mage- Muzzling (Captain)
Bear- Fokumean
Archer- Strikingly

Team: Apex 3

Bird - adapt
Bear - copywrite

Entered!

Shield to winners only correct?

Correct. The previous level 35 tourney that was canceled had numerous players join with intentions of only playing the first round in order to receive a participation shield and then quitting afterward. Cinco has decided there will be less drama without them.

Mage – Ghost (Captain)
Bird – Hawkbbyjr
Bear – Kingxrax
Sub – Undecided?

Yes, this is fine. Your team will be entered so long as you have the three main classes. You may decide on a sub up until you play the first round match up. After this, no player can be changed, removed, or added to your team. Thanks!

Jedispartan
09-02-2018, 06:19 PM
Team Name : The Rejects

Bear - Thatsmyboy (captain)
Mage - Oneshotfury
Bird - Huskybird

No sub as of right now

Chaasivab
09-02-2018, 06:51 PM
Well that was quick good luck everyone may the best team win!!

If you want to skirmish let me know!

MATTHIEU
09-02-2018, 08:17 PM
Team name: Epic

Archer- Epiceleven
Warrior- Epiceleven
Mage- Epiceleven

Sent from around the world [emoji289]

Eythos
09-02-2018, 09:10 PM
Team Name- Three amigos
Bear- glorifying
Bird- Aporrow

Dolloway
09-02-2018, 09:14 PM
Team Name- Three amigos
Bear- glorifying
Bird- Aporrow

Thanks for reposting after accidentally deleting your first post. I just didn't want there to be any confusion. :)

Jhieemy
09-02-2018, 09:19 PM
Im looking for a team!
-Bear
-ign: Madyet

samuel_bonas
09-02-2018, 10:32 PM
Team name - Ender

Bird - Helltrax ( captain )

Mage - beskid

Bear - islanzikk

Irishcow
09-02-2018, 10:36 PM
Team: Triumvirate

Bird: Allhail (captain)
Bear: Ipredominant
Mage: Teaches
Mage: Berrus (Sub)

burntoutdex
09-03-2018, 12:42 AM
Best of luck y'all!

Dolloway
09-03-2018, 01:01 AM
Team name - Ender

Bird - Helltrax ( captain )

Mage - beskid

Bear - islanzikk

Team: Triumvirate

Bird: Allhail (captain)
Bear: Ipredominant
Mage: Teaches
Mage: Berrus (Sub)

Entered! Thanks!

Dolloway
09-03-2018, 01:51 AM
Special thanks goes out to Xyztherx for generously donating 5m!

3pc
09-03-2018, 08:25 AM
Team name- Family
Bird- Nxxbie (captain)
Mage- Lag
Bear- Ssaltynuts

Xyzther
09-03-2018, 08:48 AM

Mage – Ghost (Captain)
Bird – Hawkbbyjr
Bear – Kingxrax
Sub – Undecided?

I hope you win bb <3

Muzzling
09-03-2018, 12:57 PM
Can we be a sub and be on a team? I feel like we should be able to sub and have our own team just incase someone on the other team doesnt show

Dolloway
09-03-2018, 02:16 PM
Can we be a sub and be on a team? I feel like we should be able to sub and have our own team just incase someone on the other team doesnt show

No, you cannot both be a sub and be on a team at the same time. This gives players two chances at receiving a winner's shield or the runner's up prize which would be unfair to others.

Every team can have a sub, but the sub cannot be on any other team than the one they are on. The sub may also play up to 3 of the 4 rounds in the tournament if need be. Remember though, every player (including the sub) must play at least one round in the tournament in order to receive their team's prize of either runner up or winner's shield.

There are both pros and cons to having a sub, so teams will have to choose whether or not to have one. It's completely optional.

Dolloway
09-03-2018, 02:18 PM
Team name- Family
Bird- Nxxbie (captain)
Mage- Lag
Bear- Ssaltynuts

Entered. Thank you.

NukeDragon
09-03-2018, 05:43 PM
Just to understand correctly and let other's know. So the sub does not have to play? (which means no prize for them) but if rest of the team plays then they get the prize not the sub is all?

No, you cannot both be a sub and be on a team at the same time. This gives players two chances at receiving a winner's shield or the runner's up prize which would be unfair to others.

Every team can have a sub, but the sub cannot be on any other team than the one they are on. The sub may also play up to 3 of the 4 rounds in the tournament if need be. Remember though, every player (including the sub) must play at least one round in the tournament in order to receive their team's prize of either runner up or winner's shield.

There are both pros and cons to having a sub, so teams will have to choose whether or not to have one. It's completely optional.

NukeDragon
09-03-2018, 06:09 PM
Team: Apex III (updated)

Bird - adapt
Bear - Tail

Sub Bird - gunslingin

Irishcow
09-03-2018, 08:15 PM
Just to understand correctly and let other's know. So the sub does not have to play? (which means no prize for them) but if rest of the team plays then they get the prize not the sub is all?

Yup.

-My message was too short I had to add something.. (dont mind this)

Vivalalunacy
09-04-2018, 01:50 AM
Just to understand correctly and let other's know. So the sub does not have to play? (which means no prize for them) but if rest of the team plays then they get the prize not the sub is all?The sub must play at least one match to get the price if his team wins the tourney

Gesendet von meinem EVA-L09 mit Tapatalk

Dolloway
09-04-2018, 03:52 AM
The sub must play at least one match to get the price if his team wins the tourney

Gesendet von meinem EVA-L09 mit Tapatalk

This is correct. If the sub plays zero matches, no prize will be given to that player should the team receive the winner's shields or the runner's up jackpot.

Dolloway
09-04-2018, 03:55 AM
Also, thank you very much to Isummer (and Ender guild) for donating 10m and a White Lightning Armor! Insanely generous. I will most likely sell the White Lightning Armor after the next gold event in order to maximize the amount of gold and put it towards the runner's up jackpot :)

Muzzling
09-05-2018, 10:17 PM
Team name: Apex IV
Mage: juicier (Captain)
Bear: getrevoked
Bird: Smokesterr

DanielRH
09-06-2018, 05:14 AM
Team name: Kicking Buckets
Mage: Danielrh (captain)
Bear: Powerleval
Bird: Skywalkz
Sub: TBD

XghostzX
09-06-2018, 07:42 AM

Pumped you guys are in :)

@Dollo -- Just to inform ya, there are two teams named 'Ender'

Hawkbby
09-06-2018, 08:09 AM
Lots of competition. I like it.

NukeDragon
09-06-2018, 08:32 AM
8. Apex III (hopefully last update)
Mage - Riftraff (Captain)
Bird - Adapt
Bear - Bean (named change)
Bird - Gunslingin (Sub)

Muzzling
09-06-2018, 01:46 PM
Team name: Apex IV
Mage: juicier (Captain)
Bear: getrevoked
Bird: Smokesterr

Delete this team smoke cant do it

Eythos
09-06-2018, 03:05 PM
Delete this team smoke cant do it

thebigboo (bird) is looking for a team

Waydog
09-06-2018, 11:45 PM
Team Name - GG
Bear - Readology
Bird - Pegway
Mage - Fybur

Dolloway
09-07-2018, 12:16 AM
Team Name - GG
Bear - Readology
Bird - Pegway
Mage - Fybur

Entered! Glad you both were able to form teams.

Also: Big thanks to Ghost and Viiva for each donating 5m to the tourney. So many kind donations. We have the best community :)

Dolloway
09-07-2018, 12:20 AM
15 teams entered... One spot left. Then the show begins!

Absolize
09-07-2018, 09:20 AM
Can I reserve the spot to throw a team together :P

Absolize
09-07-2018, 09:43 AM
Dolloway,

As far as the sub rule goes, subs have to play one match to be valid for the prize. Does that mean if the sub plays the first match the sub has to play with the team throughout the entire tourney? Or is it still just a sub in case something goes wrong? And also, do subs have to play one full match or just one round of the match and can switch back.

Thanks in advanced.

XghostzX
09-07-2018, 12:08 PM
Dolloway,

As far as the sub rule goes, subs have to play one match to be valid for the prize. Does that mean if the sub plays the first match the sub has to play with the team throughout the entire tourney? Or is it still just a sub in case something goes wrong? And also, do subs have to play one full match or just one round of the match and can switch back.

Thanks in advanced.

I suspect his answer will be that the sub must play 1 match, then the "non-sub" players can play the rest. That is, if your sub plays the first round, that sub is not forced to play the rest of the matches. The sub can be swapped in and out per match.

Absolize
09-07-2018, 02:19 PM
I suspect his answer will be that the sub must play 1 match, then the "non-sub" players can play the rest. That is, if your sub plays the first round, that sub is not forced to play the rest of the matches. The sub can be swapped in and out per match.

Cool thank you

Dolloway
09-09-2018, 09:50 AM
Can I reserve the spot to throw a team together :P

Have you found a team?

Dolloway,

Thanks in advanced.

Subs need to play at least one full round (best of 5) in order to receive whatever prize the team receives (i.e. Winner's shield). If the sub does not play any full rounds in the tournament, the sub will not receive the team prize. You are not allowed to switch between your teammate and your sub during the same round. For example, you cannot have your sub play the first two games and then your teammate play the next three games. The sub must play the full best of 5 series if the team chooses to play the sub for that round.

Absolize
09-09-2018, 12:15 PM
Have you found a team?

Subs need to play at least one full round (best of 5) in order to receive whatever prize the team receives (i.e. Winner's shield). If the sub does not play any full rounds in the tournament, the sub will not receive the team prize. You are not allowed to switch between your teammate and your sub during the same round. For example, you cannot have your sub play the first two games and then your teammate play the next three games. The sub must play the full best of 5 series if the team chooses to play the sub for that round.

Understood, thank you.

Absolize
09-09-2018, 03:46 PM
I am officially subbing (with entire teams permission) for team Apex as my bear, named Tauntin.

Dolloway
09-10-2018, 01:49 AM
I am officially subbing (with entire teams permission) for team Apex as my bear, named Tauntin.

Sounds good.

At the request of Muzzling, I'm entering his roommate Juicier's team:

Apex IV:
Mage - Juicier (Captain?)
Bear - Getrevoked
Bird - Thebigboo

Dolloway
09-10-2018, 01:51 AM
That makes 16 teams! Signups are officially closed. The bracket will be out later today (the 10th) as I had hoped in the original information thread. :)

Good luck to all teams.

XghostzX
09-10-2018, 11:49 AM
Team 'Cinco's Precious Babies' would like to respectfully request a bye to the finals.

Thank you.

Dolloway
09-10-2018, 03:49 PM
Team 'Cinco's Precious Babies' would like to respectfully request a bye to the finals.

Thank you.

I respectfully have to decline, but I can give you extra matches if you'd like.

Dolloway
09-10-2018, 03:52 PM
The bracket is up! Click this link to check it out: https://challonge.com/s7jgsrva

I will also be putting the link to the brackets on the first page at the top of the original post to make it convenient for everyone.

In addition to this, Walie's Discord server will have up-to-date information regarding the tournament if you happen to be in the server or would like to join.

Goodluck to all teams in the tournament :)

XghostzX
09-10-2018, 04:20 PM
The Three Amigos,

Message me so we can figure out a time :)

Absolize
09-10-2018, 07:30 PM
Have you found a team?

So the sub can play one full round (best of 5) and if said team wins, the actual teammate can move on and play the rest?

Dolloway
09-10-2018, 07:45 PM
So the sub can play one full round (best of 5) and if said team wins, the actual teammate can move on and play the rest?

This is correct.

Absolize
09-10-2018, 07:52 PM
This is correct.

Okay thanks.

JJXEJECT
09-10-2018, 11:25 PM
Team enderII, message me here or in game (Jjxejekt) so we can get this match going.

samuel_bonas
09-11-2018, 05:45 AM
Team enderII, message me here or in game (Jjxejekt) so we can get this match going.Lets do it! We're ready. I'll see you in a few hours

Dolloway
09-11-2018, 10:25 PM
The deadline to get in matches is September 24th at 11:59pm STS time. Goodluck!

XghostzX
09-12-2018, 10:54 AM
The deadline to get in matches is September 24th at 11:59pm STS time. Goodluck!

Thanks, but I assume this does not apply to my team since we have a bye to the finals...?

Irishcow
09-12-2018, 07:59 PM
Thanks, but I assume this does not apply to my team since we have a bye to the finals...?

No. You're not special.

(Only special in Xyther's heart)

XghostzX
09-12-2018, 09:41 PM
Great games to The Three Amigos. They beat us the first two rounds, and we pretty much thought we lost it. Not quite sure what got into us the next 3 games, but we somehow managed to come back. In the heat of the moment, I did forget to take a screenshot of our first win (I think it was 11-10), so I spoke with Glorifying/Aporrow and they both said they can confirm the win if needed.

I haven't experienced an adrenaline rush like that for some time, so thanks for the fun 3 amigos. You guys were awesome and I can't help but think that luck was just on our side those last three games.

ponarr
09-12-2018, 09:47 PM
Great games to The Three Amigos. They beat us the first two rounds, and we pretty much thought we lost it. Not quite sure what got into us the next 3 games, but we somehow managed to come back. In the heat of the moment, I did forget to take a screenshot of our first win (I think it was 11-10), so I spoke with Glorifying/Aporrow and they both said they can confirm the win if needed.

I haven't experienced an adrenaline rush like that for some time, so thanks for the fun 3 amigos. You guys were awesome and I can't help but think that luck was just on our side those last three games.

I'm glorifying, i confirm this is correct. GL for the next round :)

Dolloway
09-13-2018, 03:08 AM

Wow, that sounds intense. Dare I say the comeback of the year?

Congratulations on your victory. You'll be advanced to the next round. :)

Keep in mind that since you have played your first round match, your team cannot be altered in anyway whatsoever from this point on, which includes adding a sub.

XghostzX
09-13-2018, 07:49 AM
Wow, that sounds intense. Dare I say the comeback of the year?

Congratulations on your victory. You'll be advanced to the next round. :)

Keep in mind that since you have played your first round match, your team cannot be altered in anyway whatsoever from this point on, which includes adding a sub.

Nah that one goes to you and Rose coming back against oneshot/husky!

Xyzther
09-13-2018, 09:24 AM
I think the real comeback of the year was me winning Will’s heart back when hawk tried to FRAME me for cheating on him

Cqrd
09-13-2018, 09:38 AM
Add Boomeraid (Mage) to Team Squishy as sub - Dissolver

Hawkbby
09-13-2018, 10:33 AM
I think the real comeback of the year was me winning Will’s heart back when hawk tried to FRAME me for cheating on him
You see Will is on my team, he knows where home is. Nice attempt of the year

XghostzX
09-13-2018, 11:49 AM
Spread the love to everyone

JJXEJECT
09-15-2018, 12:24 AM
Add Boomeraid (Mage) to Team Squishy as sub - Dissolver

This is a no no

xxkilsxx
09-15-2018, 10:18 AM
Ender
Sub mage
Tpfelblatt

Trajectory
09-15-2018, 10:30 AM
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180915/d669a396984b4186f13da8178f2ee867.pnghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180915/0eeb85677b98376c1254e68d3cbd18eb.pnghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180915/a87e018e4024b9581c28ed147860bec1.png

GG

Dolloway
09-15-2018, 07:19 PM
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180915/d669a396984b4186f13da8178f2ee867.pnghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180915/0eeb85677b98376c1254e68d3cbd18eb.pnghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180915/a87e018e4024b9581c28ed147860bec1.png

GG

Congratulations to team Lethal on advancing to the next round!

Dolloway
09-15-2018, 09:46 PM
Also, thank you to Ninjustsufire for donating 4m!

Absolize
09-17-2018, 07:28 PM
Team GG,

Team Apex is available to play the match tomorrow at 9:30 PM EST, let me know if this would be good to get the match done.

Thanks

Muzzling
09-17-2018, 07:54 PM
Apex 4 beat apex 2, 3-1 ggs yall

Dolloway
09-17-2018, 08:19 PM
Apex 4 beat apex 2, 3-1 ggs yall

Any screenshots?

NukeDragon
09-17-2018, 08:59 PM
Any screenshots?

Why would it matter? Muzzling played on the team side that lost. If he wanted to lie he could have said he won lol. just saying.

Chaasivab
09-17-2018, 09:20 PM
Why would it matter? Muzzling played on the team side that lost. If he wanted to lie he could have said he won lol. just saying.

It matters because Dolloway wants people to be able to see game scores. Plus some people like looking at the game scores. I think you should have to post the game scores because it gives info to opponents you play about who the top fragger is.

If they don’t have ss that limits information about your opponent

I think it’s unfair that ss aren’t mandatory

All in all it’s just a pvp tournament for fun but I was just making a point (food for thought)

Irishcow
09-17-2018, 09:33 PM
4. This is a best of 5 series. This means that the first team to get 3 match wins advances to the next round. Proof of the match is submitted to the forums under this thread. If unable to capture a screen shot, the opposing side must verify the match.

Dolloway
09-17-2018, 09:44 PM
Indeed. I merely wish to have as many screenshots posted to this thread to document match results as possible for the reasons Chaasivab mentioned. Ideally, it would be best if all matches were screenshotted and posted here, but I understand sometimes that things happen and this isn't always possible due to device issues, fortgetfulness, or other factors.

However, I will be advancing Apex IV through to the next round per Team Apex II's captain Muzzling verifying his team's defeat. Thanks.

NukeDragon
09-17-2018, 09:48 PM
Oh ok, well good to know. Sorry for my, more immature, response. Hope everyone enjoys the tourney.

Waydog
09-17-2018, 11:17 PM
Would you guys be available this weekend? We can discuss date and time in game

Absolize
09-18-2018, 04:28 PM
Team GG,

My team has confirmed that we can play Friday or Saturday afternoon this weekend.

NukeDragon
09-18-2018, 10:34 PM
So triumvirate won 3-1 good luck with tourney!

Dolloway
09-19-2018, 12:47 AM

Congratulations to Triumvirate on advancing. I have updated the brackets :)

Dolloway
09-19-2018, 12:49 AM
Here are screenshots from the Apex IV vs. Apex II game.
https://preview.ibb.co/eYg8Me/image.png
https://preview.ibb.co/ij3cEz/image.png

Irishcow
09-19-2018, 01:47 PM

Gg. Thanks for staying up late just to play!

Jedispartan
09-20-2018, 08:22 AM
Gg to Powerleval Danielrh and Skywalkz!
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180920/c2a7b52e40ec6cbb55ee7995faccc303.png
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180920/a3792487b836ddd2c1cc18e4372f2e95.pnghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180920/31e1e10fd5e83ef8d6b4396778f2c132.png

Wanted was here

DanielRH
09-20-2018, 08:29 AM
Confirmed. We definitely kicked the bucket. GG folks :)

Dolloway
09-20-2018, 09:24 AM
Congratulations to Team Rejects. Advanced to the next round!

There are three matches left to be played in the first round, including my own which we plan to play tomorrow night.

To the teams that still have to get in their matches, you have roughly 4 and a half days left at the time of this post (until Monday 11:59pm STS/Central time). Disqualifications will then roll out to teams who showed the least amount of effort in scheduling their matches.

Goodluck to everyone in the remaining first round matches :)

NukeDragon
09-20-2018, 09:33 AM
I know that Apex v GG is planned and will be happening ;) Good luck to other teams!

Congratulations to Team Rejects. Advanced to the next round!

There are three matches left to be played in the first round, including my own which we plan to play tomorrow night.

To the teams that still have to get in their matches, you have roughly 4 and a half days left at the time of this post (until Monday 11:59pm STS/Central time). Disqualifications will then roll out to teams who showed the least amount of effort in scheduling their matches.

Goodluck to everyone in the remaining first round matches :)

Absolize
09-20-2018, 08:08 PM
GG,

Since you guys suggested Saturday to play we can play anytime before 7pm on Saturday!

JJXEJECT
09-21-2018, 12:10 AM
Team Squishy vs EnderII is set to be scheduled on Saturday late afternoon. :eagerness:

Absolize
09-21-2018, 05:42 PM
Dolloway,

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180921/1bd4d44dc5731fd1eb026b9e045f0620.png

I don’t understand the meaning of this but it says the player “Fybur” of team GG hasn’t logged on in quite some time.. I know he was on recently so I’m guessing a ban? Not 100% sure if it is or not but I don’t know what to do about this situation. Team GG may have to find a sub.

Keep me updated..

Dolloway
09-21-2018, 06:03 PM
Dolloway,

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180921/1bd4d44dc5731fd1eb026b9e045f0620.png

I don’t understand the meaning of this but it says the player “Fybur” of team GG hasn’t logged on in quite some time.. I know he was on recently so I’m guessing a ban? Not 100% sure if it is or not but I don’t know what to do about this situation. Team GG may have to find a sub.

Keep me updated..

Glitch in the game. Whenever you accept a friend request, it'll say the player hasn't logged on in nearly 18,000 days until the player logs on again.

Fybur was on recently and is not banned. Once he logs on again, his Last Online status will update.

Absolize
09-21-2018, 06:04 PM
Glitch in the game. Whenever you accept a friend request, it'll say the player hasn't logged on in nearly 18,000 days until the player logs on again.

Fybur was on recently and is not banned. Once he logs on again, his Last Online status will update.

Okay thanks for confirmation, match should be tomorrow if I can get ahold of them.

Absolize
09-22-2018, 03:23 PM
Our first round match (Apex vs. GG) will take place tomorrow evening at 7:30pm EST

Cqrd
09-23-2018, 03:59 PM
Squishy vs Ender II was suppose to be Saturday 5p.m est none of Ender II was on. My team was waiting lmk when we can reschedule.

XghostzX
09-23-2018, 04:48 PM
Hi,

I noticed team "Cinco's Precious Babies" has not recieved an automatic bye to the championship round.

Will this be fixed?

Thanks,
Ghost

Jyuu1205
09-23-2018, 07:31 PM

R2

R3

R4

GG apex, we lost the first round!

Dolloway
09-25-2018, 02:10 AM
The deadline is here. The first round is officially over.

I don't take pleasure in handing out disqualifications, but rules are rules.

Team Squishy will be advancing to the second round over Team Ender II. Team Squishy showed up to their scheduled match on Saturday while Ender II did not and have been very active on forums compared to their opponents who have not posted in over a week. Jjxejekt, Dissolver, and Flexing will be credited with having participated in the tournament.

Team Kamikaze will be advancing to the second round over Team Family. Team Kamikaze showed up for the scheduled match but Nxxbie stated that he had an emergency with his grandma and would be back in 40-45 minutes. Team Kamikaze waited for three hours total, but Nxxbie never showed up again and did not respond to any messages until much later. In addition to this, Lag unfortunately experienced a power outage that caused her to be off and on. We attempted to reschedule but Team Family could not meet our available times. Our condolences go out to Nxxbie and his family. Unfortunately, with that being said, the tournament must go on and no extensions will be made since every team had two weeks to get in their first round matches. Iiroseii, Raggadorr, and Idevour will be credited with having participated in the tournament since all three competitors were on for the full duration of this time period and were scheduled to play. Dolloway will not be credited until he plays a match since he was not scheduled to play.

Dolloway
09-25-2018, 02:13 AM
Congratulations to every team that made it to Round II!

The deadline for Round II matches is October 3rd at 11:59pm Central/STS time.

Here are the scheduled matches for the next round:

Team Lethal vs. Team Apex IV

Team Kamikaze vs Team Triumvirate

Team Rejects vs Team GG

Team Squishy vs Team Cinco's Precious Babies

You can check out the live bracket here: https://challonge.com/s7jgsrva

XghostzX
09-25-2018, 06:32 AM
Team squishy, let's find a time my dudes!

Cqrd
09-25-2018, 07:11 AM
Team squishy, let's find a time my dudes!
This weekend post day and time will let you know if my team's available! Didn't play first round so don't mind playing early

XghostzX
09-25-2018, 07:59 AM
This weekend post day and time will let you know if my team's available! Didn't play first round so don't mind playing early

Alright, Fridays-Saturdays are a little tricky but Sundays usually work!

NukeDragon
09-25-2018, 11:23 AM
wish every team had a streamer lol, be so fun to watch everyone

XghostzX
09-25-2018, 11:33 AM

As discussed earlier, it looks like Sunday around 5pm east looks best. It's possible that this may change, but Sunday in general (afternoon-evening) should be good for us. As the date gets closer we'll let you know more specifically.

Cqrd
09-25-2018, 03:13 PM
As discussed earlier, it looks like Sunday around 5pm east looks best. It's possible that this may change, but Sunday in general (afternoon-evening) should be good for us. As the date gets closer we'll let you know more specifically.

Alright, Jjx not available Sunday 5p.m because of work but my whole team can do 10p.m est 9p.m central. That work for yours?

XghostzX
09-26-2018, 08:55 PM
Alright, Jjx not available Sunday 5p.m because of work but my whole team can do 10p.m est 9p.m central. That work for yours?

Sorry for the delay on this, but yes that time should work on Sunday

Trajectory
09-28-2018, 05:25 PM
Yo Juicier My team is available ANY time on saturday before 5PM Est is that alright with your team

Dolloway
09-29-2018, 08:50 AM
Good games to Team Triumvirate. 3-1 score. Team Kamikaze advances!

https://preview.ibb.co/c2759K/image.png
https://preview.ibb.co/dJVQ9K/image.png
https://preview.ibb.co/cK6bGz/image.png

Irishcow
09-30-2018, 01:31 PM
Good games to Team Triumvirate. 3-1 score. Team Kamikaze advances!

https://preview.ibb.co/c2759K/image.png
https://preview.ibb.co/dJVQ9K/image.png
https://preview.ibb.co/cK6bGz/image.png

GG WP!
Good Luck!

Jyuu1205
09-30-2018, 07:54 PM

We lost the first round and third round! Great job team <The Rejects>.

Final score = 3-2.

GG wp.

XghostzX
09-30-2018, 08:40 PM
Alright, well it would appear that someone has figured out my account information despite me never having told anyone. My entire account was deleted, and the individual also kicked members out of Restoration (fortunately Dollo was on to demote my character to prevent further kicks).

Cinco, I could really use your help as soon as possible...

Chaasivab
09-30-2018, 09:12 PM
Alright, well it would appear that someone has figured out my account information despite me never having told anyone. My entire account was deleted, and the individual also disbanded all of restoration.

Holy crap dude.... I feel for you I hope Cinco can restore your account with everything on it back safely

Dolloway
09-30-2018, 09:52 PM
We lost the first round and third round! Great job team <The Rejects>.

Final score = 3-2.

GG wp.

Team GG has advanced. Congrats on the victory.

Dolloway
09-30-2018, 10:01 PM
Alright, well it would appear that someone has figured out my account information despite me never having told anyone. My entire account was deleted, and the individual also kicked members out of Restoration (fortunately Dollo was on to demote my character to prevent further kicks).

I'm sorry that this happened to you of all people in the community, Will. It's truly not fair. We shall see what Cinco does - hopefully he can right the wrongs.

As stated previously, I will extend the deadline period past the first round if extreme circumstances arise. In my opinion, having one's account information hacked due to someone gaining access to old forum servers and acquiring Ghost's login information seems like an extreme circumstance. His login information was stolen due to no fault of his own and he should not be penalized for it.

We will see what happens tomorrow/in the coming days and I will update you all accordingly as to what decision(s) I make.

JJXEJECT
09-30-2018, 10:37 PM
We have no problem waiting whatsoever. Just hope my guy Ghost returns as if nothing happened. Do your thing cinco!

NukeDragon
10-01-2018, 06:23 PM
Hey if ghost can’t make tourney to his situation, I would recommend a special exception for him and have someone sub for him. I would hate for the whole team to suffer because someone was hateful enough to take ghosts account and delete things and his account. Otherwise, we could wait and prolong tournament but either way this is up to you, and whoever is involved.

I'm sorry that this happened to you of all people in the community, Will. It's truly not fair. We shall see what Cinco does - hopefully he can right the wrongs.

As stated previously, I will extend the deadline period past the first round if extreme circumstances arise. In my opinion, having one's account information hacked due to someone gaining access to old forum servers and acquiring Ghost's login information seems like an extreme circumstance. His login information was stolen due to no fault of his own and he should not be penalized for it.

We will see what happens tomorrow/in the coming days and I will update you all accordingly as to what decision(s) I make.

burntoutdex
10-01-2018, 06:53 PM
Hey if ghost can’t make tourney to his situation, I would recommend a special exception for him and have someone sub for him. I would hate for the whole team to suffer because someone was hateful enough to take ghosts account and delete things and his account. Otherwise, we could wait and prolong tournament but either way this is up to you, and whoever is involved.

let nemdomfighter sub in place of Ghost!

Trajectory
10-02-2018, 05:24 PM
Gg TO juicier team https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20181002/61382414f4adbe4c9bcb901483f725d2.pnghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20181002/fa547de5cc429bcbc663b7fa1870a58a.pnghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20181002/ff1558bb2d600753c6255c58c744fc44.png They won 1 Round (3-1)

Dolloway
10-04-2018, 10:03 PM
Ghost has recovered his account but not his level 105 mage that was deleted. He should have his mage back by sometime tomorrow... Hopefully. In the event this happens, Team Cinco's Precious Babies will have until Sunday at 11:59pm Central/STS time to get in their match. In the event that he does not get back his mage (which means he'll have to wait till next week due to support not working weekends), Team Cinco's Precious Babies will have to find a replacement for Ghost. This is an extreme circumstance so I'm willing to allow this change should it be needed.

However, if Team Cinco's Precious Babies is not able to get in their match by Sunday 11:59pm or find a sub to get in the match by this time should they need one, they will be disqualified unfortunately. We must keep this tournament moving. I have already waited nearly a full work week for Ghost to get back his level 105 mage and he still has not been able to. It's a sad situation, but the tournament must continue on. I have spoken to Ghost and he is okay with this.

Dolloway
10-04-2018, 10:06 PM
Once again, 11:59pm Central/STS time this Sunday is the deadline for the remaining second round match between Team Squishy and Team Cinco's Precious Babies

As for the semi-finals matches, teams will have until Sunday, October 14th at 11:59pm Central/STS time to get in their matches.

The current semi-finals matches are as followed:

Team Lethal vs. Team Kamikaze

Team GG vs. (Winner of Team Squishy vs. Team Cinco's Precious Babies)

Hawkbby
10-05-2018, 05:02 PM
Yo Jj can you guys do tomorrow at 10PM EST? We are available then. I’m representing Team Cincos Precious Babies. My discord aviicii#9306, I am in the PL Central chat too. Hope we can do tomorrow!

JJXEJECT
10-07-2018, 11:23 PM

Really good games to Cinco’s Precious Babies. Final score - 3-0

(P.S. Although saddening that Ghost couldn’t make it, was excited to see Kiran back in action :hororr:)

burntoutdex
10-07-2018, 11:57 PM
efm made an appearance O:

good luck with the rest of your matches, all!

Dolloway
10-08-2018, 12:34 AM
Congrats to Team Squishy. Advanced.

Team GG vs. Team Squishy is now official.

Jyuu1205
10-08-2018, 12:00 PM
Team Squishy, when are you guys free?

Jyuu1205
10-08-2018, 06:35 PM

GG Team Squishy, final score 3-0. Both teams kept in clean, pure stats included.

iceQueen69
10-08-2018, 09:11 PM
typical efm bottomfragging :stupid:

Dolloway
10-09-2018, 12:44 AM
Wow, that semi-finals match got scheduled quickly. Not even 24 hours passed since the matchup was made! Impressive.

Big congrats to Team GG. You have advanced to the finals! You should be proud of how far you've come.

I have updated the brackets.

Dolloway
10-13-2018, 05:18 PM
Good games to Team Lethal! Team Kamikaze has been advanced to the finals.

https://preview.ibb.co/eOvuzU/image.png
https://preview.ibb.co/bKGOtp/image.png
https://preview.ibb.co/m6Tsm9/image.png

Dolloway
10-13-2018, 05:23 PM
And with that being said, we now have our Finals match set:

Team Kamikaze vs. Team GG

The deadline to get in this match will be Sunday, October 21st at 11:59pm Central/STS time, although I suspect it will be completed before next Sunday.

Draebatad
10-13-2018, 08:09 PM
Go Team GG! Good luck in the finals, guys.

Dolloway
10-14-2018, 07:46 PM
Fybur has generously donated 1 gold to the tournament!

Irishcow
10-14-2018, 07:47 PM

woah largest donation yet.

burntoutdex
10-14-2018, 07:52 PM

You donated pocket change compared to him hahahah

But back on-topic: goodluck with the finals !

Domimation
10-15-2018, 11:38 AM
Ill donate Gold Mantle considering every man and there dog wants one atm :P

Dolloway
10-16-2018, 12:03 AM
Good games to Team GG! You all played very well. Team Kamikaze has officially won the tournament and their winners' vanities. Team GG has won the runners' up jackpot prize of an estimated 150-200m worth of items and gold.

https://preview.ibb.co/hBoumL/image.png
https://preview.ibb.co/gtsyD0/image.png
https://preview.ibb.co/eE63ff/image.png

Dolloway
10-16-2018, 12:19 AM
I'd like to take a moment to congratulate Team GG on making it to the finals. That is no small feat and you all should be proud of your accomplishment, especially considering this was the first endgame tournament you've entered!

I also want to thank the kind and generous players who donated to this tournament: Trajectory, Burningdex, Ninjustsufire, Fybur, Powerleval, Ghost, Xyzther, Fable/Ender Guild, Forgblow, and Viiva! Thank you all for contributing to this tournament. I really appreciate it.

Thank you to all teams who entered this tournament and played their matches accordingly without drama. Unfortunately, there has been a significant amount of drama in each of the tournaments hosted in the last year or so. With that being said, I am so proud to have hosted a tournament that had no drama whatsoever and I am glad that we all came together as a community to have fun in this tournament without toxicity, which was my goal from the start.

I also want to thank my team - Raggadorr, Iiroseii, and Idevour for putting in hours and hours of practice while sacrificing sleep for the last month. I couldn't have done it without all of you, as well as my guild who helped me along the way - Restoration.

Lastly, I want to thank Cinco for taking a chance on me and allowing me to host this tournament. I hope I fulfilled my promise to you and you're happy that this tournament went as drama-free and smoothly as possibly could, boss.

Thank you to everyone again. Until the next tournament...

-Dolloway

Fwend
10-16-2018, 01:21 AM
Congratulations to Team Kamikaze.

Would have been great to have it recorded, and even better a spectator mode in pvp.

Hint hint PL God Cinco...

burntoutdex
10-16-2018, 02:07 AM
Congratulations, Team Kamikaze! I am in no doubt it was well-deserved after the countless hours of practise in honor that i saw you all playing haha.

Shoutouts to Team GG, who made it to the finals whilst also competing in another tournament at the same time... and also making it to the finals there! It's almost unbelievable the amount of hours they spent practising for both..

Thanks for keeping the community thriving, Dolloway.

bglir
10-16-2018, 05:53 AM
Congratulations to Team Kamikaze.

Hawkbby
10-16-2018, 10:41 AM
Congrats on the tournament and match win! Can’t wait for the next tourney to enter��

iceQueen69
10-18-2018, 12:11 AM
YEAHHHHH KIRAN

esketit

burntoutdex
10-18-2018, 01:26 AM
Someone on Team Kamikaze,

can you please post a screenshot of your prize when you receive it? Am curious to see what it looks like d:

thanks!

NukeDragon
10-18-2018, 11:32 AM
same I would love to know what it looks like.

Dolloway
10-19-2018, 03:14 PM
Cinco informed me on Wednesday that he will grant the shields once his workload dies down a bit.

Nihiliste
10-24-2018, 08:41 AM
Cinco informed me on Wednesday that he will grant the shields once his workload dies down a bit.

Unfortunate.

Nihiliste
10-24-2018, 12:38 PM
Who else spamming stash

Cinco
10-24-2018, 02:44 PM
Tourney winner rewards have been added to the Stash.

Idevour
10-24-2018, 03:38 PM

Looks great, thank you

Nihiliste
10-24-2018, 04:36 PM

Wow, absolutely beautiful job. Thank you!

Fwend
10-24-2018, 08:23 PM
Thanks to Idevour for the picture, the classic white and black with a darker shade of a grey tinge. Many many happy tournament winners.

Dolloway
10-24-2018, 09:49 PM
It's actually metallic-like and gleams/reflects light in game depending on its position.

Very cool indeed. No doubt one of my favorite shields.

Fwend
10-25-2018, 02:04 AM
Ohh even better, I can't wait to see it on game.