PDA

View Full Version : In game mail system

XghostzX
09-02-2018, 05:11 PM
I know an in-game mailing system has been suggested numerous times. I'm going to give the idea a good ole' bump because I think it would be an incredible feature.

Draebatad
09-02-2018, 09:04 PM
I know an in-game mailing system has been suggested numerous times. I'm going to give the idea a good ole' bump because I think it would be an incredible feature.

It would be handy for sure. Would not be the first game they made that has it. Just lock down the max length of each message and the total number of messages per account, to keep the system optimized. Add push notifications when mail is received.

But without it we're doing alright as well, discord for example, is a great way to stay in touch out of game without using any PL resources whatsoever.

fruitbattwo
09-12-2018, 05:11 PM
This in addition to guild announcements/messages to the entire guild that can be created by the GM and officers

Draebatad
09-13-2018, 12:30 AM
This in addition to guild announcements/messages to the entire guild that can be created by the GM and officers

A MOTD (Message of the day) would be an old-school feature that guilds would love! :) +1 guild announcements.

XghostzX
09-16-2018, 08:09 AM

This would be one of the greatest features; I really think this would optimize the social component of the game.

magile
09-23-2018, 06:57 PM
Just get another device, logged-in your alt in it, have good internet connection, and Ta-da! in-game mail system.

Dolloway
09-25-2018, 11:13 AM
An in-game mail system would be amazing, especially for things like scheduling tourney matches with other teams, informing your guildmates of upcoming giveaways or events, and sending a message to an offline CS seller stating that you would like to make a counter offer/trade offer for the listed item.

Communion
11-01-2018, 07:16 AM
This is great and I support this, imagine opening PL to see a bunch of 'DUDE I JUST GOT [DROP] ?@!#?$!' from your friends after sleeping at 3am last night, having to leave during all the farming runs.

Just the thought of being super excited for them, but can't express your excitement to them because they've been offline for the past 14 hours catching some sleep..