PDA

View Full Version : Halloween and Christmas Vanity Ideas!

Dragonsalt
09-04-2018, 04:00 PM
Hello SL Community! I've recently been inspired to draw some vanity for the game due to all of the new ideas popping around here on forums. I am really excited to share what I have drafted up! I drew 3 Halloween and 3 Christmas vanity that I think people would like in-game if they were added (fingers crossed). I have only drawn these so far, however, after I have finished drawing all of my ideas I plan to CAD them. CAD = Computer Aided Design. This means to make 3D models of the actual drawings so that they are easier to see. Know that these vanity are not the best and I drew them on my ipad. If you have any questions, comments, suggestions, or criticisms just let me know!

Halloween:

1. Black Cat Backpack
Description: This item is a back vanity that is meant to be a regular shop item. It has small little "easter eggs" on it that essentially point towards the idea of halloween. It has no effects.
Quote: "Spooky purrfection!" -Alphonics Employee.

2. Hero's Scythe
Description: This item is a shield vanity that is meant to be a regular shop item. It does have an effect at the end of the blade of the scythe where it glows a light blue.
Quote: "Make evil tremble at the knees a galaxy away" -Anonymous Hero.

3. Blast-Off Broom
Description: This item is a shield vanity that is meant to be a regular shop item. It does have an effect at the end of the broomstick that is like sparks and ignition. There is also smoke that is emiting from the broom effects as-well.
Quote: "This thing gets good gas mileage!" -Dragonsalt, a daily space commuter.

Christmas:

1. Pleasant Ribbon
Description: This item a back vanity that is meant to have "big" and "little" versions that are much like previous ones. If you have a big version that is purchasable for plat then people can wave at you and get little versions.
Quote: "Feel special, because you're a gift to this world!"

2. Glimmering Star
Description: This item is a back vanity that is meant to just be a regular shop item. It has yellow glowing effects where the star is.
Quote: "You can feel the warmth from a mile away!" - Joyish Elf

3. Sweet-Fi Axe
Description: This item is a vanity shield that is meant to just be a regular shop item. It has no effects.
Quote: "The elves don't disobey anymore" -Space Santa

THANK YOU!

oraweun
09-04-2018, 04:13 PM
Good job! I like these ideas!

jdiddydavis
09-04-2018, 10:48 PM
Good stuff I love the scythe. I hope Cinco puts some of these ideas to good use.

Dragonsalt
09-05-2018, 03:01 AM
Good job! I like these ideas!

Good stuff I love the scythe. I hope Cinco puts some of these ideas to good use.

Thank you both for your feedback! Much appreciated!

Shonex
09-05-2018, 03:40 AM
These are amazing man, and the best part is that this is something that you created and it shows.

Dragonsalt
09-05-2018, 04:03 AM
These are amazing man, and the best part is that this is something that you created and it shows.

Thank you for the kind words. :D

Anireuca
09-05-2018, 08:27 AM
The christmas star should be a vanity helmet just like for the Xperia Play Button and the Apple.

Shonex
09-05-2018, 09:14 AM
The christmas star should be a vanity helmet just like for the Xperia Play Button and the Apple.

Or an emblem maybe.

Dragonsalt
09-05-2018, 12:14 PM
Yeah I considered that but out of personal dislike for the apple and the buttons I didn’t really try to give it a second thought.

Dragonsalt
10-03-2018, 08:54 PM
These are some new OP vanity blasters for Christmas! Leave me some criticism!

Shonex
10-05-2018, 09:15 AM
These are some new OP vanity blasters for Christmas! Leave me some criticism!

Way too cartoonish for me, but appreciate you trying though. We can try, it's up to them if they will listen or not.

Dragonsalt
12-10-2018, 07:33 PM
So recently I've really wanted a new pet design so I've created something. I don't know how to modify it to make it look more cyborg-ish without ruining the texture of the bear itself. I had to draw the polar bear before actually overlaying any star legends looking things. Sadly, due to how big the image is, you aren't able to see some small details I put in the cyborg eye-piece. Just tell me what you guys think!

Also, I thought Polar Bot would be a good name for it, but I'm honestly not sure.

Cinco
12-11-2018, 11:41 AM
Candy cane blasters sound really fun. We don't have vanity weapons yet - but these would be a great candidate for that.

Shelgon
01-11-2019, 12:38 PM
Nice, this would be a good idea