PDA

View Full Version : Time to crash some prices...

TheBank
07-11-2010, 10:32 AM
Now that I've made a good deal of cash I think it's time to spread the word. Though most people already know. For those that don't, D'jinn wands drop on lvl 2. From the only boss in the lvl. This is confirmed as I have gotten and sold 3 and seen several others drop. Happy farming :)

Notable drops:
lvl 1: daggers/talons
lvl 2: WANDS
lvl 3: 2 handed D'jinn swords (is this the only "rare" on 3?)
lvl 4: plasma swords
lvl 5: alien blasters/staffs
lvl 6: random trash (never seen super rare other than khopesh)

Good luck all.

Jstizar
07-11-2010, 12:51 PM
Now that I've made a good deal of cash I think it's time to spread the word. Though most people already know. For those that don't, D'jinn wands drop on lvl 2. From the only boss in the lvl. This is confirmed as I have gotten and sold 3 and seen several others drop. Happy farming :)

Notable drops:
lvl 1: daggers/talons
lvl 2: WANDS
lvl 3: 2 handed D'jinn swords (is this the only "rare" on 3?)
lvl 4: plasma swords
lvl 5: alien blasters/staffs
lvl 6: random trash (never seen super rare other than khopesh)

Good luck all.

Thanks for the info :). Wish staffs dropped somewhere else though xD.

Royce
07-11-2010, 12:54 PM
Thanks for the info :). Wish staffs dropped somewhere else though xD.

Staves in general do drop elsewhere, particularly from the wand boss on map 2, and of course plasma pyramid with a higher rate. It's specifically the Dark Matter staves you have to go to map 5 for.

Jstizar
07-11-2010, 01:54 PM
Staves in general do drop elsewhere, particularly from the wand boss on map 2, and of course plasma pyramid with a higher rate. It's specifically the Dark Matter staves you have to go to map 5 for.

I was referring to dark matter staffs :P.

Mahk
07-12-2010, 04:17 PM
Ah man, now NOBODY will run Map 4 with us bears ... sigh.

bmc85uk
07-12-2010, 10:02 PM
I ran 4 with a group of str mages and my warrior, nice and swift.

KingFu
07-12-2010, 10:34 PM
*facepalm*

although most people know this info, it still makes the values go down, the more people know where the items drop, the more they farm there, the more they farm there, the more items in the game, the more items in the game, the more items on the market, which makes values go down, like Alien Blasters....

EDIT: I noticed your title, and this is shameful. Why post this to ruin prices? That's pretty much pointless....

Jstizar
07-12-2010, 11:13 PM
*facepalm*

although most people know this info, it still makes the values go down, the more people know where the items drop, the more they farm there, the more they farm there, the more items in the game, the more items in the game, the more items on the market, which makes values go down, like Alien Blasters....

EDIT: I noticed your title, and this is shameful. Why post this to ruin prices? That's pretty much pointless....

This thread has been up for a couple days now and the prices haven't been too badly effected :P.

KingFu
07-12-2010, 11:16 PM
Yeah, but give people time to farm.....then they will drop, I think...

maneut
07-13-2010, 12:44 AM
They are still very rare.. prices will drop but still maintain within the 100k-500k brackets I think, because they are just so so so so so very rare (after 6 hrs of non-stop map 2 farming, I gave up to the dark side... and brought it =.= I just don't have the luck and I want it too badly, but hey I manage to farm enough gold to pay for it :p)

Jstizar
07-13-2010, 12:46 AM
Hey if galzyx staff's can get down to 20k I would be ecstatic lol.

maneut
07-13-2010, 12:47 AM
Hey if galzyx staff's can get down to 20k I would be ecstatic lol.

When AO3 comes out maybe.. but I doubt it'll be anytime soon :) I would be ecstatic too hehe

Jstizar
07-13-2010, 12:48 AM
When AO3 comes out maybe.. but I doubt it'll be anytime soon :) I would be ecstatic too hehe

Man, AO3 has a while until it comes out if they are already this behind on 1.3 and the other optimizations on top of 1.3 :P.

Theremin
07-13-2010, 02:16 AM
I'm hoping that the general player population doesn't, won't, or CAN'T read the information contained on the forums here.

Yay for illiteracy? :D