PDA

View Full Version : So I been wondering.....

Kairihearts
09-05-2018, 09:03 PM
Why tapjoy hasn't been paying out offers

I've done a few small ones couple medium ones that's all

So ofc I decided to email them why im not receiving

They emailed back same day! Ikr I can't believe it myself.....

Apparently why I haven't been getting my rewards is theres a issue with the app

From tapjoy

Our deepest apologies for these technical issues you are experiencing. It looks like we’re unable to successfully deliver the Coins to your Arcane Legends MMO-Action RPG account due to an in-app error.

I have the full email if sts would like to look into this also if anyone else has same issue please share thanks.

Ucamaeben
09-05-2018, 10:07 PM
Same problem, happened to me a couple of months ago.

Avaree
09-05-2018, 10:18 PM
Something similar was brought up in CB

Kairihearts
09-06-2018, 07:47 AM
Aha I see I guess it's there way of not trying to pay you your reward zzz

Thanks tho :)

Another problem is iron source I completed offer successfully all legit through there offer wall etc
And yet again they didn't pay me.....

Something is going on seems like I'm blocked for getting free plat :(

And if tapjoy is a black box as justg said then REMOVE THEM PLEASE.

Encryptions
09-06-2018, 08:06 AM
Tapjoy is a scam because I my self have tried over 20 promotions from it and not a single one has rewarded me x amount of plat. I have emailed them, but they respond with some sorry *** lying excuse. "We're sorry we can't reward you your plat because that offer has expired." "We're sorry but you haven't completed the offer" Umm here is the screenshot of proof, my name is right there... "We're sorry but you haven't installed this app on your device." If I don't have the application on my device then how did I complete the offer and send you a screenshot of it complete WITH MY NAME IN THE PICTURE? I miss fyber, they were legit when you wanted your plat.

Blazerland
09-06-2018, 09:23 AM
Ive experienced this on multiple times and waste of money and time coz plats arent credited. I wish it was tapjoy which was removed not Fyber.

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180906/e58d8f3c8bd7f5e561fb10cef6c4a686.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kairihearts
09-06-2018, 01:21 PM
Ikr meow fyber was awesome sts gotta remove tapjoy before it becomes more of a problem :)

Encryptions
09-06-2018, 01:57 PM
Funny thing is sts stated that they don't associate with offers for plat. Hmm, tapjoy says to message the devs about people not getting plat.

Kairihearts
09-06-2018, 02:31 PM
Funny thing is sts stated that they don't associate with offers for plat. Hmm, tapjoy says to message the devs about people not getting plat.

ROFL ikr makes no sense at all seems like both of them don't care.