PDA

View Full Version : gurgox and how???

Allfourkillz
11-19-2011, 12:04 PM
Where do I find him and how do I get there.

Whirlzap
11-19-2011, 12:07 PM
Intergalactic combat in Alien Oasis 3 and Gurgox is the boss.

Allfourkillz
11-19-2011, 12:21 PM
How do I unlock those sections

Redbridge
11-19-2011, 12:23 PM
Just clear the first map to unlock the next one. Have fun...

Buubuuftw
11-19-2011, 12:31 PM
Also sounds like you never beat him before. When you get to him have the mages get the orbs first. ONLY GRAB THE ORBS WHEN HE IS ABOUT TO ROAR. When he is going to roar it will look like what meathead does when he roars. Right before he roars let the mages in the group get an orb, mages get first priority. If theres any left over than your free to grab one. You have to be fast. The orbs protect you from his roar which is a 1HKO. The orbs only last for a few seconds so time yourself wisely. And calling your orbs helps too. That way no one takes the orb you were going for. Good luck.

Swimmingstar
11-19-2011, 12:33 PM
Also sounds like you never beat him before. When you get to him have the mages get the orbs first. ONLY GRAB THE ORBS WHEN HE IS ABOUT TO ROAR. When he is going to roar it will look like what meathead does when he roars. Right before he roars let the mages in the group get an orb, mages get first priority. If theres any left over than your free to grab one. You have to be fast. The orbs protect you from his roar which is a 1HKO. The orbs only last for a few seconds so time yourself wisely. And calling your orbs helps too. That way no one takes the orb you were going for. Good luck.

Turning on sound helps too!

Reddwing
11-19-2011, 12:34 PM
If your sound doesnt work for some reason you can also tell when near his feet gets orange! Then grab an orb!

Fyrce
11-19-2011, 02:40 PM
If a mage is near an orb, the mage gets it!

Mothwing
11-19-2011, 02:46 PM
Haha, i think the questions answered but just to rephrase, u need to beat all (or most) of the enemies in the level, then gurgox will appear. Once there, only grab the orbs when hes about to roar. You can tell with sound on, or like said above, when his feet get orange. And most importantly, like Fryce said, if a mage is neR an orb always let him/her get it so they can revive later on

Piosidon
11-19-2011, 02:50 PM
Also make sure you keep a good distance if you're not using melee. If he hits you, it may also freeze you making it harder to get to orb.