PDA

View Full Version : Analysis of Haste % increase

Ravager
09-06-2018, 08:09 AM
With Heroic Churro having a "new" game mechanic Haste %, I made a spreadsheet I thought I would share showing the standard CD values, hasted versions and the skill duration.

Some ways I predict it will benefit are rogues stacking more crit through Aimed Shot, Warriors having constant VB, Warriors having less downtime between Jugg/Horn in PVP, Mages having constant stun immunity with gale mastery, Mages have less downtime with pet aa (nekro shield or similar) and arcane shield.

I don't think mage's ultimate Energize will stack with Haste. They are probably the same mechanics and code but I could be wrong. Even then, it probably would be barely noticeable. Most likely Energize (65%) will overwrite Haste (15%) due to the game's mechanics of higher value winning. I also don't think that Haste will increase ultimate "cd" since ultimates are more-so buildup of stacks rather than cd. Energize also does not make the ultimates "cd" any faster.

If I get the pet and have time, I do some timed run comparisons with Heroic Churro happiness vs another similar stat pet without haste.

Update 1:

I ran Elite Timekeepers to a certain point where the first mini lich spawns. My times are as follows:

Heroic Titan HB:
4:50, 4:10, 4:00

Heroic Churro HB:
3:50, 4:00, 3:53

Elite Rockhorn:

Heroic Titan HB:
2:29, 2:21

Heroic Churro Hb:
2:11, 2:23

The times are too similar to say one is much better for PVE in my opinion. First Elite Time Keepers, I died a few times but the other times are similar or close. Maybe the skills I chose suck? Maybe I suck? Maybe it's better for other classes or I'm not using it right? Maybe this pet shows more promise in PVP? Overall, I think this pet, from a PVE perspective, is competitive but not necessarily better than current top tier pets.

Cinco
09-06-2018, 09:24 AM
With respect to Ultimates - you are correct. Their availability is based on a separate system.

Azerothraven
09-06-2018, 10:33 AM
Looks like someone got bored but interesting insights

Ravager
09-06-2018, 10:41 AM
Looks like someone got bored but interesting insights

Haha prepping to burn gold and trying to min/max. Hoping the data gathered helps me make sane decisions.

Azerothraven
09-06-2018, 10:46 AM
Haha prepping to burn gold and trying to min/max. Hoping the data gathered helps me make sane decisions.

It’s defo the best pet in the game ( hb wise) Heroic Mishi feels our dated already; just glad didn’t spend 30m on one.

Also don’t tell me people buy h Mishi for the looks, arcanite toor looks the best. I just hope Sts don’t make an arcanite version of all eggs ( just arcane)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

slaaayerrr
09-06-2018, 11:03 AM
Also don’t tell me people buy h Mishi for the looks

for mana regen, sir
also mishi's passive still one of the best

badgirlchlo
09-06-2018, 12:12 PM
for mana regen, sir
also mishi's passive still one of the best

you don't need it to be heroic for the passive, the only use of a heroic is for its happiness so it's a bit odd they'd make a pet that was so expensive get overshadowed within a week

Spell
09-06-2018, 03:45 PM
you don't need it to be heroic for the passive, the only use of a heroic is for its happiness so it's a bit odd they'd make a pet that was so expensive get overshadowed within a week

heroic mishis mana regen is actually higher than normal mishis regen. also if u check heroic cc aa and normal cc aa u will notice that heroic cc aa grants damage ontop of the shield unlike normal cc.so heroics do have some “extras”

badgirlchlo
09-06-2018, 08:22 PM
heroic mishis mana regen is actually higher than normal mishis regen. also if u check heroic cc aa and normal cc aa u will notice that heroic cc aa grants damage ontop of the shield unlike normal cc.so heroics do have some “extras”

ty, didn't know :)

Ravager
09-06-2018, 11:20 PM

I think you meant heroic cottonkill? Both aa's dmg based on the description. But otherwise, yes, Spell is correct.

Some have hidden bonuses and extras that sometimes need testing, some have explicitly list the difference, and some may have stronger auras like heroic mishi (~250 - 350mp Regen ) vs mishi (~150 - 250 more Regen) because many things are based on the pets passive dmg. Possibly heroic mishi too. Some pets who might have stronger auras in the future are Heroic Samael if they make one and Heroic Fantasma and it's Regen abilities. Heroic Jack's as increases speed 25% instead of Jack's 7%.

Crankomaniac
09-07-2018, 12:28 AM
Ty for this information.

will0
09-07-2018, 12:44 AM
nice finding also heroic Churro is cheaper to get using bound pet (Plat) and people merching selling > 13m ..

Ravager
09-07-2018, 07:18 AM
nice finding also heroic Churro is cheaper to get using bound pet (Plat) and people merching selling > 13m ..

I wouldn't recommend getting it as a bound pet. The passive attack is nothing that stands out. If you want haste, you definitely want H Churro in egg format to slot into a pet with a better passive such as ones with a large aoe (heroic dragons, heroic ranged dragon whelps, heroic frogs) with high armor reduction, dot, special passive (breeze) or aura pets. 1750 plat, when spent on 10 elite awakes would net you 11.55m. Just have to find a way to get that 1.5m or so to buy it in egg format which has its many advantages afterwards. And of course, finding a egg seller selling for that price. But if don't have heroic breeze or heroic mishi and want a good pve pet, I would just get heroic breeze (6m) and heroic accalia (1.75m) as a happiness bonus = 7.75m. Main reason I'm going to keep this is I have heroic breeze and heroic mishi and one day i plan to return to pvp. I don't want there to be a drought on a potential good pvp pet like where was for heroic breeze.

Spell
09-07-2018, 05:42 PM
I think you meant heroic cottonkill? Both aa's dmg based on the description. But otherwise, yes, Spell is correct.

Some have hidden bonuses and extras that sometimes need testing, some have explicitly list the difference, and some may have stronger auras like heroic mishi (~250 - 350mp Regen ) vs mishi (~150 - 250 more Regen) because many things are based on the pets passive dmg. Possibly heroic mishi too. Some pets who might have stronger auras in the future are Heroic Samael if they make one and Heroic Fantasma and it's Regen abilities. Heroic Jack's as increases speed 25% instead of Jack's 7%.

idk why i always call heroic cottonkill *heroic cc* xD yea my mistake hehe.

Maketaca
09-22-2018, 10:11 AM
We need more player like you :D