PDA

View Full Version : ¿¿Automatic Forge System?? (Body Problems)

Billthevamp
09-06-2018, 11:33 AM
Welll the title says all, an automatic forging system with speed regulator.

Why? Forging for some members can be painful bc they have to focus on the Small letters causing eye Problems and even Unfocusing for normal Life tasks (I got some people noticing it).

So i thought it would be apropriate and Also Useful to add an System that would Reroll forgings (Place ur item on the npc and Chose the Status, after let the system work on itself Rerolling on itself til it get the most wanted forge).

Enviado do meu SM-J710F através do Tapatalk

themythrise
09-06-2018, 12:30 PM

Why? Forging for some members can be painful bc they have to focus on the Small letters causing eye Problems and even Unfocusing for normal Life tasks (I got some people noticing it).

So i thought it would be apropriate and Also Useful to add an System that would Reroll forgings (Place ur item on the npc and Chose the Status, after let the system work on itself Rerolling on itself til it get the most wanted forge).

Enviado do meu SM-J710F através do TapatalkIdea is good. But how you can make a system which knows itself that is the most wanted stats.

Some people prefer different stats than others. Automatic Forge helps but forge systems not working on basis of " More you forge, Better stats you will get". It's a random.

The automatic Forge can be used only when we can lock current stats and look for better stats by choosing each slot as "Wish List". Once that wishlist assigned for automatic forge system, then system will give desired output as per wishlist automatically.

Note: there may be possible also that you may never get your wishlist stats xD.

Bingo!!!

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

Phosgore
09-06-2018, 03:38 PM
That would be interesting. Good idea!

Enviado de meu Xperia XA1 usando o Tapatalk

Russel99
09-06-2018, 05:54 PM
Very good idea it would make people stop asking for forge discounts and stop people sitting for hours to get ideal forge

Lothus
09-07-2018, 08:32 PM

Enviado do meu SM-J710F através do Tapatalk

Thats realy a great idea bb.❤

Lothus
09-08-2018, 12:14 AM
Very good idea it would make people stop asking for forge discounts and stop people sitting for hours to get ideal forge

Lmao realy. That could make us stop sitting in forge for long times like zombies.

astro1
09-08-2018, 03:33 PM
yes this is a great idea. we could have a menu where we would enter the minimum level of a stat we desired and let the "auto forge" option reroll until that minimum standard we set was met. Sadly however, this would bias the game so that "skilled palyers" would be the ones who just had the most gold. But it's been like this for awhile so I say go for it. I cant stand hitting the reroll button for days at a time.