PDA

View Full Version : Getting randomly disconnected out of no where - Anyone else facing this issue?

Flamesofanger
09-07-2018, 02:56 PM
Whenever i'm running any map i randomly get disconnected from the server, my ping is green and stable and my internet is perfectly fine and pretty fast.

This never happened to me before the harvest event's announcement

Is this a bug just like the arcanite toor bug that got patched but this time something else that's causing a disconnection?

Is anyone else facing this issue? or am i the only one?

Anil LK Joseph
09-07-2018, 02:59 PM
I thought was only me
Whenever i'm running any map i randomly get disconnected from the server, my ping is green and stable and my internet is perfectly fine and pretty fast.

Is this a bug just like the arcanite toor bug that got patched but this time something else that's causing a disconnection?

Sent from my SM-G925T using Tapatalk

Futumsh
09-07-2018, 03:04 PM
Are you on the browser version? We were just doing some updates that would have affected that.

Flamesofanger
09-07-2018, 03:06 PM
Are you on the browser version? We were just doing some updates that would have affected that.

Yes, i play on the google chrome browser on my laptop.

Flamesofanger
09-07-2018, 03:09 PM
Oh also. There is a small bug for google chrome browser users.

When you go to the settings and go to the "Game I" Section in the settings and scroll down till the end

The option "Turn off chrome hot keys" Cannot be properly accessed due to the list going back up the moment you scroll down.

It's a little jammed and now you have to scroll up fast and tick the box.

@Futumsh

Futumsh
09-07-2018, 03:26 PM
Oh also. There is a small bug for google chrome browser users.

When you go to the settings and go to the "Game I" Section in the settings and scroll down till the end

The option "Turn off chrome hot keys" Cannot be properly accessed due to the list going back up the moment you scroll down.

It's a little jammed and now you have to scroll up fast and tick the box.

@Futumsh

This should be fixed if you refresh.

Anil LK Joseph
09-07-2018, 04:37 PM
I play on Samsung galaxy s6 edge
I have perfect Wi-Fi and randomly disconnects me when I'm doing important runs etc.

Sent from my SM-G925T using Tapatalk

Suentous PO
09-07-2018, 06:07 PM
Only my two ios (ipad2 & i4 phone) dc randomly. Started around expansion launch, and I always clear cache and reboot before I play. Green ping and good connection, only this game crashes :O
Android hasn't crashed on me :/

Flamesofanger
09-07-2018, 07:45 PM
This should be fixed if you refresh.

Thanks for the bug fixes futumsh :)

Ticklish
09-08-2018, 12:17 PM
I am experiencing the same random DC on chrome, vivaldi, and iOS. My ping does not spike it just randomly disconnects. It's not my wifi, everything else is running correctly and the same thing happens on LTE.

Disproof
09-08-2018, 02:31 PM
Same with me.Never had this problem.Happens on my tab and phone.Internet is fine
Edited; Nope it happens in chrome too.

Kakashis
09-09-2018, 01:56 AM
Yup been getting this all day

Thehunterpro
09-09-2018, 02:03 AM

Thank u got, i mind i am the one whit it problem, i try connecting but dont work and my internet red is fine.

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

Flamesofanger
09-09-2018, 04:19 AM
Me and including many people are now facing an issue with the servers, all we are getting now is the "Contacting Server..." Message at the log in screen.

@Futumsh

Bundlos
09-09-2018, 11:22 PM
Yep been facing this issue these days. And sometimes the screen gets stuck on contacting server

Susanne
09-10-2018, 05:19 PM
I've been getting high ping lately.. something I never had much trouble with really.