PDA

View Full Version : Farming legend idea thread

Azerothraven
09-08-2018, 12:42 AM
Other than me and all the devs,

No one wants the next Sts game to be more successful than you guys so I had an idea

Why not create a thread where you can share your ideas for the next mobile game.

NOW REMEMBER:
1. This is not a thread to set expectations for the next game but to put forward ideas that develops could extrapolate from to make the new game.

My idea: A new tavern/ pocket dimension where other players from different Sts games can come and hangout, talk and chat. A big ask I know but it would be cool if people from dark legends pocket legends and al were together.

If you come with an idea, write below!

Java
09-08-2018, 01:54 AM
+1 to a cross game club/tavern area.

..a mage, a vampire, an operative and a rhino paladin walk into a bar.....

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Sometacoz
09-08-2018, 05:24 AM
I think I would like to have that too. But keep in mind that more games like pl and fmj will lead us to be in the same position as those COC players were when they didn't get any more updates cuz of AL. I don't wanna be one of those guys complaining lack of updates for their game and crying that they were forgotten. I love Al hope we nver end up like them.
On a side note COC died when it became too unbalanced. So I hope we are not in the same path.

BRYBE
09-10-2018, 05:50 AM
I think I would like to have that too. But keep in mind that more games like pl and fmj will lead us to be in the same position as those COC players were when they didn't get any more updates cuz of AL. I don't wanna be one of those guys complaining lack of updates for their game and crying that they were forgotten. I love Al hope we nver end up like them.
On a side note COC died when it became too unbalanced. So I hope we are not in the same path.

Actually updates we got in AL are repeating. I mean... arcanite toor, heroic, bunch of 71 equips recoloured, recoloured banners etc etc