PDA

View Full Version : Fang Pink Drops Stats

Ixillicus
11-19-2011, 03:53 PM
So I have noticed along with everyone else that pinks are very rare to drop since the latest patch. I played for about 5 hours today and kept a record for every boss kill.

Total Runs = 153 (about 5-6 hours of play)
Pinks dropped = 1

Assuming 5 people in a party, per run...
153 x 5 = 765 drops
1 pink/765 drops = 0.13% :(

The pink was a Orlok Claymore (not that good, but a premium pink atleast). It dropped on Floor 2 (Gobbles)

I ran various maps for this 153 runs...
By map
1. Mining - 9 runs
2. Crypt - 63 runs
3. Floor 1 - 31 runs
4. Floor 2 - 37 runs
5. Floor 3 - 14 runs
6. Feast - 3 runs

This seems ridiculusly low, and I don't think that it looks very well making the rates so low while "improving" the new luck elixir.

EDIT: Forgot to mention I was also keeping track of crafting items, which seem more rare now...
2 Leather Scraps
1 Cloth Scrap

That's all....

Phoenixking
11-19-2011, 04:00 PM
Thats crazy why dont they make them a bit more higher (drop rate) well atleast the prices will go up for the pinks im going to sell :P

Skeletonlord
11-19-2011, 04:14 PM
That is a lot of runs for one pink.

Ixillicus
11-19-2011, 04:17 PM
That is a lot of runs for one pink.

Indeed... I wasn't the one who got the drop either. It happened on like the 10th run, I just kinda got too tired after 150 to keep going and see when the next one would drop.

KTpantyhose
11-19-2011, 04:18 PM
i feel that it was worse at nurd's .. i think people are only complaining because they were dropping every 3rd game which is a lot!

Kaarataka
11-19-2011, 07:12 PM
Notice he states that was the only drop. He does not even see any nonpremium pinks. I also ran last night for over 4hrs with fully demonic geared 4x elixir teams and there were 0 drops and less than 4 crafting drops. To fix luck settings when you offer an elixir for 100% reroll is the only responcible thing to do. From a buisness standpoint I would have also refunded plat to those who bought the elixir. There should be logs that can be grep for accounts associated with this refund. The last issue to be discussed would be the drop rates and what is a reasonable percentage. The drastic change as soon as soon as you fix the luck elixir makes those who bought the broken luck elixir feel doublely slighted. I love this game and wish it to continue for as long as the devs feel the passion to develope content. Unfortunately sts has regularly proven they release content without proper testing. I'm a huge fan of using some of that plat money for importing some of those backups they have into a test server. They could invite some guardians or other chosen players to test. Maybe its late in the pocket legend life cycle to do this for our game but they should implement such a program for other ventures. Good luck sts and please up the drop rates a little. At this rate very few will be fully geared before the next three month lvl cap.

cherryking
11-19-2011, 07:26 PM
I got 1 pink drop from 61 to 65

csb
11-21-2011, 12:58 PM
I got a pink from the boss in my first ever Mt. Fang run. I sold it for 400K. Since then, I got a couple more pink, but they were only worth about 30K. I guess I am averaging about 1 pink per 30 runs since Mt Fang opened. But, yes, no drops since Friday. Maybe the drop rate is lower.

Darkfader
11-21-2011, 01:09 PM
Seems like we have finally got rarity of LEGENDARY items to pocket legends. Star legends always been good and nice to see it now on pocket legends. It's called legendary for not rare.

Battlelock
11-21-2011, 01:11 PM
As it's been said in other threads, this is since the last patch with the 100% luck elixir implementation. Im sure it's a bug and STS will be fixing it too.
Hopefully there will be refunded plat. I only bought $25 worth but still the luck elixir & combo elixirs never rerolled at all.

milikechicken
11-21-2011, 04:18 PM
woah we're in luck.... 0.13% is a lot imo :O

other games i've played was like .0001% lmfao

AbsolutePally
11-21-2011, 04:37 PM
woah we're in luck.... 0.13% is a lot imo :O

other games i've played was like .0001% lmfao

Ive speculated before that the drop rate is somewhere around 1/1000.
This confirms my theory in this new campaign. It is too low, especially for a phone app that people pay hundreds of dollars on. Many like myself have done seversl hundred runs w luck of the 4x and big luck combined and have seen nothing. It is NOT normal and I guarante it WILL be corrected soon.

Whirlzap
11-21-2011, 04:39 PM
Spent 8 hours at Crypt with party today.
Managed to get a good chunk of EXP, even with 1.5x elixirs.
Anyways, I'd say about 250-350 runs spent, but yeah, two pinks from Edward.
One was a DEX Helm, the other dropped while I went to get potions.
Anyways, the drop rates either going to stay this low, and have stuff rise, which means the original rate was purposely modified or the original rate was accidentally really high, or the current rates are a glitch and will be fixed soon.

Xyzther
11-21-2011, 04:43 PM
On the crypts in my 5th run I saw someone get a premium pink, I think it was the crossbow

Elf-Orc-Naga
11-22-2011, 04:05 AM
Heres my opinion:

1) pinks are drop also in other rooms same map but play with different set of players
2) the more players play the same map the chance pink drops for that map
3) dont ever die in a run since that is a lost of pink cycle
4) wave at the boss and say "give me pink or else...." Btw my wave and dance skill is lvl 6 hehehe

enjoy farming!

Pakax
11-22-2011, 05:58 AM
@Elf: lmao!!

On the topic, I think there is a difference between something v.rare/legendary and 'imaginary' :-) At this level, I trully believe this is a bug. This is why:

Personal experience: although I saw some drops before the patch, after the patch, I've taken my mage from 65 to 66 without seeing even one drop. I have then taken my bird from 61 to 65 without seeing even one drop. Then, I have taken my bear from 61 to 64 (soon 65) without seeing even one drop. I am not talking about dropping myself, I am talking about having a drop in my party.

Guild experience: I have asked my guild if they had seen 'a' pink drop: answer was no. And to be honest, I know thery are all farming/xping like crazy right now, so this can't be a normal drop rate.

Pinks were rare before. I remember having to farm like crazy in sewers to drop the recurve and the staff, and having probs to drop the robe as well etc and I have never complained before. This appears to be slightly different.

We'll shall probably hear from the devs soon anyway.

Pandar
11-22-2011, 02:12 PM
A patch has been pushed that will increase the drop rate of Legendary items in Mt. Fang. Go check it out!

Artentreri
11-22-2011, 02:50 PM
Sweet. Thanks guys.