PDA

View Full Version : Elixirs removed from the store

Draebatad
09-12-2018, 03:30 AM
Many have already noticed that all the plat store elixirs paid for with gold are now gone, as are the other less expensive plat elixirs (with the exception of all access and enable xp gain). For example, no more 7.5k gold 1.5X combo elixir.

While they may not have been the most popular, I know many people who relied upon the elixirs that have just been removed from the store.

I am sure that it would be appreciated by many if those elixirs were put back ;)

Fwend
09-12-2018, 06:17 AM
A big thanks to DunkleHexe for noticing that these elixirs have been removed from the plat store.

But are still available in guild hall from the "Elixirs Vendor"

Can you please place these elixir's back into the plat store?
Through:
- Store (platinum icon)
- Elixir (elixir icon)

It gives players the convenient faster option to buy these elixirs in game during a pve map.

Draebatad
09-12-2018, 12:47 PM
They moved the cheap elixirs to the guild hall elixirs vendor.... So you can't get them in runs anymore. That should change. Back to the store, por favor.

Thebatbearx
09-12-2018, 02:39 PM
There is literally no point in removing these from the normal plat store but keeping them in the guild vendor. Maybe it was a bug (forgot to remove form guild vendor, but intended to)? Either way, please bring them back to the store, they also serve as a gold sink, which I assume if what the recent event is too, so there's no good reason to make people run to the guild every 5 minutes when farming.