PDA

View Full Version : Contest question for community.

Encryptions
09-12-2018, 10:39 AM
So what if I made a contest for you guys? The contest winner will win 5million gold! How it works is you can buy "tickets" for a random draw. I will use this website https://www.miniwebtool.com/random-name-picker/ to draw the names. If someone buys 2 tickets then I will put your name in there twice with a number next to it so you have 2 chances to win. You CAN buy as many tickets you want. Tickets will cost 100k each. I will make a list of everyone who entered and how many tickets they bought. Yes you can refund your tickets BEFORE the draw takes place, but after it takes place and the winner is announced you are NOT allowed to refund.

The community chooses if I do this or not.

Azerothraven
09-12-2018, 11:00 AM
I suggested this 3 years ago and got a lot of hate mainly because there are a lot of scammer issues arise from this.

I was told if you want to host contests then do so by the expense of your own gold.

Encryptions
09-12-2018, 12:29 PM
I suggested this 3 years ago and got a lot of hate mainly because there are a lot of scammer issues arise from this.

I was told if you want to host contests then do so by the expense of your own gold.

Thats the only issue sadly, people scam alot and its uncalled for. Scamming will only make you a bad person 2 get you banned 3 it makes people sad that they worked hard for something then they lose it to some scammer.

Ebereasider
09-12-2018, 12:55 PM
If people wanna gamble their gold to win millions, there's already an option which is the 10k chests from Sir Spendsalot

Kaaziii
09-12-2018, 01:14 PM
Thats the only issue sadly, people scam alot and its uncalled for. Scamming will only make you a bad person 2 get you banned 3 it makes people sad that they worked hard for something then they lose it to some scammer.

How about influencing players to bump price of something rare to make gold?
Will it make that guy bad person?

Encryptions
09-12-2018, 01:16 PM

Me and a few friends did this with balloon banners.

Sirscams alot only makes you lose gold. I my self have opened hundreds of those chest. No vanity was looted. A friend of mine spent 11mil on them and didn't loot a vanity.

arcanefid
09-12-2018, 01:16 PM
Just give me the gold.

Kaaziii
09-12-2018, 01:17 PM

That answers one of your previous question to my post.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Screenshotz
09-12-2018, 02:28 PM

Also did it with bugface lol

Azerothraven
09-13-2018, 01:51 AM

This happens to all the items over time and how price rises for items. I think this is natural and does not make a person bad.

Kaaziii
09-13-2018, 07:11 AM
This happens to all the items over time and how price rises for items. I think this is natural and does not make a person bad.

Corrupted players ruin game economy and that is why the state of the game has gone below all standards.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mohok
09-13-2018, 07:31 AM
I’ll take 100 tickets please