PDA

View Full Version : Preview - Blood Forge Event this Weekend! New 'Inferno' and 'Dynamo' vanity pets!

Cinco
09-12-2018, 12:45 PM
The Blood Forge Factory Event returns this Weekend!
- Starting at 12am on Friday the 14th 'til 11:59pm on Sunday the 17th: head to Old Town and oust the Hunters from the Blood Forge Factory!
- Score points by defeating the Hunters. Earn 15k points for Bronze Tier. 25k points for Silver. 35k points for Gold Tier.
- Winners get discounts at the Blood Forge when the event is over. Gold Tier can get up to 80% off!
- Winners get access to the 'Inferno' wall of flame vanity pet and the 'Dynamo' arc lightning vanity pet from the Event Vendor in Sergio's shop.
- Winners also get access to three (3) new Level 46 Elder Relic Gems! These are the first 'Elder' Gems in the game... and they are powerful.

More info (and pics) as it develops.

Best of luck!

nadineelfen
09-12-2018, 01:03 PM
Tysm^^

Envoyé de mon SM-T561 en utilisant Tapatalk

mary12345xx
09-12-2018, 01:32 PM
Ty ^^

Enviado de meu LG-E470f usando Tapatalk

ElCoyote1
09-12-2018, 01:58 PM
- Starting at 12am on Friday the 14th 'til 11:59pm on Sunday the 17th: head to Old Town and oust the Hunters from the Blood Forge Factory!
- Score points by defeating the Hunters. Earn 15k points for Bronze Tier. 25k points for Silver. 35k points for Gold Tier.
- Winners get discounts at the Blood Forge when the event is over. Gold Tier can get up to 80% off!
- Winners get access to the 'Inferno' wall of flame vanity pet and the 'Dynamo' arc lightning vanity pet from the Event Vendor in Sergio's shop.
- Winners also get access to three (3) new Level 46 Elder Relic Gems! These are the first 'Elder' Gems in the game... and they are powerful.

Best of luck!

Prices of the new pets and gems?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Russel99
09-12-2018, 02:14 PM

Most likely over 8mil

Mellowedout
09-12-2018, 02:19 PM
I hope not :(
Most likely over 8mil

Sent from my LGL158VL using Tapatalk

Keph
09-12-2018, 02:29 PM
Thank you Cinco

Russel99
09-12-2018, 02:34 PM

It most likely will be since prices still super high

Tinkerbelldoll
09-12-2018, 02:39 PM
Awesome! Cant wait to see some pics

Mellowedout
09-12-2018, 02:40 PM
It most likely will be since prices still super highIt sucks for the people who are trying to save gold but then see a event and want to participate in it but everythings super high. Plus when everyone's on dl it disconnects me and others so much that its impossible to even get on and farm for points.

Agiloo
09-12-2018, 02:52 PM
Ty^_^

فرستاده شده از SM-J530Fِ من با Tapatalk

Branko
09-12-2018, 03:51 PM
Hope they will be over 50mil, game is unplayable with this amount of gold. A lot of items are over max gold, so scammers take advantage of that. Who farmed during gold event will have more than enough to pay even 60-70mil per item in next event.

Mellowedout
09-12-2018, 03:54 PM
Hope they will be over 50mil, game is unplayable with this amount of gold. A lot of items are over max gold, so scammers take advantage of that. Who farmed during gold event will have more than enough to pay even 60-70mil per item in next event.No I disagree this is a horrible idea. No one is going to want to buy anything that's 50m, heck it even turns my head :/ if it were seriously 50m I would not buy and I know a bunch of others that wouldn't buy as well.

Cinco
09-12-2018, 03:57 PM
Final prices still TBD - but I will say that the gold prices will most certainly reflect the current state of the economy.

nadineelfen
09-12-2018, 03:58 PM
No one will pay 50m
Hope they will be over 50mil, game is unplayable with this amount of gold. A lot of items are over max gold, so scammers take advantage of that. Who farmed during gold event will have more than enough to pay even 60-70mil per item in next event.

nadineelfen
09-12-2018, 04:00 PM
Final prices still TBD - but I will say that the gold prices will most certainly reflect the current state of the economy.Hahaha ok its gold nd plat purchase?

Cinco
09-12-2018, 04:01 PM
Hahaha ok its gold nd plat purchase?

Yeah. As usual: gold for character-bound items. Platinum for trade-friendly versions of the items.

nadineelfen
09-12-2018, 04:04 PM
Tysm^^
Yeah. As usual: gold for character-bound items. Platinum for trade-friendly versions of the items.

Russel99
09-12-2018, 04:04 PM

No I disagree this is a horrible idea. No one is going to want to buy anything that's 50m, heck it even turns my head :/ if it were seriously 50m I would not buy and I know a bunch of others that wouldn't buy as well.

I wouldn't say 50mil are it would make PvP even harder to get into, but I do think we need to make things more expensive because everything in game is priced super high because a lot of people have over max gold. We need to lower the amount of people with a lot of gold to rebalance the economy.

Lothus
09-12-2018, 04:19 PM
Thanks so much Cinco and cia ;)

Mellowedout
09-12-2018, 04:21 PM
I wouldn't say 50mil are it would make PvP even harder to get into, but I do think we need to make things more expensive because everything in game is priced super high because a lot of people have over max gold. We need to lower the amount of people with a lot of gold to rebalance the economy.I agree on the economy part something needs to be done. I cant even buy cold set or north or even something like sanguine crown cause its so expensive. I think maybe keeping it around 10m like last time would help cause I noticed some things going down recently. But definetly not 50m.

Branko
09-12-2018, 04:25 PM
Well it’s either that or raising max gold cap, and we certainly wouldn’t want that to happen.

Mezderak
09-12-2018, 05:43 PM
Thank You Cinco keep up the great work for all legend games and upcoming events???? Halloween is approaching............ill be here faster then you know it [emoji818][emoji106]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J727AZ using Tapatalk

Adamizsilly
09-12-2018, 06:23 PM
*tones down my hyperness at the elder gems*
Um... ty!

*goes away skipping and hopping while glaring at strangers judging me*

"\^-^/"

IsamI
09-12-2018, 06:49 PM
Yeah. As usual: gold for character-bound items. Platinum for trade-friendly versions of the items.Can we get pics of new gem and pets...
I hope New elders gems won't be like elder weapons (no glow effect).

Sent from my Redmi Y1 Lite using Tapatalk

IsamI
09-12-2018, 06:54 PM

Best of luck!I think "inferno wall" is the same as devil set effect and "Dynamo arc" is like hunter buff effect ( lightening effect )

Death Angel S-300
09-12-2018, 06:57 PM
I agree on the economy part something needs to be done. I cant even buy cold set or north or even something like sanguine crown cause its so expensive. I think maybe keeping it around 10m like last time would help cause I noticed some things going down recently. But definetly not 50m.

Yes agreed. 2 pets, 4 gems. That's freaking 60m... that's fair considering the way things are. Some have serval billions, some of us didn't get nearly as much. So, it'd help.
I won't have all that much left after this if that's the case.... but it'll be wiping out the richest ones lol
Well, if they buy.

Mezderak
09-12-2018, 07:03 PM
Can we get pics of new gem and pets...
I hope New elders gems won't be like elder weapons (no glow effect).

Sent from my Redmi Y1 Lite using Tapatalkgems need a **glow effect** for what's it's worth and very powerful stats !!! same goes for the weapons hopefully that's a separate update

Mellowedout
09-12-2018, 07:13 PM
Yes agreed. 2 pets, 4 gems. That's freaking 60m... that's fair considering the way things are. Some have serval billions, some of us didn't get nearly as much. So, it'd help.
I won't have all that much left after this if that's the case.... but it'll be wiping out the richest ones lol
Well, if they buy.Yeah exactly I didnt get much during the event either with my internet being the way it was so it was tough. But we still have to wait for pictures and that will probably determine if people are actually going to buy anything and put the effort in to farm. Which the points are kinda high most of us aren't try hards * no offense * and wont make it to gold tier for the 80% off .

Death Angel S-300
09-12-2018, 07:30 PM
gems need a **glow effect** for what's it's worth and very powerful stats !!! same goes for the weapons hopefully that's a separate update

They do. Glow effects.

Death Angel S-300
09-12-2018, 07:32 PM
Yeah exactly I didnt get much during the event either with my internet being the way it was so it was tough. But we still have to wait for pictures and that will probably determine if people are actually going to buy anything and put the effort in to farm. Which the points are kinda high most of us aren't try hards * no offense * and wont make it to gold tier for the 80% off .

Same with my internet. But um, well honesty i always try hard in events to get gold xD soooo

Mellowedout
09-12-2018, 08:02 PM
Same with my internet. But um, well honesty i always try hard in events to get gold xD sooooSo do I no doubt but sometimes I only have the time to get silver :/ sooo

Santosh Elangadi
09-12-2018, 09:21 PM

Best of luck!Ty Cinco. Your doing great. I hope all 4 elder gems has some ' great effect ' on looks than just Bracelete or necklace. And ofcourse as you mentioned, have the powerful stats.

Yay!!! Cannot wait for the pics & event.

Santosh Elangadi
09-12-2018, 09:49 PM
I think "inferno wall" is the same as devil set effect and "Dynamo arc" is like hunter buff effect ( lightening effect )

Sent from my Redmi Y1 Lite using TapatalkNo need of already existing effects. Need more variants and uniqueness!

Death Angel S-300
09-12-2018, 10:58 PM
So do I no doubt but sometimes I only have the time to get silver :/ sooo

No no I get ya, or sometimes the goal is too high to reach

Death Angel S-300
09-12-2018, 11:16 PM
No need of already existing effects. Need more variants and uniqueness!

I'm honestly dying for a rat pet. Albino, black, and the normal grey as different variants. Would be awesome Halloween pets
<3

namca
09-13-2018, 12:31 AM
Thnx for the new stuff :)
Can the old gems we ve won nd re bound kdr now be teadeable or at least stashable ?..
We love new stuff always but our inv will get full of stuff we wont use pretty soon but can be useful in our alts
Ty :)

ElCoyote1
09-13-2018, 01:42 AM
Thnx for the new stuff :)
Can the old gems we ve won nd re bound kdr now be teadeable or at least stashable ?..
We love new stuff always but our inv will get full of stuff we wont use pretty soon but can be useful in our alts
Ty :)

Good idea or add more than just 500 inv slots? Like add it to where we can have 1k inventory. If items will be more character bounded

ElCoyote1
09-13-2018, 02:24 AM
*tones down my hyperness at the elder gems*
Um... ty!

*goes away skipping and hopping while glaring at strangers judging me*

"\^-^/"

Such a freaken nab xD

caineleon
09-13-2018, 02:45 AM
ty for the great event.i think 35k points (gold tier) for 3 days is a lot to grind for.with internet issues server freeze and lags takes even more time.but i will try to give it my all =)

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

IsamI
09-13-2018, 03:38 AM
No need of already existing effects. Need more variants and uniqueness!I also Hoping for new glowing effect. But as I am guessing from name it could be old these.

Dollarr
09-13-2018, 05:13 AM
😐😐😐😐😐😐🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

FlordeLotus
09-13-2018, 03:56 PM
Nice time for elder relic Dark Helix e.e

teuibo
09-15-2018, 06:24 AM
Some people missed the gold event so if u could make one of the pets affordable for low level players and people who didnt get rich that would be appreciated by a whole lot of players!!! :o

Mezderak
09-15-2018, 07:29 AM
Some people missed the gold event so if u could make one of the pets affordable for low level players and people who didnt get rich that would be appreciated by a whole lot of players!!! :oequal opportunity

Phosgore
09-16-2018, 03:03 AM
Thanks for the event Cinco.

Enviado de meu G3116 usando o Tapatalk

Death Angel S-300
09-16-2018, 04:12 AM
Some people missed the gold event so if u could make one of the pets affordable for low level players and people who didnt get rich that would be appreciated by a whole lot of players!!! :o

Completely agreed!

Better yet, make the pets cheap(ish) and the gems very pricey.
But, even just 1 pet being cheap would be nice I'm sure for those that aren't rich to get something for they aren't wasting time working hard at this event.

Mezderak
09-16-2018, 04:52 AM
Completely agreed!

Better yet, make the pets cheap(ish) and the gems very pricey.
But, even just 1 pet being cheap would be nice I'm sure for those that aren't rich to get something for they aren't wasting time working hard at this event.[emoji106][emoji818][emoji818]I agree

Santosh Elangadi
09-16-2018, 04:54 AM
Some people missed the gold event so if u could make one of the pets affordable for low level players and people who didnt get rich that would be appreciated by a whole lot of players!!! :oI agree. Atleast one pet affordable price who missed the gold loot event.

It will help to all players.

Death Angel S-300
09-16-2018, 05:27 AM
I agree. Atleast one pet affordable price who missed the gold loot event.

It will help to all players.

Exactly. I didn't miss it, but I didn't get billions like some, so after this event I'll probably be out of my big cash x.x lol

Speaking of this, I gotta go and get gold teir before it's too late! Lol

xzLegendszx
09-16-2018, 07:12 AM
Exactly. I didn't miss it, but I didn't get billions like some, so after this event I'll probably be out of my big cash x.x lol

Speaking of this, I gotta go and get gold teir before it's too late! LolWait how do u get to gold Tier? And how do i even join the event??

Gesendet von meinem SM-G960F mit Tapatalk

Death Angel S-300
09-16-2018, 07:33 AM
Wait how do u get to gold Tier? And how do i even join the event??

Uhhh when you go to old town very soon in there's a door, kill all the bad guys in there to add up points.
Tip: skip the ones glowing purple if you can't easily kill them. If you can afford it then try buying elixirs to kick butt harder lol

The amount of points you need per tier should be listed in this thread or the previous.

It ends midnight tonight tho :/

xzLegendszx
09-16-2018, 07:46 AM
Uhhh when you go to old town very soon in there's a door, kill all the bad guys in there to add up points.
Tip: skip the ones glowing purple if you can't easily kill them. If you can afford it then try buying elixirs to kick butt harder lol

The amount of points you need per tier should be listed in this thread or the previous.

It ends midnight tonight tho :/Where is old towne?

IsamI
09-16-2018, 08:31 AM
Where is old towne?

Gesendet von meinem SM-G960F mit TapatalkLogin ur game and ask there

xzLegendszx
09-16-2018, 01:11 PM
Login ur game and ask there

Sent from my Redmi Y1 Lite using TapatalkOk thank you for the tip. Maybe i had no time to go in the game? So a quick response would be nice.

Mellowedout
09-16-2018, 01:14 PM
Ok thank you for the tip. Maybe i had no time to go in the game? So a quick response would be nice.

Gesendet von meinem SM-G960F mit TapatalkLog on to Dark legends hit vampire district button if your in the street you go past the sanctuary on your right side all the way down yhe road and you should see it, you can only get in if you arr level 36 or above or if you have the special elixir

IsamI
09-16-2018, 01:42 PM
You are here making fun of others, your forum account is one year old. So it means you are old player. Then how it is possible you don't know way of old town.
I say you that because after being old player you don't know way of old town, then telling you here useless. Better you will play and ask there. Will be easy to guide you there and understanding for you.
Ok thank you for the tip. Maybe i had no time to go in the game? So a quick response would be nice.

Annin
09-16-2018, 02:05 PM
His forums account isn't new, but he is new to DL. Check his posts, they're all for Pocket Legends. Think before you type
You are here making fun of others, your forum account is one year old. So it means you are old player. Then how it is possible you don't know way of old town.
I say you that because after being old player you don't know way of old town, then telling you here useless. Better you will play and ask there. Will be easy to guide you there and understanding for you.

Death Angel S-300
09-16-2018, 08:03 PM
His forums account isn't new, but he is new to DL. Check his posts, they're all for Pocket Legends. Think before you type

Something everyone on the internet should live by - think before you type.

IsamI
09-16-2018, 08:16 PM
Same to you, think and read before type.. read what I said at end. He can be guided in better way in game instead of telling here.
Love you hater

Mellowedout
09-16-2018, 08:23 PM
Same to you, think and read before type.. read what I said at end. He can be guided in better way in game instead of telling here.
Love you hater

Sent from my Redmi Y1 Lite using TapatalkAnd you could be less rude. He was just asking for help, there was no need for that kind of behavior. In glad that i actually took my time to try to explain it to him, considering whenever your labels a "noob" in Dl its hard to ask anyone anything . They ignore you. Next time have some respect.

Annin
09-16-2018, 08:25 PM
He's rude to this new player but he's complaining everywhere about rude behavior

Check his post about Keph in the general discussion section
And you could be less rude. He was just asking for help, there was no need for that kind of behavior. In glad that i actually took my time to try to explain it to him, considering whenever your labels a "noob" in Dl its hard to ask anyone anything . They ignore you. Next time have some respect.

Mellowedout
09-16-2018, 08:49 PM
He's rude to this new player but he's complaining everywhere about rude behavior

Check his post about Keph in the general discussion sectionIf keph has a problem Cinco would of already dealt with him himself. This guy is such a hypocrite! I try to help anyone I can when they ask most of them are shocked because of all the hate they get, I know there's the ones who beg all the gime, but this guy was just asking for some simple help. I'm glad you noticed this behavior to.

Russel99
09-16-2018, 08:57 PM
Can yall calm down he was being rude ok, and noobs get hate because they can't do anything by themselves lmao

Mellowedout
09-16-2018, 08:59 PM
Can yall calm down he was being rude ok, and noobs get hate because they can't do anything by themselves lmaoSo maybe someone should help them. We are being calm? We didnt get out of line or act crazy soooo

IsamI
09-16-2018, 09:31 PM
Now I understand, y u so mad #annin.
He is banned because of his mistakes.
If he was right then y he is banned?
Sts banned him, I didn't.
Grow up kid
Better you will follow game rules instead of shouting and spamming #freekeph in game.
#loveyouhater

IsamI
09-16-2018, 09:40 PM
If keph has a problem Cinco would of already dealt with him himself. This guy is such a hypocrite! I try to help anyone I can when they ask most of them are shocked because of all the hate they get, I know there's the ones who beg all the gime, but this guy was just asking for some simple help. I'm glad you noticed this behavior to.

Sent from my LGL158VL using TapatalkAre you kid? If I have problem definately I will post and report him. If I won't do anything how Cinco will know. Go and check my post before pointing finger at anyone to get attention. Tell me only one thing i wrote wrong in my post. For proof login your game n discuss with ppls.

#loveyouhater

Mellowedout
09-16-2018, 09:42 PM
Are you kid? If I have problem definately I will post and report him. If I won't do anything how Cinco will know. Go and check my post before pointing finger at anyone to get attention. Tell me only one thing i wrote wrong in my post. For proof login your game n discuss with ppls.

#loveyouhater

Sent from my Redmi Y1 Lite using TapatalkFor one I did read the post for 2 I do not have to tell you anything about the post and 3 I am not a hater and I obviously do not care, I just wish you to respect people who are asking simple questions. Not be rude about it.

IsamI
09-16-2018, 09:57 PM
You helped him, then be happy. That's my way of behaviour and talking. Leave that to me. Why you making drama, and judging peoples here. I say him to login game and asked there. How is it rude. Its better than explaining here and disturb others, who are following post to get notifications about prices, pics etc. Sorry if you want to talk to me, my inbox always ready to receive messages. Stop doing drama here.
Thankyou

#loveyouhater
For one I did read the post for 2 I do not have to tell you anything about the post and 3 I am not a hater and I obviously do not care, I just wish you to respect people who are asking simple questions. Not be rude about it.

Russel99
09-16-2018, 10:39 PM
All y'all chill before the thread closes take it to pvp or pms

Mellowedout
09-17-2018, 02:16 AM

Best of luck!Cinco, it was not stated anywhere that the pets were only plat purvhasable, can we maybe get a 10m gold version to ?

Mellowedout
09-17-2018, 02:20 AM
Cinco, it was not stated anywhere that the pets were only plat purvhasable, can we maybe get a 10m gold version to ?

Sent from my LGL158VL using TapatalkPurchasable * sorry for my spelling. It would mean a lot to a lot of people that were wanting the pets pretty badly.

Death Angel S-300
09-17-2018, 02:52 AM
Cinco, it was not stated anywhere that the pets were only plat purvhasable, can we maybe get a 10m gold version to ?

Yeah I'd personally appreciate gold versions a whole lot pleeeeease <3
Was super looking forward to them

Santosh Elangadi
09-17-2018, 10:17 AM

Best of luck!Winners got access to new pets " Inferno" and "Dynamo" only for platinum purchase. That's unfair. Plz make them character-bound for purchase using gold.

And also " Elder beast of Drive" got ' BLUE color Bracelete which is same as "Moontear Gemstone" shadow relic gem.

Could plz change the colour of new elder beast gem to "Black" or some other.

Santosh Elangadi
09-17-2018, 10:21 AM
Winners got access to new pets " Inferno" and "Dynamo" only for platinum purchase. That's unfair. Plz make them character-bound for purchase using gold.

And also " Elder beast of Drive" got ' BLUE color Bracelete which is same as "Moontear Gemstone" shadow relic gem.

Could plz change the colour of new elder beast gem to "Black" or some other.Moonstone Gemstone(Lvl 42/36) is moon relic gem which has same "Blue" color Bracelete that of "Elder Beast stone of Drive" lvl 46.

Mezderak
09-17-2018, 10:22 AM
elder beast of drive should be darker blue then moon bracelet or at least should be more vibrant a darker blue glow...however a teal color would be nice
Winners got access to new pets " Inferno" and "Dynamo" only for platinum purchase. That's unfair. Plz make them character-bound for purchase using gold.

Could plz change the colour of new elder beast gem to "Black" or some other.

Annin
09-17-2018, 12:16 PM
They're fine as it is. We don't need every moon gem to be blue, every beast gem to be orange SMH they're new gems for a reason

nadineelfen
09-17-2018, 12:28 PM
Tysm cinco for the new gems nd the new pets

I like the inferno effect nd the dynamo effect too ^^

Russel99
09-17-2018, 02:12 PM
Y'all do to much we got new items and y'all over here asking for changes just deal with it.

themythrise
09-17-2018, 10:38 PM

Could plz change the colour of new elder beast gem to "Black" or some other.Cinco, thanks for the rewards but most of the event winners cannot afford new pets. New pets only for platinum is unfair.

Look at the inflated prices on DL markets. I have enclosed ss. Plz make new pets as character-bound for gold.

400 plat elder gem worth 10m gold. 100plat new pet worth 99m gold. Is it righteousness???

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180918/0a183aa2af6c4c4e82cd8a507b8ac2ae.jpg

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

Death Angel S-300
09-18-2018, 04:45 AM
Yeah come on guys we need a gold option to buy these pets please. Would be hugely appreciated

Annin
09-18-2018, 11:49 AM
There already is. Buy it from another player.
It's only 100 plat so there's a lot of them
Yeah come on guys we need a gold option to buy these pets please. Would be hugely appreciated

Death Angel S-300
09-18-2018, 12:25 PM
It's only 100 plat so there's a lot of them

Yeah for max gold which isn't reasonable at all.
It should have been 10k gold in there or something because people will only sell for 99m.

Santosh Elangadi
09-18-2018, 12:27 PM
It's only 100 plat so there's a lot of themThere are lot of them selling for max gold only.

And event winners still losers cannot afford them.

Annin
09-18-2018, 01:12 PM
Anyways it's too late to change the prices. The pets have always been for platinum, except for the wedding wisps.

Try the offers for free platinum

Thanks again Cinco

Mellowedout
09-18-2018, 02:25 PM
Anyways it's too late to change the prices. The pets have always been for platinum, except for the wedding wisps.

Try the offers for free platinum

Thanks again CincoThe offers arent working :/ like always.

Russel99
09-18-2018, 06:16 PM
The offers arent working :/ like always.

I could've sworn ironsource works

Mellowedout
09-18-2018, 07:07 PM
I could've sworn ironsource worksNope . I've completed many that did not work .

CastroL
09-19-2018, 08:59 AM
cinco event is condemn girl new gem effect wretched

doomdoomdoom
09-20-2018, 02:04 PM
A little late but...thank you very much for the new gems and pets.

Katkathleen
09-21-2018, 08:14 AM
Thank you so much for the new pets, they look awesome! :witless:

Bellemortexx
09-24-2018, 10:19 PM
Deleted----

Bellemortexx
09-24-2018, 10:24 PM
Y'all do to much we got new items and y'all over here asking for changes just deal with it.Oops didn't select properly, this is what I had to agree with. Sometimes we take it a little too far.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Billthevamp
09-25-2018, 02:26 AM

Best of luck!Thanks for This event,

Warning you about the future, This last updates you have been adding too much gems and weapons, As long as you are adding more and more elder gems and weapons, some of them you made previously is stoping of being useful, some colours will eventualy repeat and there is also the stash problems.

I think it would be better to stop adding Elder gems and weapons for a while and instead Archive new style of vanity.

Maybe think on a way of Raising Eventory slots Range and an option as well of buying them for gold as well.

Not saying it is a problem for me at the moment but some people are begining to Strugle.

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180925/7f63c351044837daec63253b68f51c95.jpg

Enviado do meu SM-J710F através do Tapatalk

caineleon
09-25-2018, 04:28 AM
i agree bound items should atleast be stashable if not tradeable.
Thanks for This event,

Warning you about the future, This last updates you have been adding too much gems and weapons, As long as you are adding more and more elder gems and weapons, some of them you made previously is stoping of being useful, some colours will eventualy repeat and there is also the stash problems.

I think it would be better to stop adding Elder gems and weapons for a while and instead Archive new style of vanity.

Maybe think on a way of Raising Eventory slots Range and an option as well of buying them for gold as well.

Not saying it is a problem for me at the moment but some people are begining to Strugle.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Death Angel S-300
09-25-2018, 09:10 AM
Thanks for This event,

I agree! Let's work on awesome new vanity and inventory stuff would be great yeah

namca
09-27-2018, 10:18 AM
No event this weekend ..?
Was expecting new gem replace the sun one ...

TJ007
09-30-2018, 04:04 AM
Good event :)
I liked the pets ,especially inferno because it matches to my outfits

Acquarion
10-03-2018, 11:35 PM
Nice really nice

Ohhsuckysucky
10-04-2018, 05:32 PM
Whens the next event

Death Angel S-300
10-04-2018, 07:05 PM
Shhhh there's only gonna be one on Halloween friends lol. Cinco said so when he was in sanctuary.
I think they are making lots of really good new vanity.

I'd do lots of plat offers if I was you all, I'm sure there's going to be some plat exclusive items. Just a friendly vamp's suggestion!

Mezderak
10-04-2018, 07:06 PM
Shhhh there's only gonna be one on Halloween friends lol. Cinco said so when he was in sanctuary.
I think they are making lots of really good new vanity.

I'd do lots of plat offers if I was you all, I'm sure there's going to be some plat exclusive items. Just a friendly vamp's suggestion!shhh lol

shecries
10-05-2018, 11:58 PM
Nice I like this