PDA

View Full Version : Bank Bot return?

Nofox
09-12-2018, 07:51 PM
With the inclusion of the +gold loot% when will the bank bot be returning? For the yesterday's war event, the general population of SL farmed about 40m max.

With the maximum amount of credits being 1 billion, wouldn't the bank bot be more appropriate instead of that gold event at the end of the "Yesterday's War" event?

Anireuca
09-12-2018, 07:57 PM
With the inclusion of the +gold loot% when will the bank bot be returning? For the yesterday's war event, the general population of SL farmed about 40m max.

With the maximum amount of credits being 1 billion, wouldn't the bank bot be more appropriate instead of that gold event at the end of the "Yesterday's War" event?

Bank.bot should not return, at least not yet.
Prices are stabilizing which is good for the game economy.

Nofox
09-12-2018, 08:01 PM
Bank.bot should not return, at least not yet.
Prices are stabilizing which is good for the game economy.wym by prices are stabilizing? You haven't looked in auction years because the prices people put in there stay in for 3 days and then it gets expired. There is/was a scorn breather in auc for about 35m. Idk how no one bought it yet besides the fact that no many people has that amount.

Anireuca
09-12-2018, 08:20 PM
wym by prices are stabilizing? You haven't looked in auction years because the prices people put in there stay in for 3 days and then it gets expired. There is/was a scorn breather in auc for about 35m. Idk how no one bought it yet besides the fact that no many people has that amount.

Thats exactly what i mean, people not buying it will make it more affordable after, people wont list it 35m anymore but less, think about it.

jdiddydavis
09-12-2018, 10:42 PM
I agree. Prices will stabilize. This event is perfect amount. 35m scorn won’t be posted at 35m again iff it didn’t sell. I thought about buying that myself at 35 tho. Those vans are harder to get cause few people wanna put time into low lvl farming. Whiiich is why I’m stoked for speed pet!!!! Woot woot keep updating this dead game!

-Davis