PDA

View Full Version : Being Unfair.!!!

IsamI
09-12-2018, 08:44 PM
I noticed something in PvP.
Actually not me, everyone knows it but I'm surprised why no one coming to forum to say about it.
Are you scared from Keph.
Yes, you should be, because sts won't ban him. He have licence of being racist, abusive behaviour, cheating during PvP.
Ok let it go, doesn't matter.
Main Issue:-
Everytime he go to PvP map with 2 alts and sometimes 3 alts - Aaaaaxaaaaa, kampi, saneeeeee, and put them in opponent team to hold spot. Not only to hold spot and farm them too when he is loosing.
Check record of matches in which Keph and badboydl pvping.
After match these idiots start racist comments.
Now I don't have screenshots because these idiots are in my ignore list. But other peoples pmmin me to tell, he is saying about you etc etc.
I report him and if you do too, Cinco will reply ignore them.
Will you let me know how ignore helping us, if they are commenting over my character in public.
And PvP is so unfair and you are being...
You can't ban him because is platinum user.
I know my forum account will banned after this post.
That's all you can.
Thank You

Sent from my Redmi Y1 Lite using Tapatalk

Russel99
09-12-2018, 09:35 PM
Actually not me, everyone knows it but I'm surprised why no one coming to forum to say about it.
Yes, you should be, because sts won't ban him. He have licence of being racist, abusive behaviour, cheating during PvP.
Everytime he go to PvP map with 2 alts and sometimes 3 alts - Aaaaaxaaaaa, kampi, saneeeeee, and put them in opponent team to hold spot. Not only to hold spot and farm them too when he is loosing.
Now I don't have screenshots because these idiots are in my ignore list. But other peoples pmmin me to tell, he is saying about you etc etc.
Will you let me know how ignore helping us, if they are commenting over my character in public.
That's all you can.
Thank You

Bro don't worry about nova their weak anyway, anyone that has to relog and place alts Is weak period.

IsamI
09-13-2018, 06:28 PM
But this thing ruining fun of PvP.
Bro don't worry about nova their weak anyway, anyone that has to relog and place alts Is weak period.

Russel99
09-13-2018, 08:00 PM

Well keph supposedly got banned so your in luck

Tinkerbelldoll
09-13-2018, 08:33 PM
I heard he finally got banned . I’m glad he is a known racist and bully i’m glad sts finally saw that.

themythrise
09-15-2018, 03:14 AM
That's all you can.
Thank You

Sent from my Redmi Y1 Lite using TapatalkNo need to scare anyone if you are genuine and real gamer. All know that the PvP got more dramas, racism and abusive behaviours depending on the matches and team.

It's not the point about who is going to comment about noob keph. Lol. Others know how to tackle and ignore the unwanted and intolerable behaviours. Hope you will also learn.

It's a game!

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

themythrise
09-15-2018, 03:16 AM
I heard he finally got banned . I’m glad he is a known racist and bully i’m glad sts finally saw that.If "keph" got banned, why not "badboydl"?

Rules are rules!!! All are equal.

Annin
09-15-2018, 03:21 AM
Glad he got taken care of but his followers are still doing his dirty work in pvp

themythrise
09-15-2018, 03:25 AM
Glad he got taken care of but his followers are still doing his dirty work in pvpLearn to tackle and suppress them

Else

Bring up all those followers on to light with proofs.

Annin
09-15-2018, 03:27 AM
There's a ton of them
Learn to tackle and suppress them

Else

Bring up all those followers on to light with proofs.

Santosh Elangadi
09-15-2018, 03:31 AM

Sent from my Redmi Y1 Lite using TapatalkPvP as it describes Person vs person. Here some die to be on top or some never want to lose. Lol

Rangerr
09-17-2018, 09:45 AM
[emoji23][emoji23]

Himmeth
09-30-2018, 08:15 AM
Lost on gMe xd