PDA

View Full Version : Can’t Enter My Account

Scalpel
09-13-2018, 01:13 AM
I am using google play and sign in through an email. For some reason it allows me to sign in but it takes me back to the Google Play button. Why is this? Have I been banned?
IGN:Sabx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Azerothraven
09-13-2018, 01:15 AM
I am using google play and sign in through an email. For some reason it allows me to sign in but it takes me back to the Google Play button. Why is this? Have I been banned?

No if you were banned it would say you have been banned. Try turning off your phone and on again or reinstall the game.

Scalpel
09-13-2018, 01:21 AM
No if you were banned it would say you have been banned. Try turning off your phone and on again or reinstall the game.

I have tried and it isn’t working, maybe Google play is broken rn?

Iplo
09-13-2018, 01:51 AM
Wait for some time like a day and try again.

Ebereasider
09-13-2018, 03:26 AM
Why is this?
Here's why:

Something changed on Google's end of things that broke Google account logins on iOS. Unfortunately fixing it from our side if things requires an app update, so it will probably take 1-2 days for Apple approval before the fix is out.

Encryptions
09-13-2018, 07:06 AM
I use sts email login so I don't have to deal with issues in google play/facebook.

bladerunner
09-13-2018, 06:04 PM
I too have this issue yesterday onwards. Not able to login with google account with apple devices. It’s like getting in to a loop. And failed to redirect in to game. Hope sts fix issue ASAP.

fatmaek
09-13-2018, 06:55 PM
I been hearing same problem of logging through google from three guild mates in my guild... some of them cant enter from tablet and pc... others from pc only .... but all of them have same complain that they use google pass to game and game keep boot them back to google

Pls devs if u can look into it and lead us how to solve this issue

Thanks for ur quick action in advance

Ign fatmaek
Guild letal sharks
Rank master

Futumsh
09-13-2018, 08:05 PM
Fix is just waiting on apple review. If it goes as it has in recent submissions, I'd expect the update to be tomorrow sometime.

That said, I hadn't heard anything about people having problems logging in on pc - this fix is specific to google accounts on iOS.

Spheresome
09-13-2018, 09:23 PM
Android > Apple

:D

Philofax
09-14-2018, 02:30 AM
fixed ... 3 hrs ago a login w/ google bound account on ios device ipad was possible.
also a smaller server based update (end of farm, start of double xp?) was loaded.

imagine you forgot to pickup your 10m sold heroic pet gold and on the last day to collect,
the server doesn't let you in ..

bobey
09-15-2018, 11:11 AM
when ever I log on PC it always disconnects me from the server

slaaayerrr
09-15-2018, 11:21 AM
when ever I log on PC it always disconnects me from the server

same ... :(

Horgs
09-15-2018, 11:28 AM
Fix is just waiting on apple review. If it goes as it has in recent submissions, I'd expect the update to be tomorrow sometime.

That said, I hadn't heard anything about people having problems logging in on pc - this fix is specific to google accounts on iOS.

I can't log in on PC, always disconnect me after the loading bar is full. Can you pls help? Thanks, Dev! :D

Futumsh
09-15-2018, 12:37 PM
The web client login problems should be fixed, there was some missed configuration after replacing some failed hardware.