PDA

View Full Version : Alternative leaderboard vanities

Perceval
09-13-2018, 10:49 AM
I was actually wondering what the devs were thinking when they put an alternative version of the leaderboard Celtic brawler vanity sets into the event crates. Honestly, I liked the idea. For me who can't find time to gain a place on the top 10 to get a leaderboard vanity I really like, it was a really nice surprise. I was wondering if STS plan on carrying this on in future events and what you guys think of it.

Motherless_Child
09-13-2018, 11:24 AM
I was actually wondering what the devs were thinking when they put an alternative version of the leaderboard Celtic brawler vanity sets into the event crates. Honestly, I liked the idea. For me who can't find time to gain a place on the top 10 to get a leaderboard vanity I really like, it was a really nice surprise. I was wondering if STS plan on carrying this on in future events and what you guys think of it.

I say NAY!!!!!

Cease ALL vanity creation until Mages get a "Cool", "New" ROBE, like a real sorcerer...... LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Or else i'm going to do something to make "The SKY Fall", then all of our "gooses" are COOKED!!!!!!! LOL!!!!!!!!!! Ha, Ha, Ha, hahahahahahahah.........

I Mean, "He, He, He" *Coughs Uncontrollably*..... *Geez.... Whoa... Intense!!!*

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

|Ares|
09-13-2018, 03:17 PM

I say NAY!!!!!

Cease ALL vanity creation until Mages get a "Cool", "New" ROBE, like a real sorcerer...... LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Or else i'm going to do something to make "The SKY Fall", then all of our "gooses" are COOKED!!!!!!! LOL!!!!!!!!!! Ha, Ha, Ha, hahahahahahahah.........

I Mean, "He, He, He" *Coughs Uncontrollably*..... *Geez.... Whoa... Intense!!!*

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wait.. what? lol

Perceval
09-13-2018, 04:47 PM
Wait.. what? lol

Don't do drugs...lol

Spheresome
09-13-2018, 06:02 PM
This will devalue Leaderboard items, here is my opinion. If you didn't work as hard as someone else for a leaderboard item, you shouldn't be able to gain access to it by easier means~

Motherless_Child
09-13-2018, 06:06 PM
Don't do drugs...lol

Wait.. what? lol

LOL..... What the poster above said......