PDA

View Full Version : Hello, my name is Nichole & I'm an addict

saitellite
11-19-2011, 11:04 PM
I started playing when I finally broke down and downloaded the android app/game for xperia play. Thinking it was going to work with the nifty telephone game console controller addition, I was psyched! However when I found it was a tap and go basing mainly in the touch screen I got a little upset. Well, it's been about a week and I've completely forgotten about the whole annoyance of tap & go touch play or whatever..I'm a f***ing addict..stayed up when I was meaning to get some rest, pulling an all nighter ..even deleted my account and started a new one when I realized I like this game so much I don' mind redoing everything over again (usually that annnoys the f*** outta me) and all just to have a screen name that coincides with my twitter and myspace.. so the first step is admitting, I admit, I'm in love. Thank you Spacetime studios for giving me my drugs for free
-_^

Skeletonlord
11-19-2011, 11:13 PM
hello! I'm a massive STS fan. I play every of their two games, and love them. I like your introduction

Fatpigwarrior
11-19-2011, 11:46 PM
Welcome! an awesome game, but please don't swear even with asterix (*)

xdarkstarxxx
11-20-2011, 12:34 AM
Welcome, to sts and the entire community...:)

WhoIsThis
11-20-2011, 06:46 AM
One of the hallmarks of a great game is re-playability.

BodMaster
11-20-2011, 07:15 AM
Welcome to the forums Saitellite/Nicole :D

Im an addict too! Whenever away too long getting withdrawal symptoms haha ;)

Run with the 3 mains classes (names in sig) and hitting end game level is pretty fun/long objective :p

Bakoffmycandy
11-20-2011, 07:21 AM
Welcome :)

Gluttony
11-20-2011, 07:22 AM
One of the hallmarks of a great game is re-playability.

I agree with this statement but don't believe that STS delivers in that department. The game is what is known in the RPG world as the xp grinder. It's all about gaining xp in the same campaign in order to advance your character. Most RPGs allow for different settings in order to promote advancement in a different manner, but STS practically forces you to redo the same maps in tedious repetition in order to gain experience. The fact that some can spend so much time in one go with a game like this amazes me. The quests are repetative and cookie cutter and don't offer anything besides a low amount of cred, default xp and your choice of a useless item. Due to the nature of the game, I understand why some/most use enhancers in order to speed up the process. The game is fun, but replayability it does not have.

MightyMicah
11-20-2011, 07:39 AM
@Gluttony it used to...

Welcome Nichole! Hope you have endless fun in the community and the game!