PDA

View Full Version : Few Ideas for sts to consider

Azerothraven
09-14-2018, 10:08 AM
When doing a timed run; I usually struggle to see how much gold I picked up so maybe move the pop up ( time finished) to the side or the location where gold is displayed .

Add 2 Titles
1. Non-Stop Farmer
2. Farming Death (hehe)

Lastly,

Please add an elix much like the firefly elix for 5 plat for the poison in Hydra. Maybe do 75% damage reduction and a cool effects. I dont appreciate Hydra spitting on me.

Thanks

shadowronn
09-14-2018, 11:12 AM
Farming death doesn’t sound like a cool title, maybe death farmer or whatever, but not farming death.

PostNoob
09-14-2018, 12:58 PM
Farming death doesn’t sound like a cool title, maybe death farmer or whatever, but not farming death.

In pocket legends(maybe still to this day) there was a leaderboard for most deaths :).

Lethoiun
09-14-2018, 07:51 PM
i love the gold counter but about displaying it somewhere and it counts up and we can see it

Azerothraven
09-15-2018, 08:26 PM
or at least a pet aa/ hb or passive that can counter hydra poison.

Also an ability to trade several items at once with one click e.g. when merching if i was selling avarice set, i can just one click to bring up ava set into trade window like how short cut class switch works.

Spheresome
09-15-2018, 08:48 PM
or at least a pet aa/ hb or passive that can counter hydra poison.

Also an ability to trade several items at once with one click e.g. when merching if i was selling avarice set, i can just one click to bring up ava set into trade window like how short cut class switch works.

Stampy AA and Nilbog AA counters I believe

Azerothraven
09-15-2018, 10:20 PM
Stampy AA and Nilbog AA counters I believe

need a passive/hb that can do this.

Also I tested Nilbog AA and it does not work.
Did not check stampy but it only has 75% chance of remove enviromental effect which is not good.

Ps. Bring for next event sts.

jade10
09-15-2018, 10:53 PM
In pocket legends(maybe still to this day) there was a leaderboard for most deaths :).

Lb for most deaths??? Sounds cool haha

Hope we have it in al hahaha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ciagenny
09-16-2018, 01:36 AM
And people still do farm death to be on lb XD it's quite fun, silly, or funny dunno. It just makes me smile :)

Sent from my MI MAX 2 using Tapatalk

wowdah
09-17-2018, 10:31 AM
A more pressing issue is adding remap button so you don't keep having to go to world map, exiting, and coming back in again. That's nonsense.

Atoxezotiquis
09-20-2018, 10:53 AM
First dreamspace aps why is only until lvl66 plz fix it

Motorway
09-20-2018, 10:19 PM
need a passive/hb that can do this.

Also I tested Nilbog AA and it does not work.
Did not check stampy but it only has 75% chance of remove enviromental effect which is not good.

Ps. Bring for next event sts.

How easy do you want it to be? It’s already a very easy map. Hydra is meant to be the hardest map and look what it’s turned into already. A passive or a hb that removes poison means that poison will never be there and hydra will literally be a harmless meat shield that has a big health bar and does almost nothing lol. It’s not like it one shots you so stop winging about you rogues dying so easily to it. You’re best at killing it so should be the weakest in defending against it. Stop trying to have everything.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maketaca
09-22-2018, 09:37 AM
There is already a reducion elixir for new maps.

Lim Weibin
09-24-2018, 10:31 AM
When doing a timed run; I usually struggle to see how much gold I picked up so maybe move the pop up ( time finished) to the side or the location where gold is displayed .

Add 2 Titles
1. Non-Stop Farmer
2. Farming Death (hehe)

Lastly,

Please add an elix much like the firefly elix for 5 plat for the poison in Hydra. Maybe do 75% damage reduction and a cool effects. I dont appreciate Hydra spitting on me.

Thanks
Let’s try with Death farmer or Deathdra. Idk xD

llllKrakenllll
09-24-2018, 04:56 PM
Agree about the timer