PDA

View Full Version : woo hook go pinks

roufus
11-20-2011, 01:41 AM
I just got back to back pink drops nova blaster and guttersnipe I feel alot better now even though I was on that luck

XxReiReixX
11-20-2011, 01:53 AM
Nice and grats xD can i have one now? lol

Nightarcher
11-20-2011, 02:20 AM
A prime example of how terrible these Luck Enhancers are. ;)

--

EDIT: click the link in my signature ;)

Bakoffmycandy
11-20-2011, 03:03 AM
I received the Electrorazer today after a lot of dedication. It also happens to be the 1 new Pink weapon I had my eye one. I did have a Miners Luck Enhancer on for those who are curious. In all my years playing MMO's I can't recall ever getting that EXCITED from a drop. Only MMO moment to ever give me that much joy was Taming the Spectral Ghost Wolf in a different game that was Dubbed Untamable 2 days after I achieved it. Cool thing was, anyone who actually Tamed one got to keep it. Seriously though STS, I could of had a heart attack lol.

Farmed for a long while on Miners Luck Nightarcher, a few days straight if not more. Even longer on 25% but that was before the Luck Enhancers were changed. Only time will tell if the recent tweaks STS has made on Miners Luck will prove to be fair. It is expensive, so using excessively can be costly.

Skeletonlord
11-20-2011, 03:13 AM
This elixir must be really good. I'd love to use it one day!

Lady_Pebbles
11-20-2011, 03:48 AM
Question now is... Is it gonna take us a really long....long time of many tries to get these weapons without the luck elixir? I can't afford it so I figured I'd buy it from the auction if/when prices drop. I mean its just not worth buying the 25% elixir from guild headquarters at 1,250 credits when it only lasts for 5 minutes so screw it lol.

Bakoffmycandy
11-20-2011, 06:13 AM
They are pretty rare from my expiernce. Been running MF constantly since the weapons were added. Since then, on or off Enhancers I have been lucky enough to see 2 drop & receive 1. It really takes time & dedication if you are intent on farming one.

BodMaster
11-20-2011, 06:50 AM
Just my taken a few secs to look in CS you can tell how rare an item is, the luck potion has tipped the balance or if the drop rate has been lowered. They have gone from a whopping 1mill-100k from release of updated miner enhancer. Says it all in my books.

Now try to farm a 30 pink, The Thinker, Stunt Harness and Vular Squishier... good luck ;) (Selling for more cred, though before update there were only a few of these too.

Bakoffmycandy
11-20-2011, 07:19 AM
Just checked after I read your last reply Bod. Seems Miners Luck has flooded the Market with Guttersnipe. Other 2 don't seem to up as often. LoL can't believe you can buy a 35 pink weapon for under 100k allready. That is a bit discouraging.

BodMaster
11-20-2011, 08:42 AM
Yup :( think I/we missed this bang wagon re: making a little cred with all the miner enhancers we bought before update. (Though if you email support they are willing to refund)

Its all trial and error my friend, hopefully STS look at the benefits/negatives and apply it to the next load of pinks at 40 :)

Anyone that confirm these Pinks are essential to end game gear?

Ardon
11-20-2011, 09:07 AM
Yup :( think I/we missed this bang wagon re: making a little cred with all the miner enhancers we bought before update. (Though if you email support they are willing to refund)

Its all trial and error my friend, hopefully STS look at the benefits/negatives and apply it to the next load of pinks at 40 :)

Anyone that confirm these Pinks are essential to end game gear?

Essential to the current end game gear?

I don't think so. The enemy in the shipyard are too weak(especially in sy1 and sy2)
You just got to know what you're doing in the shipyard. Once you know about the bombs, barriers, what enemies you should kill first(white haired healers) and how to kill the MF, you're good.
I've only had a hard time when I've run pugs and I had to pick up the slack of the rest of the team.

And as an op who goes for fast kills, I'd rather go for the custom set/any blade fins. 170 dps with good damage.

They might be useful for a com or eng, but not essential.

roufus
11-20-2011, 10:47 AM
Yeah im not too happy about it they need yo scratch that new sliced cause now its just another edge for plat users it already takes forever to hit 36 without plat now farming is gonna take forever without elixir im with skav you now have to spend loads of plat just to stay competitive in this game it's kinda sad

krazii
11-20-2011, 11:01 AM
A prime example of how terrible these Luck Enhancers are. ;)

Can't agree more, I hope STS really reconsiders removing that enhancer from the game.

BodMaster
11-20-2011, 12:01 PM
Essential to the current end game gear?

I don't think so. The enemy in the shipyard are too weak(especially in sy1 and sy2)
You just got to know what you're doing in the shipyard. Once you know about the bombs, barriers, what enemies you should kill first(white haired healers) and how to kill the MF, you're good.
I've only had a hard time when I've run pugs and I had to pick up the slack of the rest of the team.

And as an op who goes for fast kills, I'd rather go for the custom set/any blade fins. 170 dps with good damage.

They might be useful for a com or eng, but not essential.

Was thinking more towards the next expansion, if they that much of a diffirence may get one for my Com (though I'd still have a backup AoE for certain lvls). Stickin to mains Welding Torches and Blade Fins for alts.

Ardon
11-20-2011, 12:16 PM
Was thinking more towards the next expansion, if they that much of a diffirence may get one for my Com (though I'd still have a backup AoE for certain lvls). Stickin to mains Welding Torches and Blade Fins for alts.

Well I think they might be useful until lvl 40 but then the new guns will just better.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk