PDA

View Full Version : My thoughts on the current state of the game

Kaaziii
09-14-2018, 03:48 PM
1- Awakenings:

Caused inflation( annoying gold loot)
Poisoned PVP( Armor)

2-Introduction of massive gold drops

Caused massive inflow of gold with numbers going above and beyond the value of in game items.

Players invest in gold loot and not in stats

3- Releasing things too fast

There is too much of gears and most are confused on what to invest on or if they do make up their mind and invest on something they are most likely to be puzzled on wether to buy it or wait till release of new set of gears.

4-Pet slotting: I have no words on this.

Well I have some final words to say:

Consider making new PVP maps(CTF and TDM) where gear awakenings are reset.

Slowly phase out gold loot and finally reintroduce good ol way of farming, seriously i miss farming nordr and shuyal back in my days and getting a heart attack when i drop entombed or architect drops.

Release Arcanes like before- one class per cap and bring up mythics like it used to be.

I believe if implemented can and will revive and light up this game.

Kaaziii
09-14-2018, 04:13 PM
1- Awakenings:

Caused inflation( annoying gold loot)
Poisoned PVP( Armor)

2-Introduction of massive gold drops

Caused massive inflow of gold with numbers going above and beyond the value of in game items.

Players invest in gold loot and not in stats

3- Releasing things too fast

There is too much of gears and most are confused on what to invest on or if they do make up their mind and invest on something they are most likely to be puzzled on wether to buy it or wait till release of new set of gears.

4-Pet slotting: I have no words on this.

Well I have some final words to say:

Consider making new PVP maps(CTF and TDM) where gear awakenings are reset.

Slowly phase out gold loot and finally reintroduce good ol way of farming, seriously i miss farming nordr and shuyal back in my days and getting a heart attack when i drop entombed or architect drops.

Release Arcanes like before- one class per cap and bring up mythics like it used to be.

I believe if implemented can and will revive and light up this game.

Well @justg u removed the best part of it and the title.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

THE GOLDEN KING
09-14-2018, 04:14 PM
Indeed

Sometacoz
09-14-2018, 04:21 PM
1st I like the gold loot
2nd I agree that theu are releasing things fast but look on the bright side--------the game is getting alive and it also shows how determined devs are to provide us with quality content. ty devs :)
3rd Pet slot is really creative addition/ nothing wrong with it
4th you sound like someone living in the past. try to liven up and get up to date with the new updates
5th enjoy this game :)

Justg
09-14-2018, 04:23 PM
Well @justg u removed the best part of it and the title.

Yeah but you did not get banned for throwing a tantrum, and I maintained your core thoughts, so there is that!

Kaaziii
09-14-2018, 04:25 PM
Yeah but you did not get banned for throwing a tantrum, and I maintained your core thoughts, so there is that!

Okay then would you please consider deleting this thread.
Ban or not this is my last thread anyways.

Justg
09-14-2018, 04:34 PM
Okay then would you please consider deleting this thread.
Ban or not this is my last thread anyways.

I thought your opinions were fine, and level feedback is always interesting to discuss, which is why I did not remove the core content.

Infectivity
09-14-2018, 04:44 PM
PvP without awakes would be more balanced and fun.

Kaaziii
09-14-2018, 05:00 PM
1st I like the gold loot
2nd I agree that theu are releasing things fast but look on the bright side--------the game is getting alive and it also shows how determined devs are to provide us with quality content. ty devs :)
3rd Pet slot is really creative addition/ nothing wrong with it
4th you sound like someone living in the past. try to liven up and get up to date with the new updates
5th enjoy this game :)

1 This is just the tip of what i had to say
2 devs edited my original version

Spheresome
09-14-2018, 05:40 PM
1 This is just the tip of what i had to say
2 devs edited my original version

Create a youtube video and upload the link so we can hear your full thoughts then please :P

Im curious as to what you had to say.

Ucamaeben
09-14-2018, 07:45 PM
The scientific theory of arlorian evolution by natural selection was proposed by JustG and was set out in detail in Arcane Legends forums. Arlorian Evolution by natural selection was first demonstrated by the observation that more rogues (pre mausoleum) and mages (flame staff and dragon staff gene mutation) are often produced than can possibly survive.

Hahaha, I’m cracking myself up right now but I’m sure someone is reading this getting salty (yes salty is a word in the dictionary now).

ciagenny
09-16-2018, 12:54 AM
One thing I know about gold loot is.. Sts don't want people selling gold buy why so many gold loot on many items? Last time was armor and helmet awakening gl O.o seriously? If you don't want people selling gold why so many gold loot? If one could earn so many gold what would they spend them for but for selling? I think 400 gl is max for someone could afford the gear they want to buy.
Just my 2 cents.

Sent from my MI MAX 2 using Tapatalk