PDA

View Full Version : Hey new player lvl 1-5!!!!! Need help? Find me!!!!!!!!!!!

XxReiReixX
11-20-2011, 02:38 AM
HELLO NEW ONES! IF YOU NEED HELP AS TO A TOUR OF BLACKSTAR OR NEED HELP LEVELING IM HERE TO HELP! BECAUSE IM OF A HIGHER LEVEL, ILL TRY TO HELP YOU GUYS AS MUCH AS I CAN ALTHOUGH I MAYBE BUSY AT TIMES LEVELING MYSELF UP. MY SERVICE TO YOU IS FREE OF CHARGE!!! I WILL HELP ONE PERSON AT A TIME SO THAT IM NOT JUMPING AROUND. AND IF YOUR LOOKING FOR A LOW LEVEL FUN GUILD, JOIN <LEGENDARY FIGHTERS> OR PM THEIR GUILD MASTER SUMONINJA HELP LEVELING UP TO BE THE BEST!!! LOOK FOR ME IN GAME AND MY IN GAME NAMES ARE: REIREI LVL 35 ENGINEER AND SAKURANINJA LVL 27 OPERATIVE. HAVE ONE PEOPLEZ:angel:

javier995
11-20-2011, 02:57 AM
HELLO NEW ONES!

IF YOU NEED HELP AS TO A TOUR OF BLACKSTAR OR NEED HELP LEVELING IM HERE TO HELP!

BECAUSE IM OF A HIGHER LEVEL, ILL TRY TO HELP YOU GUYS AS MUCH AS I CAN ALTHOUGH I MAYBE BUSY AT TIMES LEVELING MYSELF UP. MY SERVICE TO YOU IS FREE OF CHARGE!!!

I WILL HELP ONE PERSON AT A TIME SO THAT IM NOT JUMPING AROUND.

AND IF YOUR LOOKING FOR A LOW LEVEL FUN GUILD, JOIN <LEGENDARY FIGHTERS> OR PM THEIR GUILD MASTER SUMONINJA HELP LEVELING UP TO BE THE BEST!!!

LOOK FOR ME IN GAME AND MY IN GAME NAMES ARE: REIREI LVL 35 ENGINEER AND SAKURANINJA LVL 27 OPERATIVE. HAVE ONE PEOPLEZ:angel:

How nice of you! I changed utter somewhat so it won't looked all crunched together. Question, why all the caps?

Skeletonlord
11-20-2011, 03:12 AM
@javier I think he wants to get his point across. Glad to see more people helping in game. Good luck!

javier995
11-20-2011, 03:35 AM
@javier I think he wants to get his point across. Glad to see more people helping in game. Good luck!

To get my point across, I structure my posts. Like this. (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?42842-Need-to-get-to-36-and-no-group)

Skeletonlord
11-20-2011, 03:32 PM
That is a good way to structure them. Paragraphs

Ardon
11-20-2011, 03:51 PM
Reirei is a she lol

If I'm correct haha

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

timespace
11-20-2011, 05:20 PM
Reirei is a she lol

If I'm correct haha

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

And more power to her! (if your assumption is correct). IMO, however, I fail to see the relevance. I prefer to leave such things out of gameplay as it serves only to distract some players from the fact that we all came here to kick some butt and have a good time. Whether a she or he, I want to commend any player who gives of themselves this way. It adds to a better gaming experience all around when new players get this support from the beginning. Keep up the good work!!

n00b13st
11-20-2011, 06:48 PM
That is a good way to structure them. Paragraphs

I agree. Paragraphs are a useful part of written expression.

Battlelock
11-20-2011, 06:54 PM
In the end, I don't think paragraphs and caps really matter, the thread still has a clear and concise point.

Thanks ReiRei. I'll be sure to add you if I ever play SL again.

XxReiReixX
11-20-2011, 10:17 PM
@Javier sorry about the paragraph thingy lol...... i was in a rush and had to log off right after. and Battlelock, id be glad to help you as soon as i get on. ardon.... how would you know? lol jk xD

javier995
11-21-2011, 12:41 AM
@Javier sorry about the paragraph thingy lol...... i was in a rush and had to log off right after. and Battlelock, id be glad to help you as soon as i get on. ardon.... how would you know? lol jk xD

Lol no need to apologize ma'am. I saw you ingame.

Reirei: javier xD
Javiermadriz: hello

I wasn't sure whom I was speaking too lol.

XxReiReixX
11-21-2011, 10:37 PM
lol