PDA

View Full Version : All Mages and Warriors

Azerothraven
09-15-2018, 11:21 PM
Please stop becoming rogues...

You making rogue gear even more expensive.
Just stay your class and use your time to get gold/better gold etc.

Thanks

marsu4u
09-15-2018, 11:24 PM

ThanksWell I don't blame anyone, it's become rogue legends

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

Sheentaro
09-15-2018, 11:29 PM
You know, its quite foolish to tell people what to do and what not to do. Whatever their choices are, its actually none of your business js

Sent from my SM-J200F using Tapatalk

ciagenny
09-15-2018, 11:32 PM
XD it's funny that when Maus was legend everyone become mage and now.. rogue. You know survivals are not the strongest but the most adaptable XD

But I do agree to your post. Stick to your class! And you will be pro.

Sent from my MI MAX 2 using Tapatalk

Azerothraven
09-15-2018, 11:40 PM
You know, its quite foolish to tell people what to do and what not to do. Whatever their choices are, its actually none of your business js

Their choice is making life soo much more difficult for me and many other rogue's. How is it not my business??
I have been looking to find shadow artifact for more than 1.5 months.... and when i find it is 30m+ when it was 15m during event so how not my business tell please? Plus soo much competitition it gets sold even before i see thread.

They are just being selfish and not considerate. I still run with many war/mages.

aramachhangte
09-15-2018, 11:43 PM
Sorry but what do u mean by stop becoming rogues..? Im kinda lost.. Hehe

Sent from my Redmi 4 using Tapatalk

ciagenny
09-15-2018, 11:46 PM
They have business too and they don't care about others business ;P

The only thing someone can do is sts for making the end game map more balance. The turning mages into rogues is just the result.
Ps. I'm a rogue

Their choice is making life soo much more difficult for me and many other rogue's. How is it not my business??
I have been looking to find shadow artifact for more than 1.5 months.... and when i find it is 30m+ when it was 15m during event so how not my business tell please? Plus soo much competitition it gets sold even before i see thread.

They are just being selfish and not considerate. I still run with many war/mages.

jade10
09-15-2018, 11:57 PM
We cant blame mage and warrior users
Its not there fault anyway switching from mage/warrior to rogues.

Cuz they want to farm also
..cuz seriosly warriors cant do damage .well they do but a verry little.

Mages is ok tho but they need (mire set) wth bs/ds tandem wth op bossdamage wth 2 rogues (3.5k damage ++) for them to finish the hydra in less than a minute..

I know im not that right (cuz im not pro)

But i hope sts will make a quick action for this
Rebalancing the game again for all of the classes will make the game better again .

Cuz even of im rogue wth (430gl)
3.9 + (40% bd) dMage its ez for me to find party in farming
BUT items now are getting xpensive and getting fewer its hard to find items and 10-15m getting useless cant buy anything to boost up my rogue

Well maybe we’ll just wait for new gears or lootable mire save gold and hope for sts to higher the drop chance of rogues gear cuz rogue class getting bigger and bigger in number ^_^

Sorry for the long post

Just a bored potato ^_^

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

serious-
09-15-2018, 11:58 PM

Thanks

U cant say that lol rouges are getting richer x4 faster and tanks are being useless so as mages so as ure boosting players need a boost since mage dmg is being low and useless

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Sheentaro
09-16-2018, 12:00 AM

well, this expansion clearly requires a ROGUE to survive. What do you expect for people to do? Stay with their respective classes knowing that they can make the best out of this expansion by switching to a dominant class? You can't just forcibly tell everyone not to switch classes for you are not a dictator.

About the rogue gear prices, let me just ask you, have you played the 41 cap? Its all about competition fyi, people invested a lot of gold for gears (don't even get me started with arcane ring and nekro smh) yet they didn't even complain. Ofc its market, higher bid wins, if you want to stay on top and be maxed, don't expect to achieve it with your minimal effort and gold.

jade10
09-16-2018, 12:04 AM
well, this expansion clearly requires a ROGUE to survive. What do you expect for people to do? Stay with their respective classes knowing that they can make the best out of this expansion by switching to a dominant class? You can't just forcibly tell everyone not to switch classes for you are not a dictator.

About the rogue gear prices, let me just ask you, have you played the 41 cap? Its all about competition fyi, people invested a lot of gold for gears (don't even get me started with arcane ring and nekro smh) yet they didn't even complain. Ofc its market, higher bid wins, if you want to stay on top and be maxed, don't expect to achieve it with your minimal effort and gold.

How about those warriors and mages that dont wanna switch rogue? And no one wants to run wth them in hydra for farming??

I think its better if sts rebalance the game again for the sake of all classes .

Sheentaro
09-16-2018, 12:17 AM
How about those warriors and mages that dont wanna switch rogue? And no one wants to run wth them in hydra for farming??

I think its better if sts rebalance the game again for the sake of all classes .

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkThats the point. Everything is based on player's choices and preferences. If a player switched to a rogue, its his/her choice basically, none of your business. You must just adapt and compete, no need for such whining and I agree that the only way to address this is to rebalance the expansion >.<

jade10
09-16-2018, 12:20 AM
Thats the point. Everything is based on player's choices and preferences. If a player switched to a rogue, its his/her choice basically, none of your business. You must just adapt and compete, no need for such whining and I agree that the only way to address this is to rebalance the expansion >.<

^_^ nice .. now we’re done

Hope sts hear us ^_^

ciagenny
09-16-2018, 12:26 AM
I think thread starter knows the situation. He just feeling frustrated and depressed and vent here ^^ chin up Aze!

Azerothraven
09-16-2018, 12:46 AM
U cant say that lol rouges are getting richer x4 faster and tanks are being useless so as mages so as ure boosting players need a boost since mage dmg is being low and useless

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

They are not earning 4x cuz we cant find the gears. I wanted to buy artifact and only found two seller one wanted 30 and other 45m. You are making harder for everyone swtiching. Mages and war can still farm mausoleum

Azerothraven
09-16-2018, 12:49 AM

It is dofferent now. People not exploit plat now. Its sts that need to balance class. I played through mauso being a rogue and mever changed nd feel people should stick to their own class or at least not all change class same time.

Suentous PO
09-16-2018, 12:53 AM

Thanks
all merch;
Pls stop crying.
You make forums even more expansive.
Just stay quiet and use your time to get content.
Thanks

Azerothraven
09-16-2018, 01:01 AM
all merch;
Pls stop crying.
You make forums even more expansive.
Just stay quiet and use your time to get content.
Thanks

Sts need balance for all. I think unfair for all if game like this and continues. Merching wont solve this problem.

snoopfrog
09-16-2018, 01:04 AM
If It’s that much a big deal swapvto mage bro should be cheap gear right

Azerothraven
09-16-2018, 01:09 AM
If It’s that much a big deal swapvto mage bro should be cheap gear right

I dont care about price; i am just concerned about new players who cant keep up with these and kills the game. It is just not right. Plus i only like rogue gameplay, mage and war not for me. But yea soo many mages are losing gold cuz item devalued for them. Look at imko staff now went from 20+ to 7-9m ofc it had to do with nerf to

snoopfrog
09-16-2018, 01:16 AM
I dont care about price; i am just concerned about new players who cant keep up with these and kills the game. It is just not right. Plus i only like rogue gameplay, mage and war not for me. But yea soo many mages are losing gold cuz item devalued for them. Look at imko staff now went from 20+ to 7-9m ofc it had to do with nerf to

You said in oringinal thread and have said it’s making prices more expensive so you do care about prices but it’s beside the point if someone wants to play rogue they can maybe everyone enjoys rogue gameplay now they are trying it? You only like it maybe more people like it Ik I like it better than mage and a lot others do to

Suentous PO
09-16-2018, 01:21 AM
New players shouldn't expect to run end game effectively.
Literally your first post was complaining about the price of rogue gear rising.
I am still my class and now a rogue,
Shhhh

jade10
09-16-2018, 01:22 AM
You said in oringinal thread and have said it’s making prices more expensive so you do care about prices but it’s beside the point if someone wants to play rogue they can maybe everyone enjoys rogue gameplay now they are trying it? You only like it maybe more people like it Ik I like it better than mage and a lot others do to

Rogue legends hahahaha ^_^ ill save then wait 80% of al players switch to rogue then i switch to mage hahaha

Azerothraven
09-16-2018, 01:24 AM

I said it making life difficult cuz cant find good gear for dair price. I guess i care a little about the price
Yes generally i tell people rogue is best but now sts is forcing it on everyone. I still have many friends who are op mage and warrior u dont need to switch to rogue to be op/ good i meant

Sorry bad english becauze i got beaten and mugged and they broke my iphone so using samsung now i try get new phone again soon for better englidh

jade10
09-16-2018, 01:25 AM
Sad

ciagenny
09-16-2018, 01:32 AM
You'll be diamond!
Rogue legends hahahaha ^_^ ill save then wait 80% of al players switch to rogue then i switch to mage hahaha

Lord_Acco
09-16-2018, 02:58 AM
You're no one to tell us what to do. We're free to become a rogue [emoji6].

Envoyé de mon Mi A1 en utilisant Tapatalk

Jairus980
09-16-2018, 03:11 AM
The warriors sit at the tavern drinking beer while watching mages and rogues complaining... 🍺👌

ciagenny
09-16-2018, 03:13 AM
Yesterday all warriors in the guild gather at gh and cheer themselves putting dance party light on XD they were encouraging each other and well.. Just forget all the problem, dancing n drinking XD it's funny to watch them
The warriors sit at the tavern drinking beer while watching mages and rogues complaining... [emoji481][emoji108]

jade10
09-16-2018, 03:14 AM
The warriors sit at the tavern drinking beer while watching mages and rogues complaining... [emoji481][emoji108]

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha ^_^

Marosok
09-16-2018, 03:14 AM
Playing as rogue is very funny and fast of course. Now i have 2 end game classes, warrior and rogue, it is time to lvl up mage maybe to have all.

IGN: Maresok
PT me any class for hydra, i am not one of those rogues who leave, when they see more warriors on map.

ciagenny
09-16-2018, 03:16 AM
Bro don't drink alone. It's always nice to share with a friend. Cheers!

jade10
09-16-2018, 03:16 AM
Playing as rogue is very funny and fast of course. Now i have 2 end game classes, war and rogue, it is time to lvl up mage maybe to have all.

IGN: Marosek
PT me any class for hydra, i am not one of those rogue who leave, when they see more warriors on map.

Marosok,maresok and now marosek???hahaha cool bro

Marosok
09-16-2018, 03:18 AM
Marosok,maresok and now marosek???hahaha cool bro

Ahh thank you, i dont even know my rogue nick correctly. :D It is brand new. Marosek will be my mage. :)

jade10
09-16-2018, 03:31 AM
Ahh thank you, i dont even know my rogue nick correctly. :D It is brand new. Marosek will be my mage. :)

Hahaha nice one bro cya in hydra ..im rfmg btw if u remember .
And i use rogue now ign:fayeleal
Hahahaha

Xxkayakxx
09-16-2018, 03:36 AM
Just switch to mage Azer :)
It’s peacefull and cheap here xD

ciagenny
09-16-2018, 03:56 AM
No way. Mercher is always a rogue. They are pretty XD
Just switch to mage Azer :)
It’s peacefull and cheap here xD

Hartholzwurm
09-16-2018, 05:46 AM
I think its time for me to level up my rogue also......muuuuaaaaahahahahaaaa

arcanefid
09-16-2018, 07:09 AM
"Stop trying to enjoy the game"
"I want to enjoy it only for myself"
"Everything is so expensive because of you"
"I don't care about prices"
"I care about prices in general"
"I'm a special snowflake please notice me"
"Pls"
"I'm special trust me"
"For personal reasons"
"I can't say them"
"Notice meeeeeeeeee"

Thewolfbull
09-16-2018, 07:10 AM
Rogue gear is 2x as much as tank/mage gear because they can make gold 2x as fast as mage and tank, it all balances out in the end :p Gz to the rogues who bought cheap mire set + high gl set before the prices went way up!

shadowronn
09-16-2018, 07:42 AM
Play which ever class you want to and while you're at it, don't tell others what to do.

Azerothraven
09-16-2018, 07:44 AM
Play which ever class you want to and while you're at it, don't tell others what to do.

Wow what an insight. Why didnt anyone else think of this before??

|Ares|
09-16-2018, 09:04 AM
Wow what an insight. Why didnt anyone else think of this before??

Why won't you just go for advice that you left for people in other thread by yourself?

"Just STFU and let STS whatever they want with their game"

Sometacoz
09-16-2018, 09:04 AM
I agree with Aze that items are now more expensive and I find it frustrating too but I don't think it can be solved until game is more balanced

Azerothraven
09-16-2018, 09:21 AM
Why won't you just go for advice that you left for people in other thread by yourself?

"Just STFU and let STS whatever they want with their game"
The other thread was all just assumptions/ ifs/ should/ would / right/ wrong etc. STS would be better at handling and making a better judgment on a decision like that than us. Anyway, I believe there was enough written on the topic for devs to consider the decision and it did ( inactive alt ign of people who have not been on for years:) ) . I said that because it went to the point where arguments went on a loop and i was sick of same boring points made again and again without anyone adding new ideas into the dicussion so better we left it like that.

However, This is a real problem many people are facing right now and needs to be addressed to prevent further unbalance. I can't just express myself on this because it is in the best interest of me, other like-minded rogues and perhaps on other classes too.

arcanefid
09-16-2018, 11:06 AM
The other thread was all just assumptions/ ifs/ should/ would / right/ wrong etc. STS would be better at handling and making a better judgment on a decision like that than us. Anyway, I believe there was enough written on the topic for devs to consider the decision and it did ( inactive alt ign of people who have not been on for years:) ) . I said that because it went to the point where arguments went on a loop and i was sick of same boring points made again and again without anyone adding new ideas into the dicussion so better we left it like that.

However, This is a real problem many people are facing right now and needs to be addressed to prevent further unbalance. I can't just express myself on this because it is in the best interest of me, other like-minded rogues and perhaps on other classes too.

The only very questionable assumptions in that thread were made by you. Every other argument made perfect sense in a logical way, except yours. Of course people would have to repeat the same ones over and over again when you seem incapable of understanding basic stuff.

Then in the forum chat you were technically accepting that me (and most others) were correct, but that STS should still go and sell names because it was for YOUR personal reasons. Which you said you cannot say. Do you see now where I'm going with this? I will probably have to repeat this again because you will probably reply to me with some random stuff, and contradict yourself as usual.

And there is absolutely no problem with Warriors and Mages becoming Rogues, because everyone wants to enjoy the game, and as of now, being a Warrior or Mage is simply not worth it. Also, STS is not able to balance stuff better than us, we know that for years. Even Justg himself said in the announcement threads that we need to level up Rogues for the Hydra map, and that tells us a lot, even if it was meant as a joke.

The only problem here is you. You need to get your head checked and stop this cringeworthy stuff that you've been doing last few weeks.

Drone
09-16-2018, 12:55 PM
This is hilarious. You all get your panties in a bunch as if the OP can dictate what class you play. If you got the gold, who’s to stop you from buying gear?

~The more you feed it, the stronger it gets~

Motherless_Child
09-16-2018, 01:12 PM
this is hilarious. You all get your panties in a bunch as if the op can dictate what class you play. If you got the gold, who’s to stop you from buying gear?

~the more you feed it, the stronger it gets~

lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wofie
09-16-2018, 01:33 PM
lol @ this post cause it's a big joke

|Ares|
09-16-2018, 01:39 PM

You heard she gon' do what from who?
That's not a reliable source, no

Ravager
09-16-2018, 02:03 PM
Removing the crit stacking of aimed shot would go a long way to balancing the classes.

Alwarez
09-16-2018, 02:54 PM
Removing the crit stacking of aimed shot would go a long way to balancing the classes.

99% crit rogues won't feel a big difference

On topic: even finding endgame gear for rogue is extremely hard now

capeo
09-16-2018, 02:56 PM
I am a war. I play war all the time and will not switch. I have alts that are mage and rogue but the xp needed for this expansion is ridiculous. I used my alts previously for events and just for fun. Helped me play war better knowing the strengths and weaknesses of each class. I don't care what class is dominant in any one expansion. I try to be a better war all the time and that keeps me happy.

jade10
09-16-2018, 03:13 PM
Omg too much arguments hahahahaha

I think sts rebalancing the game is the best way !!!

U guys wanna play 80% rogue player 15% mage player 5 % warrior in the world of arlor??

Ow cmon ..

If this is the game play then ill hoard a lot of cheap mage and war gears cuz someday it will be all war and all mage.. maybe after the nxt xpansion..

jade10
09-16-2018, 03:17 PM
I am a war. I play war all the time and will not switch. I have alts that are mage and rogue but the xp needed for this expansion is ridiculous. I used my alts previously for events and just for fun. Helped me play war better knowing the strengths and weaknesses of each class. I don't care what class is dominant in any one expansion. I try to be a better war all the time and that keeps me happy.

This is what im talking about my early post here..

How about those player that dont want to switch..

Omg pls make the game fair for all classes

QuaseT
09-16-2018, 03:32 PM
Its simple: If i want to play rogue, i create a rogue - idc about others who might not be able to buy rogue stuff bc i overpay.

The matter that a random guy tells me to stop playing rogue doesnt change anything. Sts needs to buff the other classes so i rather play another class.

Ucamaeben
09-16-2018, 06:41 PM
I’m not changing. I like playing a warrior and I’d like to believe I’m a pretty good one (maybe in my own mind).

To everyone posting, do whatever you think is best or what makes you happy.

The best part of this game is the friends I’ve made, independent of class. I look forward to playing with you all, see ya in game!

~Uca

Lord_Acco
09-16-2018, 09:33 PM

ThanksSelfish note

ciagenny
09-16-2018, 10:17 PM
I complained much on Maus expansion but I'm not gonna switch from my rogue. I'll stay being a rogue and now my time is come ^^ it's worth the wait. And I like when people know me as a rogue from the beginning I play till now. Idk I like when people stick to their class or stick to their ign. It's like I've known them for long. It's nice to see old faces.
See you at arlor Capeo Warrior !

Rauitri
09-17-2018, 09:20 AM

ThanksLike what have others are trying to say, a very greedy selfish mercher. You brag about your millions and billions of gold in screenshots, later on crying about the increase of prices on gears. Supply and demand, marginal utility etc.... hope you've studied Economics (probably haven't as this scenario is for the basic gradeschools).

Basically you're indirectly blaming us for the increase, without firstly thinking why all this is happening in the first place. Issue is how STS designed the content, 1 boss with billions of health would surely be a rogues job attraction, another thing is them even saying, and encouraging us to level rogues for Hydra.

So yeah, they heard you loud, that "STFU and let STS do what ever they want in their game."

Sent from my SM-A800F using Tapatalk

Twomucho
09-17-2018, 09:26 AM
I’m not sure you noticed or not but all gear is hard to find and very expensive, just take a look at mire belts...simple solution would be make the gear a little easier to loot so there is more abundance of these items in game. Just know rogue is not the only class having trouble is all I mean.

Azerothraven
09-17-2018, 10:39 AM
Like what have others are trying to say, a very greedy selfish mercher. You brag about your millions and billions of gold in screenshots, later on crying about the increase of prices on gears. "

I have worked very hard for my gold and I dont see any problem sharing my success.
If you dont like my threads and opinions, feel free to block and dont read. I dont need your salty remarks.

Thanks

P.s. I say this for the sake of all classes; If i was truly greedy and selfish then I would not have bothered to make this thread and use the millions I have to get what I want. This is for sts to see the issues with classes and problems people are facing in-game; I am just sharing my personal experience which many people relate to.

Rauitri
09-17-2018, 11:28 AM
I have worked very hard for my gold and I dont see any problem sharing my success.
If you dont like my threads and opinions, feel free to block and dont read. I dont need your salty remarks.

Thanks

P.s. I say this for the sake of all classes; If i was truly greedy and selfish then I would not have bothered to make this thread and use the millions I have to get what I want. This is for sts to see the issues with classes and problems people are facing in-game; I am just sharing my personal experience which many people relate to.

Sharing "success" does not equal to showing off, you even stated "If I was to show off, I'll use this screenshot" with arrows etc... sure you're rich, but then, if you weren't greedy and selfish, then you shouldn't cry over items that you can clearly afford, you chose not to because your mindset is that you might lose or equal your profits if you chose to re-sell.

The thing with you merchers is that you always want to buy for a cheaper price, if you struggle not to find one, you make these selfish threads that you're indirectly blaming us that you can't find gears for your wanting price range.

You have been contradicting yourself a bunch of times, like "your item your price", and yet after the price has been given, you question afterwards or take it to the next level and make this nonsense thread, which what makes us angry with you merchers (not all just you). "Don't need your salty remarks" salty indeed, but atleast not selfish, and greedy to start with.

Things isn't expensive, its just you are greedy to yourself, people will earn for something like a 30m belt, and be broke afterwards, but happy. And here's you probably have got 200m+, and yet as if 30m makes you broke. Its all about your wants, if you want something, then "STFU" and do some action. Game isn't all about merching, or how they forsee the resale value of items. Just like the tips you give to others, "if you didn't waste hours making, and argueing to nonsense threads, then you could've earnt couple millions farming or merching to buy the gears you want".

#triggered#saltybutnotselfish#saltybutnotgreedy

Azerothraven
09-17-2018, 11:59 AM
Sharing "success" does not equal to showing off, you even stated "If I was to show off, I'll use this screenshot" with arrows etc... sure you're rich, but then, if you weren't greedy and selfish, then you shouldn't cry over items that you can clearly afford, you chose not to because your mindset is that you might lose or equal your profits if you chose to re-sell.

The thing with you merchers is that you always want to buy for a cheaper price, if you struggle not to find one, you make these selfish threads that you're indirectly blaming us that you can't find gears for your wanting price range.

You have been contradicting yourself a bunch of times, like "your item your price", and yet after the price has been given, you question afterwards or take it to the next level and make this nonsense thread, which what makes us angry with you merchers (not all just you). "Don't need your salty remarks" salty indeed, but atleast not selfish, and greedy to start with.

Things isn't expensive, its just you are greedy to yourself, people will earn for something like a 30m belt, and be broke afterwards, but happy. And here's you probably have got 200m+, and yet as if 30m makes you broke. Its all about your wants, if you want something, then "STFU" and do some action. Game isn't all about merching, or how they forsee the resale value of items. Just like the tips you give to others, "if you didn't waste hours making, and argueing to nonsense threads, then you could've earnt couple millions farming or merching to buy the gears you want".

#triggered#saltybutnotselfish#saltybutnotgreedy

#Blocked
Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk

mhysaa
09-17-2018, 06:26 PM
lol, this was the most nonsense thread i already saw since this drama about roguesVSmage started, in this cap.
To me is good!! Hope you all make many rogues, and make my items get overpriced.
Btw, if anyone want jewels, pm me i have some finess xD but i have to say they aren't cheap :P

oca
09-17-2018, 06:34 PM
lol, this was the most nonsense thread i already saw since this drama about roguesVSmage started, in this cap.
To me is good!! Hope you all make many rogues, and make my items get overpriced.
Btw, if anyone want jewels, pm me i have some finess xD but i have to say they aren't cheap :P

I'd like to buy some xD

Suplas
09-17-2018, 06:45 PM
Rogue legends ^^

Totallynoobie
09-19-2018, 07:07 AM
uhhh.... why dont you just quit and let us enjoy the game

Obooo
09-20-2018, 11:23 AM
Feel sad to see similar topic again and again recently. I just created my new rog, too, and leveled it up to 64 in 3 days but cannot even find legendary gears. Haha. Bad game balancing used to be a problem in 1990s, but almost all game designers started to put effort on class balancing after 2000s. Wish we can see a very different set of classes and gears, but have to depend on each other to survive or farm efficiently. There are so many existing methods in game balancing, such as a minor death penalty, better group buff or control skills from class with weak attacks, new map with more random, harder and teamworked mobs, automatic class matching before initiating a map... It is up to the designer to choose, then players will follow. :) anyway, happy gaming, appreciate what we have!

Shubham
09-21-2018, 03:49 AM
Well u cannot say anyone to play mage or rouge or war is there personal choice .n for the prices getting op n gears getting hard to find den u can farm hydra n get ur gears dats wt all ppl r doing atm n wt heard if true is rouges earn easy 5 6 m with decent gl in a day of ok farming so 30m 40 is not hard i see .better farm n buy wt u want den tell ppl not to become a rouge lol:)

emkochiu
09-21-2018, 06:40 AM

Thanks

Why dont you start becoming mage / war.
You can buy gears cheaper now.

Argoub
09-21-2018, 08:30 AM
More posts like this makes the beef bigger , Sts will just end up nerfing hydra and the loot and gold in it , same that happened to maus , im a war and never thought of changing to rogue , just play the game as it is , handsum is right , rogue gear is getting so much expensive just cause everyone is switching to rogue for fast hydra runs

Azerothraven
09-21-2018, 10:49 AM
More posts like this makes the beef bigger , Sts will just end up nerfing hydra and the loot and gold in it , same that happened to maus , im a war and never thought of changing to rogue , just play the game as it is , handsum is right , rogue gear is getting so much expensive just cause everyone is switching to rogue for fast hydra runs

Yeas some people make 5-10m per day in hydra

Obooo
09-21-2018, 11:56 AM
Continue the drama, big drama! Lol

Maketaca
09-22-2018, 09:56 AM
Yeas some people make 5-10m per day in hydra

Yeas some rogue make 5-10m per day in hydra

greekAL
09-22-2018, 10:14 AM
prices usually equal to what u earn. example immortal staff was outdated but was 14+ m cause u were earning those farming maus. same now with rogue gears u earn 10 m per day so 30 m for gears sound legit!

Soldiierx
09-22-2018, 12:16 PM
With 3 other rog friends u can farm that gold in few days. :) U know Hydra and 30sec runs ;).

Shredderjoe
09-22-2018, 12:55 PM
Btw, if anyone want jewels, pm me i have some finess xD but i have to say they aren't cheap :PFor real! All makes rogues now!!! I want to triple my profits when I sell my gears! Hahaha :) #Behappy

Sent from my LG-K428 using Tapatalk

Alwarez
09-22-2018, 02:03 PM
Also don't forget to buy rogue vanities :encouragement:

Dingodine
09-22-2018, 03:32 PM
The game name should change to "Rogue Legends"

Almost every Rogue is rich in AL for some reason... Maybe cause they can make other with other Rogues and finish Hydra runs in 20 seconds. While a party with 1 Warrior and 3 mages take at least 1:30 min. Nice balance work STS!!

I'll never change my warrior for a Rogue, but I'm really disappointed with the actual situation of the game.

Djon
09-23-2018, 07:50 AM
Rogue legends +1.

Bony
09-23-2018, 07:58 AM
LOL BIG FIGHT. guyz from side also see mage and war wep. Eg War Drag sword 2.5m,For mage LMAO 4m to 5m STARTING PRICE,But rougue DragBlades 1.2m.Even i changed class this week from mage to rougue.MY ALL INVESTMENT : ( . But im more happy now . LEGEND Thing For Rougue is SOLO RUN they dont add war and mage. BUT NOW IM HAPPY TO HELP OTHER>*SOMETIMES SOLO RUN*< XD Anyway l love arcane legends

#SOLORUNROUGUE

Alwarez
09-23-2018, 05:29 PM
The game name should change to "Rogue Legends"

Almost every Rogue is rich in AL for some reason... Maybe cause they can make other with other Rogues and finish Hydra runs in 20 seconds. While a party with 1 Warrior and 3 mages take at least 1:30 min. Nice balance work STS!!

I'll never change my warrior for a Rogue, but I'm really disappointed with the actual situation of the game.

How do i run hydra in 20 secs with 3k damage rogues? Tell me please?? Or you just saw lb? LB is showing people with best gear/skills (or few people who bugged times) but not how fast are runs for majority of the game.

Azerothraven
09-23-2018, 08:32 PM
How do i run hydra in 20 secs with 3k damage rogues? Tell me please?? Or you just saw lb? LB is showing people with best gear/skills (or few people who bugged times) but not how fast are runs for majority of the game.

Use 4 rogues with 7.5k dps+ then use Maria aa and gym aa after taking down a head

THE GOLDEN KING
09-23-2018, 09:43 PM
Use 4 rogues with 7.5k dps+ then use Maria aa and gym aa after taking down a head

Isn’t hydra or that new place suppose to be the hardest map in AL?

Spheresome
09-23-2018, 10:37 PM
Isn’t hydra or that new place suppose to be the hardest map in AL?

Yup. hardest content in AL can be completed in less than 20 sec :D intersting huehue

srazman
09-24-2018, 04:58 AM
The arcane artifact that gives 100 points main stats is there for a reason [emoji16]. Top tier jewels are there for a reason.etc... The road to 20sec hydra kill.

• Reonauz

llllKrakenllll
09-24-2018, 04:59 PM
I started rogue and now I’m mage it’s not because a class is more powerful that you need to play that class, in the end there will be an update and maybe mage and warrior will be op and rogue less good, he is right stick to your class!

Redneckmagic
09-24-2018, 06:39 PM
bumpity bump bump