PDA

View Full Version : pet only plat

darkedangelx
09-17-2018, 12:29 AM
cinco........ we wasted our so much time thinking there would be cash pets but plats......

Sent from my vivo 1716 using Tapatalk

Biesenx
09-17-2018, 03:04 AM
Yep..trying to cash out SL players
RIP SL lmao

Charles_Shadwick
09-17-2018, 04:26 AM
Well they were "Limited Edition"

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

Anireuca
09-17-2018, 05:32 AM
Well they were "Limited Edition"

Napalms were limited edition too.

Cinco
09-17-2018, 07:31 AM
They are indeed limited edition. You can still trade for them. Use action or secure trade.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anireuca
09-17-2018, 07:46 AM
They are indeed limited edition. You can still trade for them. Use action or secure trade.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Im not sure why you had to add again the same pets, was it too hard to bring AL pets in SL or any other legends pets? You did it with weapons from sl into pl am i wrong?

Biesenx
09-17-2018, 07:48 AM
Limited edition huh?
100 Platinum for a recolored Pet that prob didn't take longer than 5 minutes to make is a complete joke.
Previous event items were for cred too why not this one? At least annouce that they won't be for cred
If the new implants are plat-only I see another wave of players quitting tbh

Anireuca
09-17-2018, 07:52 AM
Limited edition huh?
100 Platinum for a recolored Pet that prob didn't take longer than 5 minutes to make is a complete joke.
Previous event items were for cred too why not this one? At least annouce that they won't be for cred
If the new implants are plat-only I see another wave of players quitting tbh

Tbh with you i don't mind that they are for plats, at the end this are vanities, they always been for plats, just lately cinco decided to make them for credits aswell.
Cinco to help people added bank.bot events twice , with this cash you can buy the new pets easly too from Auction or Trading.
If i made 500M during the bank.bots , so can anyone else.

Charles_Shadwick
09-17-2018, 08:21 AM
I agree with this statement. I was actually hoping to see something different, a dog from Red Sun named spike and a pet that actually looked like a mouse. But hey I appreciate the updates, it makes me happy to know I can keep adding to my collective state.
Im not sure why you had to add again the same pets, was it too hard to bring AL pets in SL or any other legends pets? You did it with weapons from sl into pl am i wrong?

octavos
09-17-2018, 09:40 AM
Have to agree with the players cinco. A credit version should have also been available or stated that they were plat only.
id be down for a plat sale if there is no credit version :)

Dragonsalt
09-17-2018, 10:19 AM
Soon the pets will be somewhat cheap in auction. Just wait a little while for them to go down. They’ll eventually go down as long as no one buys them for their current prices. Most people are naturally desperate and greedy so you’ll see a lot of quicksells often in base. Patience is all you have to have :)