PDA

View Full Version : Injustice

bomberdog157
09-17-2018, 12:42 AM
I was one of the first to do the event in just 1 hour after the start, now the pets only buy with plat was very unfair because I do not have plat, again the game favoring rich players !!! I have gold tier and 0 pets thanks sl

Shonex
09-17-2018, 02:21 AM
I was one of the first to do the event in just 1 hour after the start, now the pets only buy with plat was very unfair because I do not have plat, again the game favoring rich players !!! I have gold tier and 0 pets thanks sl

You can but it for cash... Only from a player that has bought it for plat previously, so there is that.

Charles_Shadwick
09-17-2018, 04:29 AM
As I said in another post, it is "Limited Edition."

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

DeShaun Greco
09-17-2018, 05:07 AM

Just to be clear, you don’t have to be rich to get platinum. I think you’re trying to refer to the children on the game with expensive vanity as “rich,” when in fact some of these people are teenagers broke as hell in real life. Anyways, do platinum offers; that’s how I got both of my pets.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AllMighty
09-17-2018, 07:10 AM
You can but it for cash... Only from a player that has bought it for plat previously, so there is that.What do you mean? If i brought a pet today for 100 platinum, can i can then buy it for in game credits?

Sent from my LM-X210(G) using Tapatalk

Anireuca
09-17-2018, 07:26 AM
What do you mean? If i brought a pet today for 100 platinum, can i can then buy it for in game credits?

Sent from my LM-X210(G) using Tapatalk

He meant you can buy it with credits from auction.... or trade