PDA

View Full Version : Need advice on Mire Artifact.

Susanne
09-18-2018, 03:45 AM
I have a Mire Artifact and very nice it is too but because of the economical climate and because I've never been lucky at knowing when to sell things, shall I sell it now?

danishahmed
09-18-2018, 04:04 AM
First Halloween us coming with artifacts- and since ppl are after gl they'll grab any arti with high gl

2. many ppl would refer mire arti over arcane, those who only running the new maps and they wanna acquire best 3rd piece which is Arti

So xhoose which one u r and go ahead with that

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

Xxkayakxx
09-18-2018, 04:31 AM
It’s hard to give a real safe advise, but I guess that price won’t substancially increase, while there is the possibility that Mire pieces will drops in elite maps, as already stated by devs.
So from an economical point of view, I think that selling now would be the most reasonable thing to do.
Eventually you can purchase it later for a similar price or way less if will be a drop from Fetserfang elites.
Just refrain from spending the money you get from sale XD

Azerothraven
09-18-2018, 05:15 AM
Yes sell to me. This is the safest option

PostNoob
09-18-2018, 05:36 AM
Dont expect any more mire pieces to drop anywhere but from locks for months, my opinion.

If you can live without it, sell it if the price suits you, but i wouldnt expect the price to fluctuate much in the next month or so(or more). If its a rogue artifact, now might be a better time to sell :).

But anything can happen! GL!

Susanne
09-18-2018, 06:17 AM
Awww thanks for your advice. I've thought carefully and yes it is a rogue artifact, probably worth a lot now. I don't have much gold and it would make a big difference (I don't have an iota of what a lot of folk have in terms of gold). I got to thinking, what do I play for..just to sit on a pile of gold? Where's the enjoyment in that? I would most likely sell it and give it all away... most people who know me well will vouch for that. I've decided to keep it and enjoy it. 🙂. After all, it's only by chance they all went up in price so I got something nice without having to pay a fortune for a change. Thankyou. Also @ Kayak..I would have spent it. 😳

Ticklish
09-18-2018, 01:59 PM
Awww thanks for your advice. I've thought carefully and yes it is a rogue artifact, probably worth a lot now. I don't have much gold and it would make a big difference (I don't have an iota of what a lot of folk have in terms of gold). I got to thinking, what do I play for..just to sit on a pile of gold? Where's the enjoyment in that? I would most likely sell it and give it all away... most people who know me well will vouch for that. I've decided to keep it and enjoy it. ��. After all, it's only by chance they all went up in price so I got something nice without having to pay a fortune for a change. Thankyou. Also @ Kayak..I would have spent it. ��

Smart conclusion! A lot of players like to feel a sense of security in terms of gold or how much their items are worth. But personally I think the true value of your gear lies on how you make good use of it. Enjoy the stat boost and I hope you farm lots of gold in hydra with it!

As a side note, it is pretty easy to farm upwards of 5m with good gold loot and pt. So you can actually get your artifact's worth in gold in less than a week :)

Susanne
09-19-2018, 02:49 AM
Smart conclusion! A lot of players like to feel a sense of security in terms of gold or how much their items are worth. But personally I think the true value of your gear lies on how you make good use of it. Enjoy the stat boost and I hope you farm lots of gold in hydra with it!

As a side note, it is pretty easy to farm upwards of 5m with good gold loot and pt. So you can actually get your artifact's worth in gold in less than a week :)

Thankyou very much for replying...much appreciated. Have a super day ☺️