PDA

View Full Version : Question about regular game activity!

Chaasivab
09-18-2018, 11:05 AM
Hey Y’all,

I was just wonder if anyone was seeing the same thing I see in game. We have these big events and activity of the game is very prevalent. This is great I love events and meeting new people. The thing I’m seeing is once the events are over for the next two weeks no one is hardly playing any of the in game content. Are their way we can increase the game activity, or has this games activiness come down to only when events show up now. I love this game been playing way to long haha but I don’t play any other game and farming just isn’t the same alone. I know their are also up and down months as Cinco said and people have real life and jobs, but I’m seeing abnormal activity in general.

Sincerely,
Chaasivab

XghostzX
09-18-2018, 11:58 AM
Yeah, it's definitely a huge tradeoff for the game. I personally would love to see some permanent in-game content that keeps a steady player-base relatively active and engaged (even just 100 more players online makes a HUGE difference – I feel like I have the ability to interact and play with so many more people).

Draebatad
09-18-2018, 01:35 PM
The new vanities dropped by myxx in the hyper maze and mad mages maze did help increase activity for a while between events. I'd say it's still worth farming there if you meet the level requirements. A chance for new vanities and materials to craft end game weapons for free.

Fwend
09-18-2018, 05:11 PM
Your definitely right about the game activity.

I love the events. They do take a toll on you though. A pve farming event, the points run for 3 days. And if there is a gold farming map as a reward, that goes for another 2 days.

Five consecutive days of hard core grinding does make you feel burnt out.

So on the days proceeding the events. There are less online, recovering from all the on game time invested into PL.

Many now look forward to the gold farming map rewards and focus on that alone.

Recently many farmers who do use plat have been farming the 20 plat map myxx hyper for those exclusive vanity weapons.

An introduction of more super rare vanites to farm would be appreciated and create some buzz.

Draebatad
09-23-2018, 01:16 PM
Magile lucked out and dropped the flaming staff in the free map, the mad mages maze. So these new vanities do drop there, too.

Devaux
09-23-2018, 01:51 PM
They should consider adding new mechanics to the game. Maybe buff scrolls, or socket tier gems like AL (Or any other ARpg at that) and some exponential dungeon tiers like seasonal events like those that are in Path Of Exile or Diablo or even some procedural dungeons with random gear gen which inst hard to do or implement. Or even just make any future gear RNG stats...Set stats are lame AF guys come on! Even fixed sets are sorta cheap.

magile
09-23-2018, 06:35 PM
+1 for this. Maybe STS could give a new mechanism to the game, I would love to see PVE + PVP.