PDA

View Full Version : character sex change

-VegettoBlue-
09-18-2018, 01:29 PM
put an option in the dark that gives to change the gender of the character, would be very cool.

Enviado de meu SM-J700M usando o Tapatalk

Katkathleen
09-21-2018, 08:04 AM
I do not agree with it! This way I will get very confused, the players genders in this game are already confusing enough!

doomdoomdoom
09-21-2018, 01:49 PM
I have seen this option in other games. At first it seemed like a weird (and expensive) option.

Then a friend of mine that used the option (in the other game) explained that when he starts games he usually opts for the female character cuz he rather spend hours upon hours staring at a female toon. But once he realized there was a social component to the game, he wanted to switch to a male character.

I think it would be something that a very small amount of people would use. But they would really appreciate and be willing to pay plat for.

shecries
09-23-2018, 09:25 PM
Please add this devs

Sent from my IPHONE X using Tapatalk

Nerodevil
09-24-2018, 12:21 PM
No, we don't need it

shecries
09-25-2018, 05:27 PM
Add this devs but make it a one time thing so people can only change genders once

For 50 plat

Sent from my IPHONE X using Tapatalk

jaymt09
10-05-2018, 04:46 PM
I do not agree with it! This way I will get very confused, the players genders in this game are already confusing enough!

I don’t see what it matters the gender of the player? Unless u wanna date a stranger behind a screen. There’s already players like myself who use different gender characters. Nothing to be confused. If u wonder someone’s gender ask them first. I don’t hide behind a male character I will gladly say I am a female. Unlike other but like other guys I know also use female characters.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

shecries
10-06-2018, 12:01 AM
This is a good idea but make it a one time thing, so players can only change genders one time