PDA

View Full Version : Extremely dissappointed with luck elixir

Heroelite
11-20-2011, 10:48 AM
Ok so i was on my main and wanted to farm a recipe from forest haven. I farmed for 30 minutes straight and not one recipe dropped. Just lots and lots of worthless green weapons. The new update says that it is an improvement but i think it is a big disprovement. It says that it will look at all the items its drops. So that would mean if i looted a lvl 5 expert recipe and it rerolled, it would give me like a random wizards fireblaster "example". I think this happened multiple times for me. If this was before and you looted a lvl 5 recipe, the reroll wouldgive a lvl 15 version of that. I feel that there was no chance of me getting a recipe from using that elixir and more of a chance if i just didnt use that elixir. I would also like to ask if the new reroll system also happenes for big luck because if it does then i wasted my time and platinum . Comment if you wish thanks

Ellyidol
11-20-2011, 11:00 AM
I don't think the new luck elixir downgrades your potential loot. If I'm not mistaken, luck rerolls have always only upgraded your loot in terms of what is "rarer".

Ixillicus
11-20-2011, 11:30 AM
I don't think the new luck elixir downgrades your potential loot. If I'm not mistaken, luck rerolls have always only upgraded your loot in terms of what is "rarer".

This is correct. You should get the rarer of the two. When they initially launched the elixir, they said it would give an item of ONE rank more rare. The new one as I understand, gives a guaranteed re-roll, but the second roll can be of any rarity, not just one rarity higher.

It still doesn't seem to work in Fang though..

AbsolutePally
11-20-2011, 11:43 AM
I farmed vyxnaar this morning for 30 mins to test it. It gave me a pink drop, although not the helm everyone seeks still a pink.
Its like doubling your farm time. It rerolls so if you killed 10 vyxnaars it is like killing 20. If the reroll loot is better you keep it, if not you get the original roll.