PDA

View Full Version : New vanity ideas

snoopfrog
09-18-2018, 10:34 PM
So I noticed the forums have been kinda peaceful lately so I decided to make a thread because I know y’all get fired up over nothing so I’m gonna suggest a new vanity type that is shoes. Real talk tho I think adding in some sketchers for my mage to wear would be dope it’ll go so nicely with my brood dragon outfit and warrior Halloween mask I ain’t gonna lie let me know what you guys think [emoji848]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lethoiun
09-18-2018, 10:36 PM
idk mages dont have feet

snoopfrog
09-18-2018, 10:44 PM
idk mages dont have feet

You can’t tell me a pair of old school new balances like I’m talkin like 1960’s brown leather wouldn’t look sick with ghost set

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thegoodsir
09-18-2018, 10:48 PM
You can’t tell me a pair of old school new balances like I’m talkin like 1960’s brown leather wouldn’t look sick with ghost set

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk1985 air jordans please, tyvm.

shadowronn
09-18-2018, 11:00 PM
We totally need them balenciaga’s.

Suentous PO
09-18-2018, 11:41 PM
I'm just here to "get fired up over nothing" so I'll just add that if anyone legitimizes yeezy's I'll slap ya grill with a pair of clasic Adidas like its 88

Fearrr
09-19-2018, 12:27 AM
1985 air jordans please, tyvm.

Haha a fresh pair of Jordan's in this game would be smooth! On a side note.

@STS for Halloween 2018 would be nice if you guys made some Old School Horror Vanities again like you did last year with IT! Michael Myers, Jason, and Freddy Krueger. Predator just came out and Venom comes out in October. Think about it!

llllKrakenllll
09-24-2018, 05:25 PM
Totally agree some J’s will be dope

Shubham
09-25-2018, 01:07 AM
Mages already have the best pair of shoes in the game ( comes with tree vest ^-^)

mhysaa
09-25-2018, 12:09 PM
So I noticed the forums have been kinda peaceful lately so I decided to make a thread because I know y’all get fired up over nothing so I’m gonna suggest a new vanity type that is shoes. Real talk tho I think adding in some sketchers for my mage to wear would be dope it’ll go so nicely with my brood dragon outfit and warrior Halloween mask I ain’t gonna lie let me know what you guys think [emoji848]

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkMages doesn't have feet. :3 hahah
Jokes a part, I wish them make more girly vanities to rogues, lately it's all the same to all, and many suits. Is boring ;-;

Enviado de meu MotoG3 usando o Tapatalk

bobey
09-25-2018, 08:17 PM
stop asking for vanity's. there stupid and they don't add anything to the game. if your going to ask for stuff ask for new gear or pets. vanity's are destroying the game they make less and less people play because if we get vanity's for a weekly content update nobody going to play because theirs nothing to do

mhysaa
09-25-2018, 08:25 PM
stop asking for vanity's. there stupid and they don't add anything to the game. if your going to ask for stuff ask for new gear or pets. vanity's are destroying the game they make less and less people play because if we get vanity's for a weekly content update nobody going to play because theirs nothing to doI "liked" by accident, I can't agree less with you. Get vanities that people dream also make them play, make them farm. Many people plays to get nice vanities. And what is wrong with that? Is part of the game, and everyone has the right to play whatever the way they want, and isn't nones business. If someone wants to farm 130m and spend all with vanity, if this person is happy and having fun with it isn't of your business.
Don't be someone so dark... Wish you peace and more fun in the game.

Dex Putra
09-25-2018, 11:36 PM
turn all (legerdary.epic.rare) armor helm to vanity

Sent from my SM-J701F using Tapatalk

Creepiest
09-26-2018, 01:32 AM
im fine with crocs :d

bobey
09-26-2018, 07:34 PM
well if your a plat player then you probably want vanity's because you already have good gear.

mhysaa
09-26-2018, 08:10 PM
well if your a plat player then you probably want vanity's because you already have good gear.Hahah... Im brazilian, platinum here is 4x more than usa or Europe. The only times i puted plat was to change ign and buy quick slot. Some people just like to get vanities. And is nothing wrong with that, I play games to have fun, not to follow someone rules. Just because you think they aren't funny doesn't mean I have to think the same. I love vanities, and I farm to get them too. :)