1. Just like most 'not all' Facebook games you got no way of
Earning the main source ie platinum for free 'other than earn free platinum
And even then I have been waiting days now for an email reply about
Missing shiny.
2. The best of guild hall has three rooms that have all same texture sofas
Same colour Walls nothing amazing in either room
3. Have no melee weapons ie swords.
4. Not many rooms in the main ship possibly make a down stairs
But not another teleporter already have way too many of them.
More like a slope going forward then down backwards or an L slope
To the next floor even if it's just a room like top floor but no spare rooms
Like the top floor.
5. 'Browse guilds' is mis leading for days I was thinking why would you have
To purchase platinum just to view the guilds, kind of made me think 'preview'
So maybe think about adding a preview screen to see what the guilds look like.
6. What ever the blimmin heck the purple wave move is i/the engineer does
No damage at all I have upgraded it twice their health meter doesn't even nudge
Even back on level 1 rooms.
7. You need to pay platinum for inventory or stash slots? What the heck is that?
At least give the user the option to allow your player to also receive items picked
Up. I already have 5 items stashed and literally need the other 40 space which I use
Already to keep for my upcoming level. Every time I come out of a level I end up with
100 and something items. I mean c'mon get over yourself creator If you cant go into a
level with over 50 items how the he'll are we coming out of a level when or inventories
Should be full. Don't even think about it btw... If you're going to stop people being allowed
Over the max limit then make the max limit 100 for users level 18+ I'm level 27 so level
18 isn't me just saying it just for me..
8. What the hell is the "subscribe to use this feature" all about!! /guildhall thats a load
Of rubbish too, even if that's free it should both be free and explain how to subscribe if
It is free, subscribe to what and where...

Suggestion: each level you go up you should grow about an inch in height, I don't mean so
You're a giant compared to level 1, 2 players etc I more mean so maybe something similar
As to if level one players eye level is in line with level 32 shoulder height. Thought about
That a few hours ago.
. Add /f message here to message all of friends list.

Silentarrow
11-20-2011, 11:45 AM
I don't really like the whole height idea...

Remember, SL is free to play, inventory slots Just make your life easier.

Guild halls are mainly used for their discounted items, it would be nice to have some customisation though.

Melee weapons won't be added any time soon due to balancing issues.

The Blackstar will probably expand soon, this game has only been out for a couple of months :).

JazzBlue
11-20-2011, 12:43 PM
There's new content being added regularly. This is a YOUNG game, and the dev's are constantly tweaking things to make it a better environment all the time.

Some of your suggestions have been tossed out there MANY times by players. Some of them are rumored to be in the pipeline, some of them are beyond the scope of what direction they want to take the game in.

As far as plat purchases, STS has to make money somehow in order to fund the game. As of right now, ALL the content is available to play for free. You don't have to spend a dime on it if you chose not to. If you want to support the creators of the game for all the fun you're having, by all means, pony up a little cash for the extras! If not, there's nothing in the game you can't do without it. It just takes longer.

Nightarcher
11-20-2011, 01:12 PM
One thing you mentioned: inventory slots.

When Pocket Legends first came out, we got I think a hundred, maybe two hundred slots. Now, new PL and SL characters start with what, fifty? With all the Elixir/Enhancer sales, I think they can afford at least to give us more inventory slots by default. :)

Samhayne
11-20-2011, 01:20 PM
Hey Backyard,

Thanks for taking the time to post you thoughts. I'm running to take the family out the door (it's the weekend n stuff) but there is no need to call out the dev team, we read our forums. Quickly, for Platinum, everything it affords you is optional (you can play the full game and get the best gear without spending any ral world money). We also have the free platinum offers and offers in the Spacetime Nexus where you can get some free plat.

Anyway, I have to jet. Chat more with you later.

Xaphan Fox
11-20-2011, 02:53 PM
for Platinum, everything it affords you is optional (you can play the full game and get the best gear without spending any ral world money)

That's a big negative...

JazzBlue
11-20-2011, 05:00 PM
That's a big negative...

Just wondering how you think this is negative?

I played all the way up to the end of slouch-o without spending a dime on platinum. I had full custom gear (arguably the best in the game up to that point) and had my pick of all the epic weapons available at the time.

This was all accomplished by just playing the game. Either farming the gear myself, or trading/selling the gear I could not use for what I did need.

The first thing I did once I discovered the "free plat" incentives (download apps for a few plat here & there ) were to use them to increase my inventory up to about 300 or so.

Using the free plat downloads, I probably was able to make 150-200 (maybe more?) plat over the course of 2 months or so. The only reason I ponied up and bought a batch was that I have gotten a LOT of entertainment value out of a free game, and wanted to support it. By no means did I have to purchase any to keep playing & having fun.

BodMaster
11-20-2011, 06:22 PM
Out the window!
1. Any plat not recieved is by TapJoy. Devs earn their money from plat, to make a living feed the their families etc working mon-fri (and some sneaky weekends). If this could be given out for free the game wouldn't have even been developed to the stage its at in the first place. Try earn Plat through Competitions or Twitter Contests etc :)
3. Swords have no place in space ;) melee option has been looked into, but if you could do more damage from afar without spamming the stim why would you want these added?
7. You want more than the necessities then you help support STS by purchasing Plat. Also be thankful that sts allow us to leave with more items than you have slots (don't change this) happy for a few more added but please do not take this feature away. Imagine trying to move on to next lvl but you need to work out what to liquidate before being able to leave... a big No No.
8. Subscriptions have not been added yet. This will help Plat players (the ones that pay and support this game to develop) quite a bit depending how STS play this one could be a great feature. It will still be free to play, just a little incentive to Plat users :) (maybe more! No details have been released)
9. No! Just no.
10. Again No! So let me get this straight you want the system to blow trying to send 1000s of msgs to each player online in your friends list? Spam.... more spam... = Ignore/Mute and Reports... I have around 1k friends (ik) not needed at all!

Keep!
2. Could do with more customization.
5. Browse Guilds could easily be implemented :) though givin full details on what each GH includes is enough IMO (not the decor)

---- Other
4. As others have mentioned SL is still a baby in the 'development area' and we have seen less than 1/4 of what it has to offer. STS have upto level 100 planned out as we speak.
6. Haven't looked into this skill, must not even have used it at any point

Im sure you could have found more positives ;) alot of negativity :p

Backyard
11-20-2011, 06:44 PM
Remember, SL is free to play, inventory slots Just make your life easier.

Yes and you clearly can't have read what I said fully. Backyard monsters on Facebook is free to play fully, unlike other aes you can earn free shiny 'main source of the games revenue' each day just by picking mushrooms in your yard. don't think all Facebook games are all the same.

David Scott creator of backyard monsters always says on the forum saying thank you to shiny buyers
You help keep the free mushrooms for non shiny buyers and kixeye's moto is "we don't make games to make
Money, we make money to make games" and as funny as you could think that it still means they make games
For money etc but until you play bym. You won't understand but I purchase shiny from bym when playing
Every fortnight because everything they've done/doing is great. David is creator of two games and has an
Update for both games each Friday if not Saturday.

So yeah, backyard monsters is very free too star legends earn free platinum still have not given me
My missing platinum And anyway why ar yo talking about it being free

Imvu is free
Dc online is free
Marvel online is free
Heroes online *or something like it* is free
Backyard monsters is free
Other than backyard monsters the other games too are very high 3d games bym is not a flash
Game like farmville either.

As far as plat purchases, STS has to make money somehow in order to fund the game. As of right now, ALL the content is available to play for free. You don't have to spend a dime on it if you chose not to. If you want to support the creators of the game for all the fun you're having, by all means, pony up a little cash for the extras! If not, there's nothing in the game you can't do without it. It just takes longer.

Please read what I mentioned above the other user it pretty much answers the solution to how I purchase
Another apps main source of income and thanks to people like e known as shiny buyers help kixeye earn well
In their 100's of thousands of pounds. Spacetimestudios need to look up backyard monsters and then kixeye to
Learn a few things their forum has thousands of users online each time.

We also have the free platinum offers and offers in the Spacetime Nexus where you can get some free plat.

Thanks for the reply and please spare some time to read what I said to the others above and not sure you read everything I said, since I did say I still waiting on my missing platinum on free offers anyway.

That's a big negative...

Thank you if. See it right and you disagree to what that person said.

I played all the way up to the end of slouch-o without spending a dime on platinum. I had full custom gear (arguably the best in the game up to that point) and had my pick of all the epic weapons available at the time.

This was all accomplished by just playing the game. Either farming the gear myself, or trading/selling the gear I could not use for what I did need.

The first thing I did once I discovered the "free plat" incentives (download apps for a few plat here & there ) were to use them to increase my inventory up to about 300 or so.

Using the free plat downloads, I probably was able to make 150-200 (maybe more?) plat over the course of 2 months or so. The only reason I ponied up and bought a batch was that I have gotten a LOT of entertainment value out of a free game, and wanted to support it. By no means did I have to purchase any to keep playing & having fun. my comments to the others should hopefuly answer everything.

Sorry for spell checks, using iPad and it's having trouble keeping up with typing speed.

Backyard
11-20-2011, 06:50 PM
Out the window!
1. Any plat not recieved is by TapJoy. Devs earn their money from plat, to make a living feed the their families etc working mon-fri (and some sneaky weekends). If this could be given out for free the game wouldn't have even been developed to the stage its at in the first place. Try earn Plat through Competitions or Twitter Contests etc :)
3. Swords have no place in space ;) melee option has been looked into, but if you could do more damage from afar without spamming the stim why would you want these added?
7. You want more than the necessities then you help support STS by purchasing Plat. Also be thankful that sts allow us to leave with more items than you have slots (don't change this) happy for a few more added but please do not take this feature away. Imagine trying to move on to next lvl but you need to work out what to liquidate before being able to leave... a big No No.
8. Subscriptions have not been added yet. This will help Plat players (the ones that pay and support this game to develop) quite a bit depending how STS play this one could be a great feature. It will still be free to play, just a little incentive to Plat users :) (maybe more! No details have been released)
9. No! Just no.
10. Again No! So let me get this straight you want the system to blow trying to send 1000s of msgs to each player online in your friends list? Spam.... more spam... = Ignore/Mute and Reports... I have around 1k friends (ik) not needed at all!

Keep!
2. Could do with more customization.
5. Browse Guilds could easily be implemented :) though givin full details on what each GH includes is enough IMO (not the decor)

---- Other
4. As others have mentioned SL is still a baby in the 'development area' and we have seen less than 1/4 of what it has to offer. STS have upto level 100 planned out as we speak.
6. Haven't looked into this skill, must not even have used it at any point

Im sure you could have found more positives ;) alot of negativity :p

Please read my comments above I explain a lot as to why I say what I say. When you've been playing
A game that let's you earn main source of income ie platinum and. Without doing offers games like this
Are annoying. Just like zynga with trying to make games to make money. Before criticising read my comments above.

Xaphan Fox
11-20-2011, 07:02 PM
That's a big negative...

Sorry I ment negative as in no. As in what he said isn't true. As in negative ghost rider the pattern is full...

Silentarrow
11-20-2011, 07:06 PM
You have to remember that SL takes a lot of time to manage! Facebook games can easily
be managed on just an hour or two a day, STS works their buts off almost everyday to make us have fun!

STS does not just do their job to make money, (I'll put up a link in a sec), if STS really wanted to make money more than being the best devs ever I think they would've started charging us subsricption fees by now.

Check this out, it may change your mind.http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?42644-Spacetime-Blogs-and-Samhayne-s-Crazy-Dreams

Silentarrow
11-20-2011, 07:40 PM
STS does listen to feedback, it's actually Samhaynes job to listen to feedback.

My apologies, I should've refrained myslef from making judgements...

BodMaster
11-20-2011, 08:20 PM
since I did say I still waiting on my missing platinum on free offers anyway.

As I said in 1. TapJoy is responsible for missing plat from offers.. when you click on TapJoy offers at the bottom of the page it has a link to request this from TapJoy support. STS has no control over that side of things.

If you possibly can't see how a game on a phone is this developed then I doubt anything we/I say is going to make a difference. My post above was my unbiased opinion im not tryna score kudos for what I had written and id appreciate if you give it a full response from your point of view if im in the wrong or not.

Zynga to Spacetimestudios are on a whole different playing field. Iv played plenty of games on mobiles and by far this and PL is the developed I've seen so far. Nothing to do with Facebook games as they were created to play on a PC.

JazzBlue
11-20-2011, 10:59 PM
Sorry I ment negative as in no. As in what he said isn't true. As in negative ghost rider the pattern is full...

i gotcha now.

Regardless, this will be my last post in this trainwreck of a thread. Between lots of spelling & grammar errors everywhere, it's difficult to know how some of these opinions are meant to be taken.

Have fun everyone, and don't wear your thumbs out! :unconscious:

Backyard
11-21-2011, 12:41 AM
As I said in 1. TapJoy is responsible for missing plat from offers.. when you click on TapJoy offers at the bottom of the page it has a link to request this from TapJoy support. STS has no control over that side of things.

If you possibly can't see how a game on a phone is this developed then I doubt anything we/I say is going to make a difference. My post above was my unbiased opinion im not tryna score kudos for what I had written and id appreciate if you give it a full response from your point of view if im in the wrong or not.

Zynga to Spacetimestudios are on a whole different playing field. Iv played plenty of games on mobiles and by far this and PL is the developed I've seen so far. Nothing to do with Facebook games as they were created to play on a PC. mobile? I use the iPad.
Anyway zynga was an example for a gaming company that only wants money, not to care much about what users want. Backyard monsters has not one single advertisement from beginning to when you choose to exit. Anyway I made my point that so far I prefer the other game however different they are to each other but I'd just like to see so much change made in this game if they're to have the extra few people like me purchase platinum. Until similar changes are made like the other game I play I won't be spending a penny.. Im not trying to dis ST. I am just saying I prefer how another company is making their money and happy to support them earning the 100s of thousands of pounds and keep the main income source free for others.. Just like this, yes you can do it all and get so far for free without spending money. But with this game... Well... to end it here and to make it simple.

I'm not spending a penny for all reasons mentioned and I love the game don't get me wrong. Just got areas to sort out especially the guild hall, not sure what it is but there is just something about it that's unattractive on the eyes. But I do remember somewhere someone said it's only been out a couple of months or weeks or something similar so willing to wait a couple of months/weeks for some great change. Me personally a 6.5/10 for the game.. Wanna say 7 but just can't seem to place that in the 6.5 position.

Backyard
11-21-2011, 12:46 AM
i gotcha now.

Regardless, this will be my last post in this trainwreck of a thread. Between lots of spelling & grammar errors everywhere, it's difficult to know how some of these opinions are meant to be taken.

Have fun everyone, and don't wear your thumbs out! :unconscious:

Also many of spelling errors are due to the iPad not picking up on a lot of taps and writing speed, sorry.